Sapphire 3 - My prince

Sapphire Love

You and your sister walked together to the cafe. Hyein didn't join as she needed to finish her homework. Both you stayed silent as Haesu still in the bad mood. You also didn't have things to talk with her.

"Ops." Haesu bumped into someone when she wanted to make a turn.

"I'm sorry." Haesu stiffened. She turned. Omo!

"It's okay, Turquoise Prince. My bad." Haesu said while smiled shyly. He just smiled back. You blinked to see your sister fluster beside you.

"Um, you're Haesu right?" Haesu nodded and felt happy inside when this hot guy knew her name.

"Hope to see you again. We're in the same year anyway, just call me Shinhyun. Sorry need to go now." Shinhyun said and excused himself. He walked away while sent by Haesu's eyes. You looked at your sister.

"Uh-uh...did you like him, unnie?" Haesu blinked and turned to you. Her cheeks tinted pink.

"Um, I adore him. Well, he helped me once right? And oh my! He's so cool." Haesu clasped her hand together. You shook your head.

"Now you looked like Hyein who drooling over Whity Prince." Haesu shot glare. You shrugged.

"Well, if Hyuksoo is Hyein's prince, then I want Turquoise Prince. He is my prince." You chuckled.

"Whatever, unnie."

"Let's go to eat, Haemin ah. I'm hungry~" You nodded and both of you headed to the cafe.

 

Someone came out from behind the wall. "She's pretty like always."

"Yo, Wookie~" Kangwook turned and saw Ryeobum. Kangwook smiled to his buddy.

"You already sent the report to principal?" Kangwook nodded.

"I just back from seeing him." Ryeobum nodded.

"Let's go to our room. I'm hungry." Ryeobum wrapped his arm around Kangwook's shoulder. Kangwook nodded.

"The snack are filled by Hyuksoo yesterday?" Kangwook asked. Ryeobum tapped his chin and then nodded.

"Ya, ya, he's going with me yesterday. The next duty is yours." Kangwook nodded.

"Arasseo." Kangwook said. Both of them smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dongmin walked out from the class. He needed a fresh air. His head kept thinking of that one certain girl. He sighed while walking.

"Ouh yeah. I'm going to go and grab the new album. That ajumma already called me this morning. Haemin ah, tell umma that I'm going to be late, hum?" Hearing to that voice, Dongmin quickly hid behind the wall. He bit his lips and slowly peeked to see her. Like always, she would be with her twins and sometime with the other friend.

Just some little steps, Dongmin like usual looked at her at this distant. He always watched that girl back from the cafe to the class from here. The one fact that the girl didn't know. Slowly a smile creeped on his lips.

"Unnie, I need to go to the restroom. You go in first." You said and took the opposite way from Haesu. Haesu just nodded and you quickly walked away. While walking, you're looking at your phone. When you looked up, you were shocked to see someone. Your prince.

"Sapphire Prince." The nickname muttered out of your lips. Dongmin teared his gaze away from your back and turned to you. He didn't realised when did you head to this way. You looked at him but then looked down back. You're shy, after all. Dongmin rubbed his nape, afraid that what he was doing got caught.

"Hum, hi." Dongmin said. You peeked a glance and stunned to see his smile. That one smile, which always succeed to take away the girls' heart, you're not excluded.

You smiled back to him shyly and walked pass him. You needed to go now as you can felt your face already reddened to it's limit. You touched your cheek while walking away. Dongmin just took a glance and then left with now a light heart.

You looked at the mirror and smiled foolishly. No doubt, you like him, you love him, your prince.


A/N: Hey there. Sorry for short update again. I tried as much as I can, but kinda failed again...hum why this is happening? I don't think I can write much here. Sorry for not making a good update that could make up to the long waiting and hiatus. Mianne! Comments are loved. Bye Dolls~