Sapphire 6 - Don't understand

Sapphire Love

Dongmin stepped out from his car. Since last week, after the basketball match, he never went to school by bike anymore. He asked his driver to send him every morning. The other princes still didn't ask him for his mood changing but Dongmin practically become mute and lessen his talks unless it's something important. Ryeobum also scared to put on prank as always on Dongmin, acknowledged the mood isn't safe to play with. The invitation that they decided to go also felt awkward when Dongmin didn't talk with them.

The fan girls squealed to see Dongmin entering the Summer building. He walked straight to his class, without looking or even drew a smile to the bunch of fan girls along the way. Dongmin entered the class. Shinhyun saw Dongmin. He gave the smile like usual but Dongmin just ignored it and walked to his place. Kangwook signalled Ryeobum on Dongmin's presence. Ryeobum just turned and looked at Dongmin till he's sitting on his seat. His new hobby came after, looking out the window. Ryeobum bit his lips.

"Sapph. I beat your score in Starcraft, you don't want to beat me?" Ryeobum tried to gain his attention. Dongmin just stayed silent. Ryeobum pouted and turned to Kangwook. Kangwook shrugged his shoulder.

 

Haesu hummed some melody while sitting on her seat. You just ignored her. Hyein who came first to school for a duty looked at the twins. "Anything happy happened? You never hummed that song if you're not in absolute happy mood, Haesu ah." Hyein asked. Haesu grinned.

You rolled your eyes. "She win the competition and got the album prize." You said. Hyein nodded. Hyuksoo came and smiled to them. Hyein's eyes sparkled. You just shook your head while Haesu in her neverland.

Hyuksoo noticed Haesu's overflowing happiness. "What happened to her?"

"Getting album prize of her favourite group." Hyein said. Hyuksoo smiled.

"Haesu ah." Hyuksoo called. Haesu didn't hear. You sighed.

"Unnie!" Haesu blinked.

"Neh?"

Hyuksoo smiled to her. "Can I ask something?" Haesu looked at him.

"Don't get mad first. Just listen and answer me after that, eoh?" Haesu just nodded. Hyein looked at Hyuksoo closely while you were curious to know.

"Recently...do you had fight with Sapphire?" Haesu blinked to the question before she exploded.

"I always had a fight with him! Why you're asking about him to me? You know I hate to hear anything about him!" Haesu said quickly and turned away in anger. Hyein crossed her arms.

"Yah, don't shout like that at our Whity Prince." Hyein said. Haesu scoffed. You grinned and tried to calm down Hyein. Hyuksoo sighed.

"Sorry, I just wanna know, because Sapph is quite different these days." You turned to Hyuksoo. Hyein also showed her interest.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Em...well, Sapph didn't talk much and ignored us most of time. If I'm not mistaken, the other said it's started from the day that we had basketball match." Hyuksoo said. "Yeah, that morning."

You and Hyein looked at each other. You turned to your sister who ignoring the talks. "Unnie, come to think, since that day, we never saw Sapphire Prince on our way to school, right?" You asked.

"I'm not paying attention on anything regarding him." Haesu said sternly. Hyein tapped her chin.

"Yup, that's true. I also noticed we never saw him...and they never fight after that day." Hyein said. Haesu just heard that statement. Her thought also agreed to that as since that day, she never fought with that . And even never saw him in the school.

"I just want to know what happen. It feels awkward you know. His mood, we never can predict. I just want him back to be normal, that's why I wanna know the reason. Sapph, even though his temper isn't joke, but he's a nice and soft-hearted guy." Hyuksoo said. You smiled inside.

"I hope I can help you..." Hyein said. Hyuksoo smiled.

"It's fine, I will try to figure out." You smiled to both. Haesu didn't show any response, but her thought disturbed by Hyuksoo's words.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Haesu walked to the washroom. Her twins and Hyein already went to the cafeteria together. Haesu will join them later. She immersed in her thought on the way.

'I also realise that. Anything bad happen to him?' Haesu asked herself. She blinked.

"Yah! Why now I'm curious?! Jeez, Whity." Haesu hissed. She shook her head and looked forward. And froze.

Dongmin froze on his feet, didn't aware the figure opposite to him. The last person he wanted to meet in his life. He always succeed to avoid any encounter in these pass few days, but today is just his unlucky day. Dongmin took a breath and walked.

Haesu blinked and moved her legs, cursing herself for stunned on her feet just now. She was shocked to see Dongmin. Dongmin kept his eyes on his front, not bothering to look at her. Haesu slowed her steps as she approaching the washroom. Dongmin walked, passing by her. Haesu blinked, feeling the cold. Dongmin just walked without looking back. Haesu stopped on her track and took a glance to her back.

"This is weird...he never ignored me." Haesu muttered. She waited for his back to disappear before entering the washroom with a train of thought.

 

Dongmin sighed. He took a breath, the rooftop was a bit windy. He had no place to go but here. This was his hiding place. Dongmin looked at the sky.

"Why do I met her just now?" Dongmin questioned himself. He narrowed his eyes.

"Torturing me? Just let me away from her in order to forget her." Dongmin said. He looked down.

"How I wish I don't make her hate me..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shinhyun walked out from the class. Dongmin already left after the bell rang. Kangwook and Ryeobum needed to meet the principal for some school matters. Shinhyun walked while thinking over Dongmin's behaviour, didn't aware that he bumped to someone.

"Ouh, I'm sorry." Shinhyun said.

"Kuenchana, this time is my fault. I was looking at my watch." Shinhyun looked at the person.

"Ouh, Haesu ssi." Haesu smiled. Shinhyun smiled back. "The second time, at the same place, right?" Haesu nodded.

"Are you alone?" Haesu asked. Shinhyun nodded and gestured her to walk first. Haesu chuckled and walked, followed by Shinhyun.

"Wookie and Bummie went to the principal for some jobs. Soo already went back, he texted me. And Dongmin...he left earlier." Shinhyun said. Haesu bit her lips and turned to Shinhyun.

"Anything happen to that guy?" Shinhyun turned and raised his brow. "Shi...ani, that prince." Haesu said.

"Dongmin? I don't know either, but he's weird recently." Shinhyun said. He turned to the front.

"Why you're asking anyway?" Haesu gulped.

"Hyuksoo asked me this morning about him. I don't know anything." Haesu said. Shinhyun nodded.

"It's still remain mystery to us."

Haesu just nodded. Both of them walked out from Summer building and walking to the entrance. They changed the topic and cracked some jokes. They laughed together. Dongmin looked away. He was looking around from the Summer rooftop, didn't go home yet like Shinhyun thought. Dongmin bit his lips.

"I don't understand why you didn't see me and liking him..."


A/N: Hey Dolls. Auh, I don't update this for long time...I dunno, sorry for this messy story, but I hope you still reading it. I don't know how this story will go on but I just follow my mood at that time of updating...hope it will come out the best.

Thanks if you're reading. Sorry for not so cool story I have here...COMMENTS ARE LOVED.