Sapphire 9 - Whity Prince Shim Hyuksoo

Sapphire Love

Hyuksoo POV

Hi dear reader! Heee, this time author ssi gave me a whole time for me to tell you guys my story. Ouh ma goods, I feel great! I'm the main for this time. Kkk~

Okay, as you guys know I'm the kindest and caring maknae plus lovable prince! Haha! Don't want to keep babbling, now I will start my part! ^^

 

 

I walked into the class. Excitedly walking in. Of course, I'm always excited to come to the class since I like her a lot. I feel like in heaven when the first time I know her. I like her since the first day I know her in this class. Well, I noticed her around before and Kangwook also said she's one of our school mates during middle school. But I never paid attention on her until she became my seatmate this year! And ouh ma goods! Her aura is too attractive and indeed I fell in love helplessly with her.

But I never became obvious tho. All of people knew my appearance. I'm the cutie who is kind to all girls also boys. So no one suspected me that I'm actually like her. I used aegyo a lot with all people, so no one ever noticed. Actually I'm a bit shy guy when comes to the one I like. So I dunno how could I tell her that I like her. Without noticed and drowned into the thoughts, I actually arrived at my place.

"Whity prince, annyeong!" I turned and smiled widely. She giggled and squealed. Ouh, for your information, she's a FaCE and my bias. That's make me feel so good! She likes me most among other princes, fyi!

"Morning, Hyein." I said and sat down. She was holding her chin on her palm while staring at me with caring looks. I purposely avoided her eyes, well it's too breathtaking if I saw her eyes right now. Too pretty to my liking and could die in it. I just plastered my usual smile. The twins weren't in front of us.

"Where's the twins?" I asked, didn't look at her yet. Hyein sighed.

"I dunno. Haemin told me to come first. I didn't know what happened." I nodded a bit. Hyein pulled out her books. "As there's so many time, can I ask you to teach me some Chemistry, Whity?" I smiled and nodded. Just like everyday, if she's not fangirlling over me, I can stand to watch her pretty face. It's adorable to see her struggle with study. Her serious face was just flawless. But her fangirlling mode can kill me tho. Because she's fangirlling over me, making my heart went crazy!

We spent some time study the topic she wanted to know. I just enjoyed my time with her a lot. Somehow we got closer. Ouh ma goods, Yoon Hyein saranghae!

 

 

After the class ended, I saw Ryeobum called for Haemin. I dunno what happened, but decided not to in. Hyein and Haesu just walked to the gate. I followed behind. Just wanna see them leaving, or precisely, I wanna see my love Hyein leaving. They stopped at the gate. I assumed waited for Haemin. As I need to wait for Kangwook, I just walked to them, at least I can talk with her before leaving the school for today.

"Ahh, Whity~" Hyein called when she saw me. I smiled to her and Haesu.

"Why you guys are here?"

"Waiting for Haemin." Haesu answered. I nodded a bit, already know the reason actually.

"Then you, prince?" Haesu asked. I blinked.

"Ouh, waiting for Violet." I answered.

"Whity, why no song lately? I'm boring to death without new song from you guys~" Hyein asked. I just chuckled, amused with her natural aegyo. She's bubbly girl that naturally come out with aegyo. That's her cute side for me.

"We will have one, but yeah, it's hard to find time to record the new song, maybe we can go on this weekend?" I said. Hyein's face brightened.

"Chincha? Ouh, I can't wait!" Hyein held my hand suddenly. I was a bit in shock and flustered. I just smiled to cover my nervousness. Hyein squealed again and again, making me and Haesu burst into a fit of laughter.

"Hum...where's Haemin? It's late tho..." Haesu said. Hyein pouted.

"Yup, I need to hurry anyway..." Hyein said. Haesu looked at her.

"You need to go back now?" Hyein nodded. Haesu sighed. "Send her message then, we're leaving first." Haesu said. Hyein nodded. I smiled a bit.

"I can send you guys tho."

"Aren't you wait for Violet prince?" I smiled.

"He sent text that he still have work for the council." They nodded. Hyein already sent message to Haemin. I walked them to my car. My driver was waiting for me.

"Young master." I smiled to him.

"I will be sending them, Wookie have work. Can you tell his driver to pick up?" His driver nodded. Hyuksoo opened the door for Hyein and Haesu. They thanked me. I walked to the seat beside my driver. Everyday, I didn't like to sit behind but beside the driver. I dunno why but I feel uncomfortable to sit behind. The ride was smooth but I'm fluttering inside. I guess I'm lucky to know where's Hyein's house for today!

 

 

So a bit about me. I dunno when I can confess to her, but the new song 5Princes gonna have is made by me for her. I hope I can confess as soon as possible because I love her a lot! Support and pray for me people! I will confess someday!


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update. Well, just a bit short on the maknae. Haha....I just wanna get a chapter about him. LOL. I think this story can end in 15 chapters, so we're reaching. I hope I can compress into 15 because I dun want to prolong the story anymore. Okay, see soon, annyeong. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.