Epilogue

Sapphire Love

A day after...

"I'm sorry to tell you guys a little bit late, sorry Faces. I'm currently in Australia, will start my study here. Got a scholarship in Architecture. I'm sorry that I don't inform you earlier and even arranged to meet you all, but I'm rushed to come..so, I deeply sorry. I will not be around in Korea for 2 years. I will back after, 5Princes will go on activity as 4 members for the time on. I hope you guys will wait for my comeback and support the other members in the meanwhile. I will update my story in our website when I'm not busy, don't worry if you feel you gonna miss me hard. We still can see each other through the website chatting room. Again, I deeply sorry for not telling earlier. I love you, Faces and keep supporting 5Princes. Annyeong yeorobun.."

Shinhyun smiled a bit. Dongmin did make a video for the fans in the website. Currently, they are all eating outside for dinner.

"He's doing great." Kangwook said. Ryeobum nodded. Hyuksoo just smiled.

"Oppa." Hyuksoo turned.

"Neh, Hyein ah." Hyein smiled and shoved some pasta into his mouth. She chuckled. Hyuksoo just smiled and chewed in. Ryeobum, Kangwook and Shinhyun cooed. You chuckled but then Ryeobum did the same as Hyein.

"I can't lose either." Ryeobum said.

"Yah, stop being lovey-dovey. Making the singles jealous." Shinhyun said.

"I'm not single but feel sad to see it." Haesu said. The others turned to her. Haesu smiled. "I'm okay."

"Sorry." Hyein and Ryeobum apologized. Haesu just smiled to them. Kangwook saw someone.

"Ahhh, I don't think you finished eat with jealousy." Shinhyun raised his brow to Kangwook. Kangwook pointed behind him and Shinhyun turned.

"Chaeri! I thought you're going to China for business after finished here?" Shinhyun said. Chaeri smiled and stood beside him.

"Ani, I actually done my things in China already and come back to Korea." Shinhyun blinked.

"Stay for how long?" Chaeri smiled.

"Move back here. I got job here." Shinhyun widened his eyes.

"Really?!" Chaeri nodded. Shinhyun jumped and hugged her. Chaeri chuckled.

"I can see someone is going to get married." Kangwook teased. Shinhyun blushed while Chaeri chuckled.

"We'll see. Or perhaps you're first, Wookie?" Kangwook blushed. Chaeri chuckled again. "She's also here." Kangwook looked up to her. Someone came to them.

"Minyoon."

"Hi."

"Feel complete, isn't it?" Haesu said suddenly. They just smiled a bit, knowing the meaning.

"Sapph will join us soon, and Haesu ah, we will keep you occupy while he's not here." Shinhyun said. Haesu smiled and nodded. Chaeri touched Shinhyun's shoulder. Shinhyun held her hand and smiled. You and Ryeobum looked at each other and held the hand tight. Hyein hugged Hyuksoo's arm. Hyuksoo just chuckled. Kangwook smiled at Minyoon which she smiled back. Their hands intertwined.

'This is our beautiful love, a beautiful like the sapphire sky.' Haesu smiled to see them. 'Love you, Kim Dongmin.'

 

-END-


A/N: Hey Dolls. Finally! This is the end. short isnt? LOL. I know it's not the best and I can do better but I feel a burden lift up from my shoulder to see this story can come to the end. Hope there's people enjoy the story tho. Thank you for reading till here. Well, this is the end and I'm saying goodbye now. Thank you again for reading Sapphire Love (even though this is a failure for me...) Annyeong Dolls!