Prologue

Sapphire Love

I walked into the new highschool I would be attend starting from today, Elite M Highschool.

"Sapph!" A voice heard.

"Hey, morning Shin." The leader smiled.

"We finally entering Highschool right?" Another voice heard, the maknae.

"Morning Shin~" The maknae jumped on the leader's back.

"Yah, Soo. Stop being a kid!" The leader shouted. I just laughed.

"Hey guys." Another voice heard. Two students walked to them.

"Hey Bummie, Wookie." I greeted them.

"Morning~ tease~" The baby faced boy flicked the maknae and my forehead.

"Yah!" The maknae and me scowled. He laughed.

"And that's for you." The leader said and smacked the baby faced's head.

"Auch!" The others laughed.

"Let's go, we still need to look our class." The calm boy said. All of us grinned.

I walked together with them entering the main building, Autumn building.

This school has four buildings; Winter building for the Year 1 students, Summer building for the Year 2 students, Spring building for the Year 3 students and the last one Autumn building for the staff room, main hall and such.

"I really don't like to be here." The baby faced boy said suddenly.

"Why?" The calm boy asked. I also turned to them.

"The other students surely will 'respect' us too much once they know who we are..." All of us nodded.

"I agree to that..." I said.

"We can't say anything as all of our parents wants us to study here. Well, this is a good school you know." The leader said.

"Yup, and yeah, that's why our parents become the 'money supplier'." The maknae blurted out.

"Watch your word, Whity Soo." The leader said. The maknae grinned.

"Okay, let's look we will entered which class." The leader said.

I looked around when the others looked at the board. My attention caught someone.

"Yeay! We got the same class!" A girl jumped together with another girl. They really look alike. Twins maybe...

"Hey! I got into 1B too!" Another girl came to them. Three of them cheered.

"Sapph!" I turned.

"Oh neh?" The baby faced boy smiled to me.

"Let's go, we will be in same class, 1B, while those three together in 1A." He said. I looked at him.

"We will be in what class?"

"1B. Let's go." I turned back to the girl who caught my attention just now.

I smiled a bit. We will be in the same class then. I think I like you, Angel...