Mark the date.

Scared


 

"Wow, our Yoongie is finally growing up. Vic-unnie, Im Yoona is going out for date!" A woman with a tanned skin and shining eyes similar to Yoona's shouted across the living room. Then another lady, all-dressed in casual with a straight hair and bangs giggled while walking towards the two women.

 

"Yah, Im Yuri. Be ready to receive a judo kick from me once I gets home." Yoona playfully glared at her older sister. She huffed a sigh. She didn't know why but she doesn't really feel anything special about this date.

 

"Yah, Yoona. Don't be nervous okay? Be natural." Says Victoria. Yuri managed to chuckle and carefully whispered to her.

 

"You mean, the arrogant, cold doe, unnie?" Victoria cleared and mouthed a sarcastic 'thank you' to her sister. She quickly composed herself and patted Yoona in the shoulder. She knows what she is feeling right now. This is what exactly she had felt before meeting Changmin, the love of her life, on a set-up date too years ago.

 

"Please, just please don't lose your calm during a date. It's a major turn-off, you know?" Knowing her sister's got a short-temper when it comes to other people, it was the first advice that came in her mind. "And, don't be rude okay? Show some 'bubbly' whatever-you-call-it aura when you meets him okay?" She squished her youngest sister into a hug, causing the younger one to squeal.

 

"Unnies! I'm not a kid anymore. Tch. I'll go now okay? Im Victoria, Im Yuri, behave while I'm out. Yul-unnie, can you please take a look at the company first before you go to your boutique?  And Vic-unnie, can you please tell Sooyoung unnie that--"

 

"Calm down Yoona ,we've got everything under control while you're away okay? Now, go." Yoona gave a small wave to her sisters before getting in her car. She texted Yixing before driving off to her so-called friendly date.

 

 


 

From: Angry Doe

Remember Zhang Yixing. If everything's screwed up on this date, I'm going to kill you and display your head on my trophy cabinet as a reward.

 

Yixing chuckled at his best friend's text. Sooyoung heard him, causing her to take a glance at the laughing man.

 

"Yah, what's so funny unicorn?" Being her usual self, Yixing sees Sooyoung as Yoona's clone. Both having those sarcastic remarks and short-temper. The only difference that makes them unique is that Sooyoung is a major heartbreaker.

 

"Yoona just sent me a heart-warming text regarding her date." Sooyoung's eyes widen once she heard his remark.

 

"WHAT!? The angry doe is finally having a date?" Yixing gestured Sooyoung to lower her voice for they are gathering the attention of their officemates.

 

"I made her do this one okay? Now, just shut up and do your work. You won't want the angry doe to cut your head off and display it on her trophy cabinet when she finds out that you also knew about her date." The both of the just chuckled and did their work, both wondering how bad the date would be.

 

 


 

"Is Jung Sooyeon planning to attend the date or something?" Luhan asked himself. He had been waiting on the cafe for an hour. Yes, he knows it is normal for girls to be late. Yet, being an hour late is somewhat rude for making a man wait.

 

He felt his phone vibrate, showing a text from an unknown number.

 

From: Unknown number

Sorry I won't be able to attend the date. -Jessica

 

He sighed. He waited for nothing. Yet, he wonders how Jessica got his phone number. Maybe from Yixing. He started walking out of the cafe when he bumped unto someone.

 

"Yifan!"

 

 


 

It was a miracle for Yifan to bump unto Luhan this time. He wonders where is Luhan's date, and why was he alone.

 

"My date ditched me." Before Yifan could ask, Luhan answered his question. Yifan, with a shocked face, suddenly bursted out laughing, not believing how someone can ditch his great friend, Luhan.

 

"Okay, what the eff man. That was funny." Yifan continued chuckling at his friend's remarks.

 

"Hey, that wasn't funny." Luhan shot a glare at Yifan, causing the man to calm down a bit.

 

"Tch. Whatever man. This is a record. What is the date today?" Yifan mockingly got his phone and looked at the calendar but someone spoke before him.

 

"July 16th."