Call Me Hyung

Pinky Promise

"Hi I'm Choi Seunghyun, I'm Dara's boyfriend."

"Not for long" Sanghyun murmered under his breath.
"Excuse me?" Seunghyun didn't know if he heard correctly.
"Nothing. Um Noona can we go inside i'm really thirsty."
"Oh yeah sure let's go." Dara was scared for what was to come when Sanghyun would find out that Seunghyun was also her roommate. Although he was younger, Sanghyun acted as the older brother. He was the strength in the family when Dara broke down at times and Dara could not be more thankful. However, because of this he became very protective of his sisters and would dislike any man they introduced to the family. 
As they entered the house, Dara guided him to the kitchen while Seunghyun dropped off their bags in their respective rooms. When he joined them in the kitchen he was met with Sanghyun's accusing eyes.
"Shouldn't you leave now?"
"Sanghyun! Don't be so rude." Dara was afraid a fight might be coming. She knew for a fact that Seunghyun would not take someone's insults or disrespect towards him.
"But where would i go?" The word '' went through Dara's thoughts. She knew the truth would come out now.
"What do you mean 'where would you go?' Go home."
Dara wanted to die at that moment. She looked over at Seunghyun and could see him getting a little annoyed as each word came out of Sanghyun's mouth.
"This is my house."
"What the hell are you talking about? This is Noona's house with her roommate...Wait!" Sanghyun looked at Dara, who could not look at him back in the eyes.
"Noona! He's your roommate?! Are you crazy? Why are you living with a man? Especially a stanger! And now this stranger's your boyfriend?!"
"Hey calm down, your scaring her." Seunghyun came into the argument, which he normally thought he should stay out of, but he couldn't stand someone yelling at Dara.
"Stay out of this. This is our business." Sanghyun's voice was so cold and it took everything to keep Seunghyun from doing something he'd regret.
"Watch your tone. And i know it's not my business but how about you listen to her side first before screaming at her." Dara knew she had to do something before something bad happened. She grabbed Sanghyun's arm and pulled him into her room and told Seunghyun she'd be back in 20 minutes. Those 20 minutes were actually for Seunghyun to calm down and for her to explain to Sanghyun why she was living with a man.
"What the hell Noona why didn't you tell us?"
"Because i knew you'd be behaving like this."
"Obviously! It's not safe living with a man especially in a country we have no family in."
"Calm down!"
"No i won't calm down. What the hell were you thinking?"
"Yah Park Sanghyun i'm still older than you. Show me some respect, or you can leave." 
Sanghyun ran his fingers through his black hair roughly before taking a deep breath to calm down.
"I'm sorry. But didn't you tell us you would live with a girl named Hyunnie?"
"That's what i thought in the beginning too, but the woman i called didn't tell me that Hyunnie was actually referring to Seunghyun."
"Then why didn't you move or come to the Philippines?"
"I left for good. You know that. And i wasn't going to leave just because i'm living with Seunghyun, he's a good person and i know i can trust him."
"How do you know that?"
"I've been living with for so many months now, nothing has happened to me has it?"
"Why is he your boyfriend?"
"...Because i love him."
"Already? You just met him a few months ago!"
"So? And he already knows me more than anyone else in those few months. I told him everything about me and he still accepts me and loves me for who i am."
"Obviously Noona, you're amazing. Theres nothing thats wrong with you."
"You'd be surprised." Dara said in a quiet voice while looking at her fingers.
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing. Are you okay now? With the whole situation?"
"No."
"Come on Sanghyun i already told you everything!"
"Where did you two just come from?"
"...It was his birthday so i took him out to celebrate."
"How old is he?"
"27, so show him some respect too will you? You were being so rude to him out there."
"I don't care, and he's too old for you." Dara rolled her eyes and fought the urge to smack her brother.
"He's 2 years older than me."
"What does he do?"
"He's the managing director of Choi Industries." Sanghyun was not expecting that, and Dara knew by his face.
"He's probably a momma's boy and won't give you enough attention."
"I met his family, they're very nice people and Seunghyun barely comes home late, it's usually 9 PM everyday."
"You two better be staying in different rooms." Dara's eyes widened in shock at her brother's blunt words and blushed deeply at the implications.
"Y-yah! W-what are you saying?! Obviously we stay in different rooms! This is my room. His is across the hall."
"Fine."
"Are we done? We've been here for almost half an hour."
"We're not done but okay. Can i get some food i'm kind of hungry." Dara smiled thinking how the cute side of him that she loved was finally out.
"Yeah, lets go to the kitchen."
They walked out to see no one, and Dara went to call Seunghyun out so they can all eat. He came out of the room in a simple white v-neck and sweats, smiling. When he was about to lean down to give her a kiss on the lips she pulled away.
