Bad Timing

Pinky Promise

The next few days have been really different for Dara, she wasn't used to having a boyfriend and the fact that they lived together brought on new experiences. She was becoming more confident with her actions and her feelings towards Seunghyun. 

It was getting colder in Korea now that Summer had passed. They stayed inside during weekends and were bundled up inside their apartment. 
"I'm hungryyyyyy." Dara was sprawled out on the couch with her feet on Seunghyun's lap who was watching the news.
"You want take out?"
"No."
"Then what do you want to eat?"
"...COOK FOR ME!"
Seunghyun turned around to face the suddeny excited girl.
"What?"
"You never cooked for me so cook today."
"...What do you want?"
"I'll pick something easy, um how about Kimchi Jigae?"
"Fine, but can you help me?"
"Ok, lets goooooo."
Dara was excited she wanted to see Seunghyun cook, she thought it'd be funny to see such a big man work with such tiny materials. They made their way into the kitchen and Seunghyun got to work. He took out a pot to boil the water and knives, vegetables, and the kimchi. Dara started cutting some vegetables when she smelled something burning. The smoke detector started beeping and she turned around to see Seunghyun trying cool down the scorched pan, he wasn't doing a good job.
"OH MY GOD! Seunghyun just put that pan under the sink! Did you check the pot of water?" 
Dara ran over to the stove to see all the water had already evaporated. She let out a sigh in frustration to see Seunghyun standing in the middle of the kitchen looking lost and confused.
"Don't just stand there! Open a window or something." He ran over to the living room window to open it and when he walked back to the kitchen he saw the mess he created and a very frustrated Dara.
"I thought you knew how to cook!"
"I do!... Kinda. I'm sorry! I didn't think i'd cause all this."
"Whatever, just go back to watching the news i'll cook."
"I can he-" he was interrupted by Dara.
"No! I'll do it by myself." Seunghyun trudged back to the living room sad at the fact that Dara was mad at him and that he was a failure at cooking. 
As Dara started over she thought about how Hye Yoon was right about Seunghyun burning the house down if he lived by himself. When she finished half an hour later she thought about how she probably went too far when telling Seunghyun to leave. When she went to the dinner table she saw Seunghyun already setting up the plates and spoons. His shoulders were drooped and he hasn't spoken to her since the kitchen incident. She felt bad and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist while leaning her face on his back.
"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have yelled at you or told you to leave." Seunghyun brought Dara to face him when he spoke.
"You're sorry? I was the one who almost burned down the apartment, so it's okay. I'm sorry too." She gave him a hug and this time it was facing him. As they sat down to eat Dara brought up a topic she just noticed.
"We have ever never had a fight that big."
"What?"
"You know like where we're screaming at each other and stuff."
"You want that to happen?"
"Well not really, it's just we've being going out for a few months now and well we didn't fight."
"Let's hope it stays that way."
"I guess..."
"You're really weird you know that."
"Of course i do. You should too since we've been together for a while now."
"Don't worry i love that weirdness about you."
"You act as if you're not weird, you're probably weirder than me." Dara got up to put away the dishes.
Seunghyun followed and replied "how am i weirder than you?" He asked while putting his arms around her waist and leaning his face on her shoulder.
"I'm trying to wash the dishes here, and please you randomly start dancing and you collect chairs! Who collects chairs?"
"Hey i dance to make you laugh and the chairs are really cool ok!"
"Fine i won't argue."
"Thank you."
"You like the chairs more than me don't you?"
"Of course. I thought that was obvious."
"Yah!" She smacked him on his arm.
"I'm kidding." Dara went back to washing the dishes and putting the plates away while Seunghyun still had his arms around her waist. As she tried to pry his arms off of her, she froze. She felt Seunghyun's breath on her neck. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. Her body temperature instantly went up.
Seunghyun let out a sigh and said "How can you always smell so good Dara?" He didn't stop. Seunghyun's hand went up to her sweater's zipper and pulled it down but she didn't feel cold. She felt hot. His lips were now in contact with her neck and were leaving little kisses all over. He turned her around to face him and dove down to her neck. Seunghyun was kissing any piece of skin he could find. The sensation Dara felt was inexplainable, all she could do was groan in pleasure and bring him closer. Her fingers went through his hair and brought his face even closer to her neck. Seunghyun was kissing at upwards now and stopped at her jaw. He began to nibble on the skin and she let out a small moan. His hands made their way to her waist and he lifted her up to sit on the kitchen counter. Her hands went around his neck and this time she crashed her lips to his. Their hands were all over each other. She roamed around his chest bringing him closer by the collar of his shirt while running her fingers through his soft hair. His hands moved around her waist, back, and stomach and soon he slipped his hands under her shirt. Dara let out a small gasp at the sudden contact on her bare skin. His hands were cold but made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Seunghyun took advantage of her surprise and kissed her even deeper. She wouldn't back down from the little physical battle they were having and her hands began to the white shirt he had on. One by one each un done button revealed his well built body. She wasn't planning on undoing his whole shirt but her hands had other plans. She unconsiously ed all his buttons and took the shirt off of him. His hand on her bare waist and back brought her much closer while his other hand wrapped her leg around his waist. Dara broke away from the kiss that felt like forever to take a breather but Seunghyun had no intentions to stop. He kissed her whole face; her lips, her eyes, nose, cheeks. He then began to kiss her going downwards. He kissed down to the crook of her neck and even lower. He pushed her shirt down to kiss the area above her chest, Dara's hands were pressing down on his from all the feelings she felt at the moment. Seunghyun's lips made their way back to the crook of her neck and he started at the skin, and as he continued he began pulling at the skin with his teeth and lips harder. As Seughyun's hands were making their way up her torso, bringing her shirt up to reveal her flat white stomach, the doorbell rang.
