Sapphire 13 - Between lies and truth

Sapphire Love

Haesu was dragged by you, following Hyuksoo and Hyein from behind. Your suspicious got bigger to see their closeness while Haesu was oblivious to her surrounding. The walks just filled with Hyuksoo and Hyein's chatters.

"Here we are." Hyuksoo announced when they arrived in front of the room. Hyuksoo opened the door for them and invited them in. Hyein went in first, followed by you and Haesu.

"Eh, hi girls." You heard Shinhyun's voice inside. Peeking a little bit, you saw he was sitting on the sofa. Shinhyun waved his hand to you and Haesu. You bowed a bit and then back to admire the room. Hyuksoo welcomed us and let us sit on the sofa too. You looked around while sitting and pulling your sister together. A pair of eyes stared back at you. You smiled.

"Anyone wants cake?" Hyuksoo asked. Hyein put up her hand quick. Hyuksoo chuckled and turned to you and Haesu. "Twins?"

"Can have tea? For me and her." You said while patting Haesu's thigh. Haesu jumped a bit and turned to you. You just smiled, knowing she was daydreaming. Shinhyun looked at both of you.

"Hyuksoo invited you girls, isn't he?" You nodded to that question. "I'm quite wondering why he wanted to gather us all today..." Shinhyun smiled. "But I can guess something's going to be announced?" Shinhyun said and eyed Hyein. Hyein looked away, blushed. You smiled a bit, sensing something too. You looked around again and asked something to someone else in the room.

"Where's the other?" He looked up. You smiled to him. He got up from his seat and joined the other on the sofa, he took place beside you.

"I dunno. He's not here when I arrived." He said to you. You nodded a bit. Shinhyun raised his brow.

"Who's 'he', Ryeobum? I thought the question is about Wookie...and Dongmin?" Shinhyun asked. Ryeobum just smiled. You just smiled when you felt your sister stiffened to the name mentioned. Haesu turned to you,silently tugging your arm. You turned to her. Haesu asked with her eyes.

'Better try to figure while he's here around you.' You whispered to her. Haesu bit her lips and looked down. As a cue, the door opened. Shinhyun looked up.

"Yo, Wookie." Kangwook smiled and waved his hand. He was dragging someone with him.

"Sorry, I'm late. I need to bring him tho, you're leaving him with me." Kangwook said, addressing it to Shinhyun. Shinhyun just grinned. He purposely left earlier, wanted someone to get Dongmin into the room, not him again. At least he was helping the other to be brave talking with Dongmin after that guy kept silent for some weeks now. 

Kangwook had a hard time to bring Dongmin together. Thankfully, Hyuksoo sent a message alerted him to come along so Kangwook got Dongmin with him. Dongmin never can say no to the maknae, even though he was mad and being cold these days, Hyuksoo's magic still working on Dongmin.

"Hi Sapph." Ryeobum called, alerted Haesu that prince was there. Haesu bit her lips. Ryeobum smiled to Dongmin who looked to his direction. Kangwook already went to sit at the sofa beside where Shinhyun was sitting. You also turned to look at Dongmin. Dongmin noticed you when you turned and he stiffened to see familiar back beside you. Dongmin was stunned there for a while.

"Ouh, Sapph~" Hyuksoo came with his aegyo voice, greeting the stunned Dongmin. Hyuksoo placed the tray, cake for Hyein and teas for you and Haesu. Hyuksoo then turned to Dongmin. "Beside Violet, Sapph." Hyuksoo said. Kangwook looked around.

"Ouh, just notice the girls are here. Hyuksoo's classmates, right?" Kangwook said, more to Hyein. Hyein nodded to Kangwook. Your eyes met Kangwook. Kangwook just smiled, he did feel a bit hurt to see you and Ryeobum sat together but he knew he shouldn't say much. You looked at him a bit worried. You didn't say a thing yet to Kangwook about yesterday and also didn't explain anything yet.

Hyuksoo settled beside Hyein. Dongmin took a step, directing to the meeting table. He didn't go and sit beside Kangwook. The place is just in front of her, he don't want that. Then, he ended up sat on his seat at the meeting table. Hyuksoo just can't say anything, at least Dongmin was there. Shinhyun and Kangwook just stayed silent while Ryeobum eyed Dongmin. You sighed silently while Haesu was still looking down.

"So, there's must be a reason why you asked us to gather and also brought the girls here?" Shinhyun asked first. Hyuksoo looked at the leader. He grinned a bit. Hyein ignored the fluttering feeling inside while eating the cake. She looked calm but she was hell nervous inside.

"There is. I want all of you to know it, and also to the friend too." Hyuksoo turned to you and Haesu. You just smiled, your prediction just too true to be ignored. "Um, actually..." Hyuksoo paused and eyed Hyein. Hyein looked down.

