Who's he?

Pinky Promise

"B-but..."

"You promised." Dara was in shock. She would've never thought that Seunghyun would make such a blunt request. She honestly didn't know how to feel, but she wasn't mad at him. They've been dating for months now and he had always respected her need for space and taking everything slowly, but he was still a man and they were both very much in love with each other. Her face showed the amount of thought and conflict she was going through and finally she made a decision.
"Okay." Dara knew she wouldn't regret anything with Seunghyun, he cared for her too much to hurt her in any way possible. Her fingers, which were slightly shaking, made their way to the zipper on her sweater, and pulled it down. She slowly took it off and stared at Seunghyun who had a weird expression on his face. She was confused on what he wanted and when she was about to ask him, he burst out into laughter. 
"W-why are you laughing?"
"What are you doing Dara?"
"... What you want to do..."
"What do i want to do?" Seunghyun was having fun watching Dara struggle with her words.
"D-don't you want to... To do, you know?"
...
"Be more clear Dara."
"You pointed to the bedroom don't you want to do it?"
Once again the small cottage filled with his laughter and Dara stared at him confused.
"You thought i asked you to have with me?"
"Don't you?..." He began to laugh again and it was beginning to hurt Dara's feelings. She couldn't help but think about how he didn't think of her that way. She looked down at her fingers and Seunghyun stopped realizing that he might have went too far.
"Hey Dara. What's wrong?"
"Nothing..."
"Yes there is, come on. What's wrong?"
"It's just you know you don't see me that way..."
"What? You think i'm not attracted to you?" This was a rhetorical question but Dara did't even show a little bit of a reaction.
"Dara look at me. In my eyes you are the most attractive, beautiful, y, and perfect woman in the world. I don't know where you ever thought of something like i don't find you attractive but you have never been so wrong in your life. You honestly don't know the effect you have on me do you? It gets hard to control myself sometimes to be honest, but i know i have to respect your wishes, so i keep myself in check."
Dara blushed at his last few sentences and looked up at him. "Then why did you laugh?"
"Because... For the first time i wasn't thinking about being intimate with you when requesting something, but instead you took it as ."
"Then what did you want?"
This time Seunghyun moved closer to her and held her hands. "I saw a guitar in the bedroom and wanted you to play a song for me, you said would before."
"...Oh." Dara felt so embarrassed and stupid for thinking he meant IT, when he really just wanted something so simple.
"Yeah, oh... But you know, you can play the guitar later, you did say yes already." He pulled her closer leaving her now to be in his arms, her back was on his chest and his arms around her waist keeping her in place. His voice got lower and closer as his lips began to make their way to her neck. He pushed aside her hair and continued to make small kisses up and down her neck. Before Dara could get too distracted she jumped out of his hold and ran to the bedroom to retrieve the guitar. She came back with it in her hands and sat on the table in front of Seunghyun.
"That was rude." Dara smiled shyly and looked down as she began to stroll the first notes of Urban Zakapa's Always Be Mine. Seunghyun grew quiet to take the music in and when he thought she would just play the guitar he was proved wrong. She began to sing in perfect English. Dara's voice was probably the most calming and beautiful voice he'd ever heard, he found it to be even better than Jaejoong's. She sang effortlessly and flawlessly. Seunghyun couldn't tell what it was but her voice was so different. She wasn't belting out notes like Beyonce, but he felt comfort and love in her voice. She was pouring her heart into the song and he could tell how sincere she was. This by far the best present she gave him. As she finished the song she stared into his eyes waiting for his reaction and was surprised when he reached forward to bring her into a warm embrace.
"You are so talented. Thank you." After hearing his compliments she couldn't stop smiling. She put down the guitar and returned the hug with just as much warmth. When they pulled away from the hug, Dara knew what she wanted to do, and when Seunghyun understood what she was getting at he was surprised but ecstatic. She all but jumped on him as she attacked his face with kisses. Dara had no idea where her confidence was coming from, but she didn't stop there. She straddled his waist as she sat on his lap. Her hands were on his blue shirt, daring to slip underneath it to feel his bare skin. His hands were already ahead of hers as they were making their around her . She jumped at the slight difference in temperature but she didn't mind. Instead she surprised herself in how good it made her feel, and how much more she wanted. Her hands pushed his shirt up to reveal his flawless body and he pulled it off over his head. His hands now pushed her shirt up slightly and unexpectedly Dara took the shirt off herself. Seunghyun stared at her in surprise and in awe over how beautiful she looked. Her face was pink,  her lips bright red and a bit bruised. She blushed under his intense gaze and tucked her head into the crook of his neck when she realized what she just did. At the contact of their bare bodies for the first time both Dara and Seunghyun felt hundreds of fireworks go off inside their bodies. Their hands moved more urgently now touching every bit of their body. Seunghyun moved his hands over her back, stomach, chest, and legs. He wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and stood up to make his way into the bedroom. He closed the door behind them and they both spent the rest of the day in there together. They took their relationship to a whole new level and there were no regrets, instead even more feelings of affection were revealed. 
The next day Dara woke up in Seunghyun's arms feeling very warm. When she went to take off the blanket off of her she immediately put it back on when she remembered she wasn't wearing anything underneath, and like that all the events of last night came back to mind and she blushed violently.
"Yah ert, what are you thinking of so early in the morning?" Dara looked up at the sound of Seunghyun's rough but very y morning voice. She didn't know he was awake. 
"I'm not a ert!"
"Yeah sure." He chuckled at her defensive behavior and leaned down for a kiss when she pushed him away.
"Noooo you have morning breath."
"And you don't? Shut up and let me kiss you." Seunghyun laughed and got the kiss he'd been waiting for ever since he woke up that morning.
"Good morning. When did you wake up?"
"An hour ago?"
"What? Then why didn't you just wake me up?"
"Well... Considering last night i thought you might've wanted time to sleep." He ended his statment with a wink that could make any girl crazy, but Dara was too busy blushing to go crazy. 
"I'm learning a lot about you Dara, i didn't think you'd be that... Wild." 
"Oh my god! Shut up!" Dara couldn't listen anymore, she was sure she'd die from embarrassment. She stuffed her face into Seunghyun's bare chest, while he laughed out loud because of his girlfriend's cute behavior. 
That day was spent very happily with s'mores eaten by the campfire, stolen kisses, hugs, snowball fights, some more kisses, and more moments in the bedroom. They were hesitant to leave but knew they had to and get back to their lives back in the city. The car ride home was silent as Seunghyun drove and Dara slept in the passanger's seat beside him. When they got back to their apartment they were met with a surprise. There was a man sleeping next to their door and when Seunghyun shook him to wake up Dara couldn't believe her eyes. 
"Sanghyun! What are you doing here?!" Dara jumped into her younger brother's arms in excitment. 
"Oh noona! You're back finally, i've been waiting since the morning and your phone wasn't on and wait... Who's he?" Sanghyun looked up at the older man with accusing eyes clearly not happy with the fact they were standing so close to each other.
"Oh..."
"Hi, i'm Choi Seunghyun. I'm Dara's boyfriend." Sanghyun looked at the man and then at his older sister who looked slightly uncomfortable with the situation.
 
 
**** Haha i know a lot of you guys wanted a M chapter but this is the best ican do... And i know it's satisfying at all Lol but i'll leave you to your own imagination. So Sanghyuns finally in the story! For people who might not know, Sanghyun is Thunder from Mblaq, dara's real younger brother. I hope you like the chapter bc i most likely wont update till next week. Please comment on what you liked or didn like. Bye bye *-* and OH if you haven't! Listen to the song by Urban Zakapa it's really amazing! ^-^