"Damn it." However, Seunghyun didn't stop. His hands were inching towards her chest when her hands stopped him.
"Seunghyun the door."
"Just ignore it" he said as he tried to kiss her again but she moved before he could. He groaned in frustration.
"No, it could be someone important," and right at that moment someone from out the door called out "Seunghyun-ah it's me omma! Open the door!" Dara's eyes widened as she heard his mother and looked at the position they were in; Seunghyun had no shirt on, her's was barely on, and her legs were wrapped around his waist. She immediately detangled herself from him and ran to her room to fix herself up while she thew Seunghyun's shirt at him and told him to open the door. Seunghyun was in a bad mood, he hated his mother's timing, but nontheless he still went to open the door.
"Omma, come in." 
"What took you so long, do you know how cold it is in the hallway?"
"Sorry i was in my room um listening to some music..."
"Oh, it's okay. Where is Dara i finally get to meet her today."
"Huh? You want to meet Dara right now?"
"Why is she not home?"
"No no she is. I think she might be taking a nap i'll bring her here."
"Okay." 
Seunghyun entered Dara's room without knocking and saw Dara changing her shirt. She was only in a bra with a shirt in hand. It took all of Seunghyun's self control to not take Dara at that moment despite the fact that she looked so hot in her black lacy bra. As she was about to scream to tell him to get out, he rushed over and put his hand over . She looked confused. 
"Don't scream i told my mom you're sleeping i came to wake you up," Seunghyun whispered. After Dara nodded in response to Seunghyun, she remembered that she wasn't wearing a shirt. She wanted to push away Seunghyun but he was faster and  brought her closer with arm around her back. 
"What are you doing? Get out let me change." Dara's whole body was now red in embarrassment. 
"Change, i'm not stopping you." She scowled at Seunghyun to which he laughed off. 
"No need to be embarrassed, i would've seen you like that earlier if my mom didn't come in." Dara's eyes widened because of what he just said and instantly felt very shy.
"Seunghyun your mom is waiting let me change."
"Fine, but i want something in return."
"What?"
"Kiss me."
"Are you serious?"
"Very." She rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips to which he couldn't help but smile like a 5 year old. She got out of his embrace and told him to turn around and now it was Seunghyun's turn to roll his eyes, but he still did it. After she put the shirt on she checked the mirror and let out a loud gasp. Seunghyun turned around to see her gaping at the mirror.
"What happened?"
"This!" She said as she pointed at the huge red hickey mark on her neck.
"Oh."
"Oh?! How am i suppsed to meet your mom when it's obvious her son was on my neck a few minutes ago?" 
"You can't even see it that much! And please you weren't complaining when i was doing it."
"Arghhhhhh i hate you." She was scared that his mom wouldn't like her because of this. She opened her closet to take out a sweater that would cover the mark. 
"My mom will love you, calm down." She fixed her hair for the fifth time and followed Seunghyun out the door to meet his mom.
"Sorry omma Dara's a big sleepyhead she wouldn't wake up." Dara sent over a huge death stare to Seunghyun.
"No! I'm sorry ommoni." 
"It's fine, why don't you come sit next to me." Dara sat next to the woman who held her hands. Seunghyun sat opposite of them loving the scene, two of his favorite girls in the world were getting along.
"Wah Dara, you're even prettier in real life, i only saw you in pictures."
"Oh thank you, but ommoni you're so beautiful yourself." As they were talking the door bell rang again and Seunghyun got up to open it, it was Hye Yoon.
"Oh noona what are you doing here?"
"Not here to meet you don't worry, i wanna meet Dara." She made her way in the house and instantly smiled when she saw Dara talking with her mother.
"Wahhh Seunghyun wasn't kidding when he said you were beautiful." Dara looked up in surprise and blushed from the endless compliments. Hye yoon made her way into the kitchen to see Seunghyun drinking water.
"Yah!"
"What?"
"I'm proud of you."
"For what?"
"For seeing how unhappy you were with Eunhye and finally getting someone that makes you happy." Seunghyun smiled at his older sister's words and said thanks. Both siblings made their way into the living room where Dara and his mom were laughing to the point of tears.
"What happened?"
"I was just telling Dara stories of Seunghyun when he was a child." 
"Omma! That's exactly what i told you not to do!"
"No i want to hear more, they're really funny." While Dara was laughing Hye Yoon noticed something weird.
"Dara?"
"Yes?"
"What's that on your neck?" Dara froze. She didn't know what to say, and this gave Hye Yoon a clue of what it was.
"Uhhh, i just got a rash..." 
"Oh no. Remember to put some ointment on it okay?" Seunghyun's mom did not catch on, Hye yoon on the other hand...
"Uh-huh..." She wasn't convinced and as she looked at Seunghyun's red cheeks she knew she was right. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you all so much for reading and commenting ^-^ i really hope you're liking it and im sorry if im horrible at describing intimate scenes. But anyway! 51 subscribers holy crap thats crazy! Thank you so much.