Sapphire 7 - I want to let you go

Sapphire Love

Shinhyun pulled Dongmin's hand before that guy went out from the class that day after class. After discussing with the other princes, they decided to make Dongmin talked. It almost a month Dongmin shut off their connection. He kept running away, hiding and also avoiding the others made them worried and asked Shinhyun to go for a talk with him. Among them, Shinhyun was the one who can understand Dongmin more than anyone else. On top of that, he was the most mature and good in handling things, make him as the leader. Dongmin looked at Shinhyun.

"What? I'm running late and have things to do." Dongmin pulled his hand coldly.

"We need to talk." Shinhyun said in stoic tone. Dongmin looked away.

"There's nothing to talk." Dongmin said and walked away. Shinhyun hissed and pulled Dongmin's hand again. This time, without waiting he pulled Dongmin together with him to somewhere. Dongmin had been dragged together with him.

"Yah! It's hurt. Let me go, Shin!" Dongmin growled. Shinhyun didn't stop and kept going. Dongmin pulled his hand but the grip was too tight. Dongmin scoffed and grabbed Shinhyun's hand with his free hand. "Stop, pabo." The tight grip from Dongmin made Shinhyun winced and stopped. He turned.

"Just follow me silently. We really need to talk." Shinhyun said and tried to shake off Dongmin's tight grip. Dongmin didn't budge.

"Why? What we have to talk? Why we need to talk?" Dongmin asked. The grip loosened and both released the hand. Dongmin stood, looking at Shinhyun. Shinhyun found Dongmin's eyes, which made him stunned to see the glassy eyes. Yes, he was dumbfounded. He can tell Dongmin is hurting but he didn't know the reason. Dongmin looked away.

"Just don't mind me anyway. I need to go." Dongmin turned.

"Wait, Dongmin." Shinhyun called. Dongmin stopped.

"What happen to you? You aren't Kim Dongmin I know." Shinhyun said. Dongmin smiled a bit.

"Kim Dongmin you know? How I am that you know? I didn't change." Dongmin said without looking back. Shinhyun wrinkled.

"Sapph. I don't get, what make you change..."

"I said I didn't change!" Dongmin turned. Shinhyun froze to the sudden outburst. Dongmin scoffed. "Stop this."

"Sapph..."

"Just take care of yourself. And her too." Dongmin walked away. Shinhyun raised his brow to hear the last words. His mind was running with thoughts.

"What was that? Her?" Shinhyun wrinkled.

 

Dongmin sighed. He was hiding again at the rooftop. The place he would be during breaks and after class, waiting all the people to left the school first. Sometime, he saw Haesu and her friends from there. To the last thing he can do, looking at her from this far. He was avoiding to see her in all cost. But he can't deny he wanted to see her as well.

The door creaked open made him stunned. Dongmin turned.

"Sapphire Prince." You said. Dongmin blinked. Somehow, he was shocked at first, thought it was Haesu but to hear the voice, he knew that is you, Haesu's twin. Dongmin just bowed a bit and took his bag. He walked to the door. You blinked and followed his steps.

"Ah, no. Don't leave prince. I wasn't intended to be here, just visiting. Sorry to interrupt you..."

"No, you aren't. You can be here...I had things to do." Dongmin said and passed by you. You quickly took his hand. Dongmin stunned.

"Well...actually I knew you were always up here recently." You said. Dongmin blinked and turned to you. You smiled a bit. "Sometime, during breaks...I accidentally you coming down the stairs." You smiled to him.

"And when I'm going back with sis and Hyein, I noticed you from below." Dongmin stayed silent. Realising the hand, you quickly let it go. "Sorry." Dongmin just stayed silent while looking somewhere else.

"I just came up here to have some peace. Maybe you can try too." Dongmin said and took a step. "Well, I need to get going..."

"Saranghae." Dongmin stopped. You bit your lips. The silence filled the surrounding for a while. Dongmin turned and stared at you in disbelief. You took a breath.

"I like you...since last year. But I'm afraid to tell you...so I secretly liking you. Looking at you...becoming a fans...because I like you. And I need to keep as a secret from anyone...even my sister...because she doesn't like you and..." Dongmin put up his hand.

"I'm sorry, I can't accept you." Dongmin said quickly. You looked at him. Slowly, a sad smile formed on your lips.

"I know. Well...I can feel I will be rejected. Just...I want to confess once before I regret for not letting you know my feeling." You said sadly. Dongmin looked at you.

"I'm really sorry...I..."

"It's okay." You smiled and looked at him. "Well, then. Do you have someone you like?" You said, tried to sound a bit cheery. Dongmin stiffened. Without lies, he nodded. You formed a small smile.

"She knows?" Dongmin shook his head.

"She likes someone else." You looked at him. Dongmin smiled a bit. "We're equal, aren't we?" You smiled.

"I just pray the girl will come to you. Well, she's lucky that you like her...." Dongmin chuckled softly.

"I'm just a jerk to her. She won't be lucky to have me liking her." Dongmin looked up to her. "I want to let her go...but it's hard. But still, I wanna try." Dongmin said while smiling. You looked at him.

"Can I..."

"I'm sorry...I'm afraid that I will hurt you..." You smiled sadly. Your eyes brimmed with tears. Dongmin completely rejected you. You wiped the falling tears. Dongmin bit his lips. 'I'm really sorry....just if you aren't her twin...'

"Well...I guess I can't. Good luck for letting go..." Dongmin smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry, Haemin." Dongmin said. He smiled and fixed his miserable expression. "I will be going. Annyeong." Dongmin walked and left you alone. Your tears fell and soon, your legs gave up and you sat on the cold floor. The sobs filled the air.


A/N: Hey...I'm updating...but I feel this story isn't come out in good condition...so sorry about the shabby thing...I just aimed to finish this story now...hope I can do it with the miserable unwell-planned plot...sorry Dolls...hope you still will read...see soon, COMMENTS ARE LOVED.