"What are you doing?!" Dara was whispering.
"What?" 
"You can't kiss me with Sanghyun in the house!"
"He's not even in the room."
"It doesn't matter, he can always tell." Seunghyun looked at her as if she was crazy but listened to her requests. They walked into the kitchen and found Sanghyun on his phone.
"Uhhh both of you sit, i'll go change." Seunghyun would kill her for leaving him in such an awkward situation. They sat next to each other in silence until Dara came out again. She was wearing a light pink shirt and her PJs. The tension in the room was obvious and she knew she had to do something.
"So what do you two want to eat?"
"Jiggae." Both of them said in unison and Dara had an amused look on her face.
"Alright jiggae it is."
"Do you want some help?" Seunghyun said to get out of his seat and do something, but instead was met with a face from Dara.
"You're never getting back into the kitchen."
"Why what happened?" Sanghyun put down his phone and was looking at them now.
"One day Seunghyun said he would cook and i thought it'd be cool so i let him. But he almost burned down the whole kitchen!" Dara explained while laughing.
"It wasn't that serious!"
"The whole house was covered in smoke!" Sanghyun let out a small smile.
"Fine. I was just trying to do something nice." Dara let out another laugh.
"Noona you were like that too!" This time Seunghyun was interested while Dara immediately told Sanghyun to shut up.
"What do you mean?" 
"When she was first learning how to cook, my mom stepped out for a few minutes to take a call and when she came back the whole house covered in smoke and the smoke detector kept beeping."
"Oh my god! Yah you were worst than me!"
"Shut up." Dara turned around to stir her soup.
"And it doesn't end there."
"What else happened?"
"Noona couldn't make an omlette for life. For like 2 years we'd have to eat the egg shells along with the egg." 
The two guys burst out laughing and Dara stood there slightly annoyed, but glad that the tension was gone from the room.
"I'm glad you two can bond over my fails but the food is almost ready so go set the table." Dara said sarcasically.
Seunghyun and Sanghyun set the table and Dara came in with food. They all set down to eat when Dara asked "Sanghyun, how long are you visiting for?"
"6 Months."
"What?!" Dara almost choked and had to be calmed down by Seunghyun rubbing her back.
"Yeah. I got accepted to this program in Dongguk University here in Korea so i came here."
"Oh that's cool. What program?" Seunghyun asked as Dara's throat was still burning.
"It's this acting program. We get visits from real acting coaches and directors and they guide us and give us instructions to improve. If they like some people, they can also scout."
"Oh. That's the program i was in." Seunghyun said blankly as he continued to eat his food.
"Really? Did you ever get scouted?" Sanghyun was surprised. 
"Yeah a couple times." 
"A couple?! Its hard getting noticed even a little. You must have been really good." 
"I was okay."
"He's lying. I met some of his class mates and teacher. They all said he was really good and could've made it in the industry." Dara was proud of her boyfriend.
"That's really cool. I hope i get scouted too." Sanghyun's cute and friendly side was finally showing.
"If you need help, just ask me." Seunghyun offered with sincerity.
"Thank you Seunghyun-ssi."
"Call me hyung."
"Okay... Hyung." Dara could not believe her ears. Sanghyun had never refered to any of Dara's or Durami's past boyfriends as hyung before. Seunghyun had finally broken him. She could cry tears of happiness now.
"So Sanghyun where are you going to stay? I can get you a place to stay close to the university if you want."
"No that's fine Hyung. They offered me a dorm so i'll be staying there. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, i just came a day earlier to meet Noona... Is it okay if i sleep over today?"
"Of course! Why would you even have to ask?" 
"Yeah. You can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch." Seunghyun offered.
"No i like the couch! Stay in your room it's okay."
"Nah it's fine. Sleep on the bed."
"Really? Thanks hyung!" 
After eating Sanghyun excused himself to the bathroom while Dara and Seunghyun put the dishes away. In the midst of it, Seunghyun took advantage of them being alone and hugged Dara from the back.
"Yah what are you doing?"
"Sanghyuns in the bathroom. Calm down."
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"Sanghyun was pretty rude in the beginning. And you're gonna be sleeping on couch tonight."
"It's fine. I understand his protectiveness over you. I'm like that to Hye Yoon Noona. And as for the couch... I could just sleep with you."
"You wish."
"Why notttt." Seunghyun nuzzled his face into her hair.
"Did you forget who's at home with us?"
"So. He'll be sleeping, he won't know anything."
"What'll happen when he wakes up and doesn't see you on the couch but on my bed? Your little bonding would go to waste."
"I'll just wake up earlier than him."
"Seunghyun, no." 