"Let me guess. You're going out with one of these girls, right?" Ryeobum suddenly interrupted. Hyuksoo looked at him, Hyein hid her face. Dongmin looked up, a bit shock to the news. Hyuksoo smiled shyly and nodded.

"Neh...it's true." He rubbed his nape and slowly took Hyein's hand beside him. "We're officially together now." Hyuksoo said. Hyein still looking down but this time, she palmed her red cheek with her free hand. Ryeobum smiled and clapped happily. Shinhyun blinked but then let out a father smile. Kangwook was a bit surprised but then held out his hand, patting Hyuksoo's shoulder. You congratulated Hyein and Hyuksoo. Haesu just looked at them for a while and plastered a smile to them before look down again.

"Wow, uri maknae already grown up." Kangwook said. Hyuksoo blushed while Ryeobum chuckled. Shinhyun smiled. Dongmin looked somewhere else, just get into the news.

"Take care of her well. You're Hyein right?" Hyein nodded while taking a glance to Shinhyun. "It will be some trouble once FaCE found out about the relationship. Hope you can endure well. And Whity, do well." Hyuksoo nodded. "You wanna announce this to fans, Soo?" Shinhyun asked. Hyuksoo turned to Hyein.

"I'm always wanted to tell them, I don't like keeping secret. But I want to wait until Hyein ready for it." Hyuksoo said. Hyein turned to him.

"I always believe you...the decision is on you..." Hyein said. Hyuksoo looked at her and nodded. Shinhyun clapped two times.

"So, the news will be up soon. Congrats, Soo, Hyein ssi." Shinhyun said. Kangwook congratulated Hyuksoo, so do Ryeobum. Dongmin got up and ruffled Hyuksoo's hair from behind. He muttered a soft congrats and walked to the door.

"Oh, chakaman. There's one more thing. Don't go yet, Sapph." Ryeobum said suddenly. You blinked, knowing what to come. You looked at your sister. Haesu was fidgeting with her fingers. "Other than that news, I have a news too." Ryeobum said. You turned to Ryeobum. You felt that is not like what you say to him earlier. You wanted him to help getting Dongmin and Haesu some time alone here but Ryeobum is completely going for something else. On that note, you turned to Kangwook. Kangwook just looked calm.

"What news?" Shinhyun asked. Hyuksoo also got some attention to that. Dongmin was stopping at the door. Ryeobum got up and pulled Dongmin back. He let Dongmin took his place. Dongmin stared at him sharply while he just grinned. You blinked while Haesu looked nervous when she realized Dongmin sat on the same place with her. Ryeobum pulled you to stand up and let you stand beside him. Dongmin blinked and wanted to get up, but Ryeobum pinned him down by pressing the shoulder. Dongmin bit his lips while his eyes was flaming. Haesu didn't look up and fidgeting with her fingers. The close distance made both felt suffocated.

"I need you to hear too, Sapph. So where am I?" Ryeobum said. You stood uncomfortably beside Ryeobum. Ryeobum blinked few times, getting a nice sentence to tell them. Kangwook chuckled to see Ryeobum's awkwardness.

"Wanna me to help?" Kangwook said suddenly. Ryeobum looked at him. Kangwook smiled to you and him. You just stiffened. "Well, other than Hyuksoo, actually Baby is in the relationship also. Since yesterday." Kangwook said. Ryeobum blinked while you were surprised. Kangwook giggled.

"How did you know?" Kangwook smiled.

"I heard you guys tho. Well, chukae, Ryeobum, Haemin ssi." Kangwook said. You stared at him. He just smiled, signaling everything is fine for him. You looked at him for a while then smiled back. You got his point. Ryeobum smiled happily.

"That's true. I'm in relationship with Haemin." Ryeobum took your hand and held it tight. You just blushed a bit. Dongmin looked up. He silently prayed the best for you. He still remembered the things happened at the rooftop and glad you have moved on. Dongmin stiffened to his thought. His mind flooded with another things happened there, with the other one person.

"So many good news...I'm sure fans gonna have broken heart. Please be careful and strong, Haemin, Hyein. And both of you, take care of them." Ryeobum and Hyuksoo nodded to Shinhyun. "You don't have news, Wookie?" Kangwook turned to Shinhyun.

"Me?" Kangwook asked. Shinhyun nodded. "Not sure yet." Shinhyun chuckled.

"I heard...Minyoon is back." Kangwook looked at Shinhyun, wanted to ask but then he nodded.

"Yeah, I met her yesterday." The other princes looked at Kangwook.

"So things gonna worked again?" Kangwook shrugged. "Well...well. Minyoon is actually nice and I can see you and her a perfect match. Get her tame, she's all yours."

"Arasseo. Then, you. When Chaeri noona is back?" Shinhyun blinked. He blushed and shrugged. You and Hyein amused to see a blushing Shinhyun. "When she's back, I bet you're getting married..."

"Yah." Shinhyun glared at Kangwook. Kangwook chuckled.

