Sapphire 15 - This is it

Sapphire Love

"Where are you guys right now?" Shinhyun's voice heard in the silence car. A tiny voice replied through the phone. "We got stuck in traffic. There's an accident here." Shinhyun said.

You held Haesu's hand when you felt she was scared. Ryeobum eyed both of you. "Unnie...calm down. We can get him, don't worry." You whispered to your sister.

"You guys must stopped him, delayed his departure. We will be there as soon as possible." Shinhyun hung up and glanced behind. He met Ryeobum's eyes. Ryeobum nodded a bit and pulled out his phone. Shinhyun scrolled his phone and looked up. "Driver Kang, turn left, we're going to use faster path. This traffic gonna be long." The driver nodded. Ryeobum's voice heard.

"Hello, may I ask you to check on something?" Shinhyun glanced at Ryeobum and then turned, looking at Haesu.

"Haesu ah, don't worry. On any cost, I will make him stayed. And paid for ignoring us these whole months." Shinhyun hissed. Haesu looked at him. She smiled a bit with teary eyes.

"Thank you...thank you so much. I dunno what to say."

"Keep it. For him." Shinhyun looked front back and set up the gps once again after the car turned left. 'Don't you try to get away, Dongmin.'

 

 

Hyuksoo and Kangwook looked around the ocean of people. They were anxious, with prediction, Dongmin already arrived half an hour ago. Kangwook did check the flight, and they just have one hour more to look around before Dongmin got to departure site.

"Attention to passenger flight number KA190, South Korea to Australia, the flight is delayed for about half and hour due to some technical problems. We're sorry for the inconvenience....Attention to passenger flight number KA190, South Korea to Australia, the flight is delayed for about half and hour due to some technical problems. We're sorry for the inconvenience, thank you."

Kangwook and Hyuksoo looked at each other. "That's his flight. We have more time then." Kangwook nodded. They moved faster to search and look everyone closely. At that time, Hyuksoo's phone rang.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Where are you guys?" Hyuksoo blinked.

"We're searching around the luggage site. You guys arrived?"

"Almost, we will be there around 10 minutes more. Keep searching, Ryeobum succeed delay the flight to half an hour, I counted on you guys to find him first." Hyuksoo nodded.

"Arasseo, meet you guys later." Hyuksoo hung up. Kangwook raised his brow.

"They're closed, will arrive soon. The flight delayed thanks to Baby." Kangwook nodded. He noticed some with familiar figure. He ran towards him. Hyuksoo who was shocked just stared before quickly followed. Kangwook pulled the hand to stop that guy.

"Dongmin." That guy stiffened. He turned in shock. Kangwook let out a relief breath while Hyuksoo brightened up a bit.

"Here you are..."

"How...why you guys..."

"This is for not telling us anything." Kangwook said and head-locked Dongmin in his arms. Dongmin struggled. Hyuksoo smirked and messed Dongmin's hair hard.

"Your punishment!" Hyuksoo cooed and two of them continued to torture Dongmin a bit. That's the plan, they wanted to drag some time before the others came. Dongmin tried to push away Kangwook's hand but failed. Dongmin caught Hyuksoo's hands.

"Stop it." Dongmin said in stern. Hyuksoo glanced at Kangwook. Kangwook signaled him not to stop, they needed to stop Dongmin from going. Need to do anything even with bring to Dongmin's anger. "Yah!" Dongmin shouted a bit. Kangwook kept head-locking him while Hyuksoo secretly sent message to Shinhyun about theri location.

"What're you doing here, Sapph?" Kangwook asked. Dongmin grabbed Kangwook's hand, tried to escape.

"I bet you know enough if you found me here." Dongmin said.

"I wanna hear from you, Sapph." Kangwook said. Hyuksoo nodded.

"Let me go first."

"No, you will run away." Hyuksoo said quickly. Dongmin scoffed.

"As if. My flight delayed already." Dongmin said. Hyuksoo looked at Kangwook. Kangwook wanted Hyuksoo to hold Dongmin's hand. Hyuksoo moved and grabbed one of Dongmin's hand, locked it tight with his arms. Kangwook released Dongmin's neck and caught the other free hand. Dongmin scoffed. "You guys are scary."

"And say who's more scary, us for getting you right now or you wanted to fly without us know?" Kangwook said. Dongmin hissed while looked away. Both dragged Dongmin to a seat near them. Three of them sat down on the same time. "Now, speak."

"What?"

"Why don't you tell us? Don't you think about 5Princes, Sapph?" Hyuksoo said. Kangwook sighed.

"And you're going for two years, what about our official debut?" Kangwook said. Dongmin stared to the front without saying anything.

"There's nothing to say as nothing changed. I will come back for debut, it's not I'm withdrawing from the group. Just going for a while." Dongmin said.

"Then, your activity with us? It's impossible for you to come back and forth if we have things to do. And yet, you didn't tell us, four of us. What we can say to the fans? Hyukjae ajusshi?" Kangwook said.

"I'm going to make the fans know after I'm leaving."

"Then, us?!" Hyuksoo suddenly raised his voice. The elders were a bit shocked. "Aren't us important to you? That's why? You feel that we're not important so you didn't tell us first and leave like that. Is that so?"

"Soo..." Kangwook called the maknae. Hyuksoo scoffed. Dongmin was dumbfounded. The maknae never get angry like this.

"I feel betrayed, Violet. Sapph, don't you think that?" Dongmin stayed silent. Someone voice made three startled a bit.

"If you're running away because of something, I beg you to stop and solve it. Don't run away." They turned to their back. A slim figure lady with the black elegant business outfit stood behind them.

"Chaeri." The lady smiled.

