Sapphire 2 - Day in school

Sapphire Love

Author POV

Haesu threw her bag on the table. You flinched while Hyein just smirked. Haesu scoffed and sat down. Then Hyuksoo came in and greet Hyein. Hyuksoo was sitting next to Hyein, that's why Hyein was feeling grateful this year. Well, her favourite one is sitting beside her, she wanted to die for it tho. You just smiled sheepishly to Hyein who squealing inside when Hyuksoo sat down. Hyuksoo turned to Haesu when he could feel strange flaming aura behind him.

"Haesu ssi, waegure? Um..having a fight in this morning again?" Hyuksoo asked carefully. Haesu just crossed her arms and looked outside the window. You smiled a bit to Hyuksoo. Hyuksoo nodded, understand what the mean by that body language. Hyein tapped Hyuksoo's shoulder. Hyuksoo turned.

"How's your day, Whity Prince? Any good news for FaCEs?" Hyein asked. Hyuksoo smiled to her.

"Not yet, we didn't have much time for new song. Heee, Bummie don't have idea these days." Hyuksoo said. Hyein smiled to him.

"Why don't you try to make one song?" Hyein said to Hyuksoo. Hyuksoo shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe I will try someday."

Then their conversation was cut off when the teacher came in. Haesu was still in the bad mood, not interested in what was happening. She kept looking outside. You looked worriedly at your twin. Somehow, your heart felt bad. You knew the reason your twin hated Sapphire Prince so much.

Just because a small misunderstanding about idol. Yeah, Haesu was a kind of girl that too overprotected on the one she love. There's one time Sapphire Prince talked something bad about her favourite idol and Haesu got mad. Sapphire Prince kept mocking without knowing how worst Haesu can get mad over that matter. And as the result, Sapphire Prince got slapped. That time was bad. FaCEs in the school saw that and a whole week, Haesu got bullied by the fans. Just lucky, Turquoise Prince helped to solve the problem.

You sighed. There's one thing you have kept secret to yourself. You fell for that prince. Yes, you like him since the first you saw him. But you can't share it with your twin as she hated him so much....

 

"Yo, Sapph!" Ryeobum greeted him. The guy just took a glance and turned back to the window. Ryeobum wrinkled and turned to Kangwook. Kangwook just smiled and sent the usual body language. Ryeobum grinned automatically and poked the guy forehead. He groaned.

"Waeyeo?" Ryeobum grinned.

"You got pissed by Haesu ssi again today?"

"Don't say her name." He scowled. Ryeobum chuckled.

"I smell something like here~~~" Ryeobum said playfully. The guy shot a glare to Ryeobum. Kangwook shrugged, he didn't want to help Ryeobum if that guy suddenly burst. Truly say, he can be scary if he's mad.

"I think you and her should get married anyway. You guys looked compatible together." Ryeobum blurted out. The said guy looked up and stared.

"Shut up." He scoffed and turned away. His cheeks was heated up. Ryeobum chuckled and turned in front. His eyes met Shinhyun, the leader. Shinhyun didn't like to sit behind so he was apart from them a bit. Ryeobum waved his hand to the leader. Shinhyun smiled. Kangwook called Ryeobum.

"Hye, what happen to the latest song duh?" Kangwook asked. Ryeobum turned.

"Ah, ya. I need your help Wookie." Ryeobum said to Kangwook. Kangwook raised his brow.

"There's some note I don't feel right, well blame me for not practicing my keyboard skill properly. So, you help me correct it, eoh?" Kangwoon nodded.

"Arasseo."

"Ahh, and Sapph!" Ryeobum turned to the said guy. He still looked outside.

"Yah, Sapph." Kangwook called him too but he didn't give respond.

"Kim Dongmin!" Dongmin flinched and turned to them.

"Are you daydreaming, Sapph?" Kangwook said while chuckling. Dongmin rolled his eyes.

"What?" Dongmin asked, sounded piss off. Ryeobum smiled.

"Just need you to do the cover again." Ryeobum said. Dongmin looked at the baby faced guy.

"Why? You also can do it." Ryeobum grinned.

"You're the most suitable one. Just agree eoh?" Dongmin sighed.

"Arasseo."

"Okay you can continue to daydream about your Haesu ssi." Dongmin widened his eyes.

"Yah!" Ryeobum chuckled while Kangwook covered his mouth from laughing. Dongmin glared at the calm guy beside him. Kangwook just grinned. Then Dongmin turned to Ryeobum. He shot a death glare. Ryeobum grinned sheepishly.

"Stop teasing him, or he will eat you." Ryeobum growled in pain when his head got smacked. He looked up.

"Shin~~" Ryeobum whined. Dongmin scoffed and turned. Shinhyun put a book on Dongmin's table.

"Here, your book. Thanks for it tho." Kangwook blinked.

"Copying Sapph's work again?" Shinhyun grinned.

"You know how bad I am in Chemistry..." Kangwook and Ryeobum just smiled. Shinhyun was back to his place. Soon their teacher came in.


A/N: Hey there! Sorry! I make a long hiatus right? And well, come back with a update..sorry tho! I don't have idea for this fics..and I could feel it become till the end...but I'm thankful if there's people reading this fics...

After this, all the chapter will be in author POV unless stated. ^^

I didn't put up the hiatus status yet as I don't know when I will update it...but hope it will be soon...okay, see soon. Comments are loved. Bye Dolls~