"That's going to be a big news." Hyuksoo said. Ryeobum nodded. Shinhyun looked at them and cleared his throat.

"So, there will be a news soon about Hyuksoo and Ryeobum. I think I need to let your father know?" Shinhyun asked. Hyuksoo grinned.

"I will be telling him first...then, you can discuss the other things." Shinhyun nodded.

"Let me go now." Dongmin hissed. Ryeobum looked down. He smiled.

"Well, more than anything, you have things to solve right here." Dongmin looked up to Ryeobum. Ryeobum plastered a smile. You took a breath.

"Shinhyun ssi, Kangwook ssi, Hyuksoo ssi, Hyein ah. Can give some time with me?" They looked at you and then nodded. You gestured them to follow you, going out the room. Haesu looked up when she heard the door opening. She stared at you. You smiled and mouthed a fighting to her. The others left. Dongmin grabbed Ryeobum's hand on him. Ryeobum looked at him.

"Look. I just create a space for you to talk. I'm leaving, take time and talk nicely." Ryeobum said and pulled his hand. Dongmin lost it when Ryeobum tugged it strong. Ryeobum quickly left before Dongmin could catch him. He walked out the room and slowly locked it. The others were outside.

"Let's wait what happened after 30 minutes, let's have tea and talk at the cafeteria." Ryeobum said. The other just followed, wanted to know what was happening now. You looked at the door before leaving. 'Fighting.'

 

 

A minute silent after the others left the room. No one talked. Haesu kept looking down, his finger never stop fidgeting. Dongmin was stared in a space. He sighed as he can't leave, he actually heard the door locked. One place he can be now is the kitchen. Dongmin got up after that, wanted to stay far from her. Haesu who felt he's going, absentmindedly called his name.

"Dongmin.." Dongmin stopped. Haesu looked up. She looked at his side. "Can..can we talk?" Haesu was stuttering. Dongmin didn't turn nor move. He stayed still. Haesu got up, facing Dongmin's back.

"I need to ask you something." Haesu kept the talk on. Dongmin bit his lips. He knew where the conversation is going on and he didn't want it. He was self-blaming now, hating himself for not being careful. He didn't want her to know as he knew he will be facing rejection, he wasn't so strong for that. Haesu took a breath.

"Tell me the real truth, Dongmin. Do..do you really mean it? That you...like me?" Haesu was still stuttering, she didn't know why but her heart was uneasy, for the answer. Dongmin took a breath. He needed to say that...

"No. I didn't mean it." Dongmin bit his lips. This is it. He needed to say the lie after all. He didn't want to be seen as pathetic, he wanted to be strong. Denying is all he can do for now. Haesu froze. The words pained her so much, the hurt strike without mercy. By then, she was sure of something...

"You left me confuse...in the end, left me pained." Haesu said. Dongmin didn't turn, he actually didn't dare to turn. Seeing her face again, would make everything collapse, his strength and his wall. Haesu bit her lips, her eyes was getting warm. "Then, I know your answer." Haesu drew a smile. Her tears fell, for the first time. Dongmin didn't see as he still back-facing her.

"Can I make a request?" Haesu said suddenly, and then chuckling to herself. Dongmin hummed as response, even though he felt sort of weird. Haesu moved and reached him. "Stay for a while." Dongmin stunned to feel the warmth wrapping him from behind. Dongmin stayed strong, didn't let his tears fell. He kept quiet.

"I wanted to say sorry, tho." Dongmin said suddenly. Haesu just nodded, biting her lips. She was engulfing back her sobs, helding much possible, not wanting the other to know she's crying behind. "I...I did hurt you so much. I should apologize for that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to create a fight with you...just...I don't know..and I'm sorry, Haesu..." Dongmin let out that smoothly. He's going to say it anyway soon. He always wanted to say sorry...before he go.

Haesu took a breath. "And I'm sorry too." They stayed silent for a while. Dongmin stared at the floor, finding strength not to cry. Haesu was holding back her tears, still back-hugging Dongmin. She took a while to stop her cry. Just then, the silence interrupted by the click sound. They noticed the door is opened. Haesu let go off Dongmin.

"Thank you." Dongmin just nodded without looking. He walked, leaving Haesu. Haesu bit her lips and turning around, didn't want to see the leave. She knew, if he's stepped out, they won't be the same anymore. Dongmin clearly said he didn't mean that he likes her...and yet she, just realized...she likes him. Those feelings, it will lead the awkwardness. Haesu can't say the truth, she can't confess, the feeling of rejection just pained her. She didn't have much courage to face it.

The door was shut. Haesu fell on her knees, weeping in the silence room. She lost the last strength she holds. She just came to realize...she's indeed likes him...no, love him for deep.


A/N: Hey Dolls. Another update, not saying much, I should be studying tho, hoho. So okay, see soon, annyeong Dolls. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.