Sapphire 11 - Little step

Sapphire Love

Hyuksoo and Hyein just walked silently to the cafeteria. Don't know why, suddenly both of them lost words and just kept silent. Hyein bit her lips and turned to Hyuksoo. "Ehehehe, why we didn't talk suddenly?" Hyein tried to lift up the mood. Hyuksoo blinked and smiled awkwardly.

"I dunno." Hyuksoo answered. Hyein smiled a bit. "Um, what do you wanna eat today?" Hyuksoo tried to lead the conversation now.

"Hm, I'm so hungry so gonna eat something make me really full." Hyein said. Hyuksoo nodded. They arrived at the cafeteria. Both got order their food and waited at the counter. People did keep looking at Hyein and Hyuksoo. Noticing the look, Hyein turned around. Most of the girls were staring and whispering. Hyein sighed, knowing the girl fans of Hyuksoo is mocking her behind. Hyuksoo turned when he heard noises.

"What's wrong?" Hyein just smiled.

"Girls, your fans." Hyuksoo blinked and looked around. He felt bad.

"I'm sorry, Hyein..." Hyein chuckled.

"It's okay for me. Naah, the food is coming." Hyein's attention now was on the food. Hyuksoo looked at her one last time and then took his food. Hyein also got hers. Hyuksoo stopped her from walking.

"Let's go to somewhere. We can eat peacefully there." Hyuksoo said and pulled Hyein with him. Hyein was a bit stunned moreover Hyuksoo was holding her hands. The fans were getting crazy and mad but Hyuksoo was faster leaving the cafeteria. Soon they already arrived at 5Princes' room. Hyein blinked.

"Here..."

"Let's go in. No one around, everybody is busy." Hyuksoo said and pulled Hyein in. Hyein was stunned a bit to see the beautiful and cozy room. She was gaped. "Come and sit." Hyuksoo called her. Hyein blinked and sat down. Hyuksoo sat beside her. Hyein still looked around.

"So nice." Hyuksoo just chuckled. Hyein turned to Hyuksoo and smiled. "Too nice." Hyuksoo nodded a bit. Hyein plastered another smile and got on her food. Hyuksoo just looked at her with warm eyes. Hyein started to eat but then stopped when she felt a stare. She turned and raised her brow when their eyes met.

"You're...cute." Hyuksoo said suddenly. Hyein blushed and looked down. Hyuksoo took a breath. He bit his lips. Hyein stayed silent, don't know what to do and also abashed with the compliment. Hyuksoo exhaled. 'Now or never.'

 

 

You snapped from your long thought when the bell rang, telling the class already ended. Your twin already packing her things, so do Hyein. Haesu turned to you and Hyein. "Girls, let's go eat some cakes today. I really need some." Haesu said. You blinked. Hyein just nodded, didn't get anything. But you felt something's off. Haesu's last line gave you a feeling that Haesu have troubles.

"Are you okay, unnie?" Haesu turned to you.

"Huh?"

"I mean...you said you need some cakes, so anything happened?" Haesu stiffened for a while before shook her head.

"I just wanna some, no worries." You stared at her for a while. Then you nodded to her.

"I still have to stay back, unnie and Hyeinnie go together, neh?" Haesu looked at you. You were looking at Haesu and Hyein. Hyein just nodded absentmindedly.

"Arasseo. Come home safely." You nodded to your twin. Hyuksoo finished with his things and got up.

"Bye girls. I'm going first." Hyuksoo said. You and Haesu waved him a goodbye. Hyein was blushing when Hyuksoo touched her hair. "Be careful on the way home, um?" Hyuksoo said. Hyein nodded a bit. Hyuksoo plastered a smile and left. Hyein was still blushing but you didn't realised it, so do Haesu. Haesu pulled Hyein with her.

"Let's go, Hyein ah. Bye, Haemin." You waved your hand. Both of them left the classroom. You looked around the empty class room. You sighed. 'Should I go to him?' You walked to the window. Looking straight to the gate, Kangwook wasn't there yet. You packed your things and left the class.

'I know I should forget Sapphire Prince...but do I need to choose to like someone else now? Violet Prince or Baby Prince? I don't want to hurt them, but I dunno how to say to them...' You sighed.

'If being with them is a way out now, who it could be?' You questioned yourself. Getting into thought, you were imagining both. Who are you like better.

 

 

No one POV

"My cute prince, chowahae." A girl's voice heard. The guy stood in front of her looked a bit shocked.

"But noona..."

"I really want you, I really like you." The girl said. The guy blinked.

"I can't..." Without finishing the sentence, he was cut off by a kiss. He tried to push her away but the elder girl gripped his shirt and pushed him to the wall. He struggled in the trap of her. She was kissing him roughly.

"No!" The shout startled the girl and she backed away. He took that chance to push her away. But then stiffened to see who is the owner of that scream.

"Haemin...." Haemin looked at them. Her eyes widened, glistening with tears. "It's not..." Haemin absentmindedly walked fast towards him and took his hand, gripping it tight.