"I come across about you when I talked with oppa this morning. And I told him to tell Shinhyun without you knowing." Dongmin looked at Kangwook and Hyuksoo.

"Shin knows?"

"Yeah, we knew it from hyung." Dongmin looked up. Shinhyun was there behind Chaeri.

"And I hated the fact that you hide it from us." Ryeobum said. Dongmin turned to see Ryeobum, but then stiffened to see someone behind him. Haesu and you.

"You guys..." You pushed Haesu to him. Shinhyun took a glance.

"You still have things to solve before you go, if you insisted. But I still can't forget you didn't tell us. We need to talk about that later, now you have someone to talk to." Shinhyun said. Dongmin looked at them. "Others, let's go." Hyuksoo and Kangwook got up from the seat and left with the others. You took a glance with worry before walked with Ryeobum, with him holding your hand.

"Dongmin.."

"Why you're here?" Dongmin said without looking at Haesu.

"Because I need to tell you something." Dongmin took a breath. He was afraid to look at Haesu.

"I don't think it's important. I'm going." Dongmin got up. Haesu blinked and moved. She grabbed him from behind, hugging him tight. Dongmin was a bit shock. He stiffened.

"Please, don't go...I mean. I don't want you to go, but they said you're going for fulfilling your father's wish. I cna't stop you for that, but I want you to know something before you go..." Haesu released the hug and pulled Dongmin to face him. Dongmin avoided eye contact.

"Saranghae Kim Dongmin." Dongmin snapped and turned to Haesu, but just before he could say anything, his lips was captured. Haesu pressed hard, kissing the lips lightly. Dongmin was still in shock, before he closed his eyes and replied to the kiss. He brought his hand, cupping the cheeks. Haesu blushed and let her hands rested on his hips. They shared a long kiss before Dongmin let it go for air. Haesu looked down, flushed. Dongmin stared at her face.

"Do you mea..."

"Yes, I...I love you." Haesu stuttered. Dongmin could feel his heart raced, swell with happiness. Dongmin crashed their lips again and Haesu just gladly replied. They shared another kiss.

"I...I never imagine...but you know I need to go..." Dongmin whispered when they separated.

"I can wait for you, even forever. Please come back after two years." Haesu said while staring deep into the other eyes. Dongmin caressed Haesu's cheeks.

"I love you...I love you so much." Haesu smiled a bit. "I'm sorry that I kept hurting you, but I really love you, Byul Haesu." Haesu nodded and pecked on Dongmin's lips.

"Love you too." Haesu said, blushing.

"You're really a pabo." Both jumped in shock and separated when they heard Shinhyun's voice. Dongmin turned in annoyance when he saw the others actually didn't go far, just hiding near. Shinhyun chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, he's a pabo." Chaeri said.

"Yah!" Dongmin shouted. The others chuckled.

"You decided big things just for your stupid thought. Indeed, you're a pabo." Ryeobum blurted out. Dongmin glared him. Ryeobum grinned.

"And yeah, in the end, you're going to be apart two years from your beloved love there." Hyuksoo poured some more salt to the scar. Dongmin bit his lips. Haesu held his hand.

"I will wait, make sure to come fast." Haesu said. Dongmin smiled to her.

"Be good to my sister." You said to Dongmin. Dongmin nodded and thanked you. You just smiled to him.

"And stop being stupid, remember that you have us, chincha." Kangwook said. Shinhyun nodded.

"And regarding that, apologize." Shinhyun said, in leader tone. Dongmin bit his lips.

"I'm sorry guys for not telling you anything. I will get everything fixed once I settled there. About ajussi, I already let him informed this morning. He will know what to do the rest. And guys, I'm not leaving you behind, just...I don't know what to say..." Dongmin looked down. Shinhyun smiled a bit and walked to Dongmin. Haesu let his hand go as Shinhyun came giving a big crushing hug. Hyuksoo chuckled and joined together with Ryeobum. Kangwook joined after.

"Don't do this anymore, okay?" Dongmin nodded. Haesu, you and Chaeri just smiled to see them. The announcement for the flight heard. The guys released each other and ushered Dongmin to Haesu.

"We're leaving for real now, we wait you outside. Dongmin, take care." Shinhyun said. Dongmin nodded while Shinhyun patted his shoulder. Hyuksoo hugged Dongmin's neck after.

"Good luck to you, I really love you, fighting! Sorry for earlier outburst." Dongmin just smiled to the cute maknae. Ryeobum patted Dongmin's shoulder.

"Be good and back getting better. Don't ever try to cheat on my sis-in-law, okay?" Dongmin chuckled to that while you blushed. Haesu just smiled. Kangwook asked for a high-five.

"Be careful there." Dongmin nodded. Chaeri said her good bye and the other left with Dongmin waved his hand to them. Dongmin turned to Haesu. Haesu tried to smile even though her eyes were sad. Dongmin felt bad

"I'm sorry, this all my fault." Haesu shook her head.

"Everything happened because a reason, and I think this makes we know our feelings." Dongmin smiled and touched Haesu's cheeks.

"You're lovely, pretty, kind and flawless like an angel. I love you, Haesu." Haesu blushed and touched Dongmin's warm hand on her cheek.

"Love you too, Sapphire." Dongmin smiled and pecked on her forehead.

"Wait for me to come back." Haesu nodded. Dongmin bit his lips before stepping back. Haesu nodded, signaling him to go. Dongmin waved his hand while walking backward. Haesu waved back. They looked at each other, before Dongmin entered the departure door. Haesu sighed but then smiled sadly.

'I will wait for you, forever.'


A/N: Hey Dolls. I cut the final part into two chapters. So wait for the final soon. ^^ COMMENTS ARE LOVED.