"Fine." She laughed at how his voice sounded so dejected. She looked up at him and gave him a peck on the lips. The smile that came on his face after was almost instant. He leaned down to give her a deeper kiss when they both heard an "ahem" from behind them. Dara immediately got out of Seunghyuns embrace and busied herself with the dishes trying to fight the blush creeping onto her  cheeks, while Seunghyun stood there looking embarrassed. 
The rest of the day was spent watching movies with Dara sitting next to Sanghyun while Seunghyun sat opposite of them on the single seat. At about 9 PM Sanghyun said he would sleep in early. He left the room to walk into Seunghyuns where he turned off the lights and fell into a deep slumber. A few minutes later Dara walked over to Seunghyun's seat and made herself comfortable on his lap. He smiled and placed his arms around her.
"What? Won't Sanghyun know we're sitting so close to each other?" Seunghyun whispered mocking her from earlier in the day. 
"Shut up. When Sanghyun sleeps, the whole world could be ending and he still won't get up, so we're fine."
"Wow. You're that scared of your younger brother?"
"Not scared. Just i don't know its weird to show affection around others in general. I'm not much of a PDA person, you know that."
"True." They sat there in silence as the TV continued to play. 
"He likes you,you know?"
"Who? Sanghyun? How do you know?"
"He called you hyung."
"So?"
"He's never called any other guy hyung before. I'm glad you offered to help. After our dad left he's always been really distant from older guys and just stayed with us. It'll be good if he has someone like you as a hyung."
"He'a good kid and he seems so passionate about acting."
"He is. Whenever i'd do movies he's ask me questions non stop and wouldn't let me sleep until i answered all of them."
"Does he want to be an actor here? Or the Philippines?"
"I'm not going to let him be an actor in the Philippines. I don't care." Seunghyun was quiet after she said that but instead he rubbed her arm softly.
"How come you never told your brother about what happened in the Philippines?"
"You saw him. If he was this angry about you, imagine what he'd do to him. Plus i was more scared Sanghyun would feel guilty and blame himself. I'd never want my family to think it was their fault. It was that 's."
"You never have to see that again okay? I'll make sure of it." Seunghyun would never forgive that man for breaking Dara. He pulled her closer to him and gave her a tight hug.
"I love it when you hug me like that." The words slipped out of Dara's mouth and she wanted to slap herself.
"Oh really?"
"Mhm. It makes me feel as if everything is okay and all that matters is us."
"Well all that matters IS us."
"Ugh we're being so cheesy right now."
"And you ruin it everytime!" Seunghyun's voice sounded muffled as his face was buried in the crook of her neck.
"Well i'm sorry i get goosebumps!" Dara laughed but it was cut short when she felt his tongue on her neck. She stifled a gasp and was going to push away when she felt him at her neck.
"S-seunghyun s-stop."
"Why?" He asked while continuing to at the skin.
"It'll leave a mark and Sanghyun will see."
"Wear a sweater." And that was that. She gave him no more denial and rolled her head back to enjoy the sensation going through her body. After leaving a bright red mark on her neck he moved up to her lips and they both equally ravished each other's lips. Their hands moved urgently but she stopped Seunghyun knowing he'd want to go further but they couldn't when Sanghyun was in the other room. 
Both were breathing unevenly and heavily. Seunghyun a little sad they had to stop but he understood.
"After Sanghyun leaves, are we still going to sleep in different rooms?"
"I don't know...What do you want to do?"
"Isn't it obvious? I want you to stay with me." 
"Okay..."
"Yah why are you so shy? I already know basically everything about you inside and out." Dara covered her face in embarrasment while he laughed.
"I hate when you speak like that, i never know what to say." 
"What when i mention how you are in bed? You're very impressive and unpredictable." Dara's eyeballs would pop out of her head if she continued to stare at him. She covered his mouth from letting him speak any further, but she pulled back soon when she felt him bite her palm.
"Ow! That hurt!" Seunghyun continued to laugh while apologizing in between. 
"But seriously, unless we're actually in bed. Don't mention those things..." 
"You're adorable." She looked up at him to find him staring at her with eyes that showed all his feelings for her.
"I like it when you compliment me like that though,"  she said while laughing.
"But me saying you're great in bed is also a compliment" Seunghyun couldn't contain his laughter.
"I'm gonna kill you!" Dara got up from his lap as she took a pillow to hit him. The couple ran around the living room as Dara tried to hit him while Seunghyun dodged every attack.
 
 
 
 
****Hi guys! It's been like 2 weeks i think since i last updated and im really sorry. Schools a b**** but i cant ignore it. Idk if you'll like this chapter but i hope you do! I reached 100 subscribers on my other story Falling in Love which confused me since it ended but thank you! Thts crazy never thought so many people would read my story. Please comment on your thoughts on the story and chapter.