"I'm sorry to be rude, sunbaenim...but I'm taking him away right now. A thing for sure, he will never be yours." Haemin said with super cold tone and pulled the guy together with him. He was stunned, dragged by Haemin leaving the place. The elder girl was cursing behind and yelling at Haemin's attitude. Haemin didn't look back at all.

"Haemin ssi." He called. Haemin ignored it and they still walking away, towards that building exit. "Haemin." He took a hold on Haemin's hand that was holding his hand tight. Haemin bit her lips. She stopped but didn't turned. He pulled her to face him. Haemin avoided eye contact.

"Why..." He bit his lips. He didn't know what to say right then. Suddenly, Haemin hugged him. He stunned.

"I dunno why...I..." Haemin burst into tears on his shoulder. He hugged her back and caressed her back lovingly.

"Haemin ssi...are you..."

"I'm willing to try feel the love, from you." He stunned and broke the hug a bit. He stared on her face. Haemin blinked. He reached and wiped her tears.

"What...how..."

"I realised...a bit in deep of my heart, I like you. I'm glad that you like me...and I don't want to lose you." Haemin touched his hand. "But give me a time...for me fully loving you, Ryeobum ssi."

Ryeobum stared at her. He can't believe what was happening right now. It felt like a dream. But the touches made him fall back to reality. A smile crept on his lips. "Thank you...thank you so much for accepting. I'll wait, even forever, I'm willing to wait. Because I love you, no one else."

Haemin smiled softly. They stared at each other for a while. The hands held each other tight, didn't want to lose the other. Haemin's heart fluttered inside. 'I will never regret this decision...somehow, behind my feelings for Sapphire Prince...I did notice my hidden feelings for him. Baby Prince, wait for me.'

(end of POV)

 

 

He turned away. His eyes filled with tears but he was smiling. 'I'm strong. Not that hard...and I should be happy for them.' He said to himself. Walking silently, he's leaving the scene. His hands were in his pocket. He walked towards the gate, holding back his b tears.

'Be happy always, Byul Haemin.' He said.

"Joo Kangwook!" He startled to hear someone called his full name from outside the gate. He looked up and a bit stunned to see someone there. A girl with long black hair with a simple white one piece dress. He blinked. She chuckled to see his expression.

"I'm back."

"Tae...Tae Minyoon..." The girl, Minyoon smiled and ran to him. Kangwook startled when Minyoon hugged him.

"I knew you will surprise to see me here." She said.

"Minyoon, how..."

"I found Chaeri noona three days ago and asked her about you guys. And yeah, we met again now." Minyoon said. Kangwook looked at her when she broke the hug. "Don't like to see me back?" Kangwook blinked, didn't know how to respond.

"You know right once you back...you..." Minyoon smiled a bit.

"Is there an empty space for me to fill now?" Minyoon playfully poked Kangwook's chest, straight to where the heart placed. Kangwook stiffened. Minyoon looked up to him and changed a bit serious. "I'm tired of playing around, he's just a player. It's hurt me..." Minyoon said.

Minyoon stepped back a bit and bowed to Kangwook. "I'm sorry about the past. I did hurt you...left you alone to face my parents and also yours. I left you miserable with the problem...I'm truly sorry." Kangwook looked at her and pulled her standing straight.

"I understand you, I'm not blaming you so no need to be sorry. But I felt bad when you said he..." Minyoon sighed.

"I'm such a loser, ain't I?" Kangwook shook his head. He stared at Minyoon.

"You back...so you know..." Minyoon nodded.

"That's why I'm here. If you already found someone else, then it's my time to face the problem. I never knew how stubborn my parents are and a bit surprise that your parents agreed to mine." Kangwook shrugged.

"I don't understand either."

"So...how are you?" Minyoon asked.

"I'm...fine?" Minyoon chuckled. Kangwook raised his brow.

"I mean, do you have someone already?" Kangwook looked at her for a while and turned away.

"Unrequited love..." Kangwook mumbled softly. Minyoon looked at him.

"Is it fine for you if..." Kangwook turned to Minyoon.

"I like you once, I did have feelings for you before. It wasn't hard for me to find it back, but you...can you?" Minyoon stared at him. She smiled.

"I'm gladly to learn loving you." Kangwook smiled. Minyoon smiled back. Kangwook reached for her hand and held it tenderly. Minyoon intertwined their fingers. Kangwook smiled to see it. "Thank you, Wookie." Kangwook chuckled to their childhood nickname.

"Arasseo, Min." They smiled to each other.


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update. My lappy, Mr Pappy is back working with me so I can update freely and nicely now. This chapter revealed new things. You can see a development in Hyuksoo-Hyein relationship. You will know more soon. Also your choice. You're together with Ryeobum now. Ouh and who didn't get, Kangwook actually saw you and him. Next chapter will reveal the solved things between you and Kangwook.

And a new character introduction is here! At last, Tae Minyoon revealed. A little about her. She's Kangwook childhood friend and somehow her family have a relation with Kangwook's family. And since young, they were engaged. But during middle school, Minyoon liked a senior and against her parents wish for the marriage with Kangwook. So in the end, she's leaving with the senior and disappeared. That's a bit side story. 

So okay, see soon, annyeong Dolls. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.