Sapphire 8 - I like you for long

Sapphire Love

Ryeobum kept pacing at a corner. He was waiting for someone to show up there. Since the bell rang, he already there and waited patiently for the one. He had determined to confess today. For a year and half liking that girl from far, he got his courage to tell the truth now. Contrary to his naughty and cheerful behaviour around s, he's actually a superb shy person when comes to the one he likes. And yeah, he never have the gut to confess. But these days, he had been thinking to grab a chance to let her know his feelings and woo her.

Ryeobum saw someone from far. Like usual, she will come across this corner with her friends. Ryeobum stood straight, rubbing his sweaty palm on his pant. He took a breath. "Haemin ssi." You stopped when you heard someone called your name. Hyein and Haesu also stopped on their track. You looked at Ryeobum few steps from you.

"Yes?" You blinked. Ryeobum bit his lips and gulped nervously.

"Um, ca-can I talk to you? For a while?" Ryeobum exhaled. You blinked and turned to your sister. Hyein smirked and pulled Haesu's arm right away.

"We will wait you at the gate." Hyein pulled Haesu with her right away and left before you can say anything. Ryeobum stood awkwardly there, while you looked at him with curiosity. Ryeobum asked you to follow him to one of the classroom. Both of you entered an empty classroom as most of the students now are heading back home.

"What is it, Baby Prince?" You said softly. Ryeobum was looking down. He bit his lips.

"Um...I-I want to te-tell you something." He was stuttering. You raised your brow.

"Yes?"

"Um...I...um..." Ryeobum kept stuttering and he can't say straight. You waited for him.

"Prince?" You called when Ryeobum stayed silence for a long.

"Er..erm, I like you since last year. Can you be my girlfriend?" Ryeobum said in one breath. You stunned, absorbing what he had being told now. You just stared blankly. Ryeobum still looked down to the floor, with pinkish cheeks.

After a bit long silence, Ryeobum looked up. You were still stunned but now biting your lips. "Haemin ssi..." You stared at him in the eyes.

"I.."

"You don't need to answer now. I just..."

"Prince, I'm sorry...I..." Ryeobum stared at you.

"You like someone else, no?" Ryeobum asked suddenly. You just looked away.

"I'm sorry."

"Be happy then." Ryeobum let out a soft chuckle with a cold stare when you looked back to him. Ryeobum took a step closer to you. He stared deep in your eyes. "I pray for happiness, your happiness is mine too."

You looked at him. Ryeobum smiled sadly. "Can I asked for something?" You looked at him. Ryeobum eyed your eyes.

In split second, you were thrown into his arms. He embraced you like a delicate doll. "Prince..."

"Sorry, just let me hug you for a while. I promise I will go, let go everything that I have kept for you in these one and half year..." You stunned when you heard his cracking voice. A soft sob heard. You noticed he was crying.

"Prince...I'm sorry..." Ryeobum just shook his head.

"That guy is so lucky that you like him..." You stared blankly behind. You sighed.

"He's not that lucky..." Ryeobum sniffled and tore off the hug. He wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry for being emotional. But why he isn't lucky? You're pretty and adorable. Who wouldn't like you?" You blushed a bit at his comments but then looked at Ryeobum again. You can see the semi-wet trail of tears.

"Him. He likes someone else." You said calmly. Ryeobum blinked.

"Love chain?" You turned to Ryeobum. Ryeobum just grinned sheepishly and you chuckled. Ryeobum coughed a fake one. You looked at him.

"Maybe. And the girl he likes, likes someone else." Ryeobum just smiled. You sighed. "Need someone to break the chain."

Ryeobum nodded a bit. You looked at him again. "Prince..I'm..."

"Haemin ssi, if just...you're willing to give me a chance, I'll be there. I will always wait for you..." Ryeobum said.

"But Prince..."

"I...you're the special one in my heart for long and I know it takes a long time to forget it...and Haemin ssi, I really love you and willing to wait for you." Ryeobum said and drew a smile. He planted a peck on your forehead and smiled a bit before leaving. You were stunned there with everything happened in the short of time. You stared blankly with your mind over-flooded with everything.

 

 

Kangwook saw the girl who was walking to the gate. He smiled and quickly fastened up his steps. "Haemin ssi!"

​You were startled. After few minutes in the class, now you're heading to the gate to go home. Hyein already texted you that she and your sister already went back first as you're late. You turned around and saw Kangwook was catching up to you. You just bowed politely to him.

"Violet Prince." Kangwook drew his signature smile.

"Alone back home?" You just nodded. Kangwook smiled widely. "Let me send you home." You shook your head.

"It's okay, no need to send me." You said. Kangwook shook his head.

"I want to help and it's dangerous for you to go alone. I just want you to be safe." You just looked at him. You shook your head again.

"It's fine, Prince. I can walk by myself." Kangwook looked at you. Seeing the determination, he nodded. You exhaled in relief.

"Then, I will walk you back home." Kangwook said. You widened your eyes.

"Eh, no need, prince. Your house is a bit far from mine. It's okay, I'm fine alone." You said. Kangwook shook his head.

"I will accompany you no matter what." Kangwook said. You just sighed and let the knid-hearted prince walk you home. Both of you were leaving the school. Both were silence for a while, before Kangwook started to talk.

"Haemin ssi...did you remember how we know each other?" Kangwook said. You turned to him. You nodded. He smiled a bit. "Actually, I feel thankful for that being happened." You continued to look at him for a while before turning to the front. Kangwook flashed a smile.

"Because I able to meet someone like you." You blinked. Kangwook stopped and turned to you. You, who noticed his stop, stopped a bit front from him. Kangwook stood in front of you. You looked at him. "Since that...I've been liking you for long." Kangwook said, a bit relief that he confessed. You blinked few times. Is the fate pulling your legs right now?

'I like Sapphire Prince tho...never thought Violet Prince and even Baby Prince...like me...why the one I like didn't like me?' You asked in your mind. You looked down.

"Prince, I didn't mean to hurt you but...I'm sorry that I can't accept your feeling." Kangwook looked at you.

"I don't want you to answer so quickly. Think over it and answer me later, at least let me show you my love for you." You stared at him.

"But Prince..." Kangwook shook his head and took your hand, pulling you to walk again. You pulled back your hand but his grip was stronger. At last, you sighed and talked.

"Prince, please let me go."

"Think over. I'm not accepting the answer now, but later. I want to show you how much I love you." You were a bit shock to hear his stern voice. You never know this prince had this side in him. People are known him as the kindest guy among the princes and he was very thoughtful. You just stayed silent then. The walk became silence with him pulling you all the way back to your house.


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update for this story...uuummm, I won't drag this story for long. I want to end it fast as I can see the magic won't working on this story. I dunno. Just want to complete what I have start. So, thanks for those who still reading tho. See soon, annyeong...