Complicated.

Scared


 

Am I going to tell this to her? Sooyoung thought. She had arrived at her office a couple of minutes ago, and saw the package was gone. Maybe she got it already. She shook her head and took a sip of her drink. She's frustrated. Just as soon as she finished drinking, Yoona sat beside her, smiling with glee.

 

"Unnie!" She squealed. Sooyoung sensed that Yoona is on a good mood. Maybe it's better if she'll not know it. She composed herself and ruffled the younger's hair, knowing that someday, she'll never be this happy again. I just hope my conclusion is wrong. "Yah. Sooyoung! Are you listening to me?"

 

Sooyoung then looked at the latter and smiled. "Yes, I am."

 

"Something's wrong." Yoona said. She can read Sooyoung very well. They have been together for years, and of course, she'll know if something bothers her friend. "Come one Soo, do not hide anything from me."

 

Sooyoung sighed, still fighting the urge to tell the truth to her friend. "Nothing Yoona, nothing's wrong." Her voice did not sound convincing at all, but she does not want the truth (or maybe not) to hurt her friend. 

 

"Sooyoung." Yoona said, with authority in her voice. She did not know why her friend would hide something to her. "Sooyoung, tell me. Please."

 

"It's just..." She buried her face on her hands and sighed heavily. Sooyoung then turned to look at Yoona, who is desperately asking for the answer. "Promise me you won't get mad at anyone, okay?" She hesitatingly said. 

 

"Are there other people involved--"

 

"I saw Luhan." Yoona was taken aback on what the elder had said. How did she knew how Luhan looks like? But before she can ask, Sooyoung cut her off. "I saw him with Jessica." And with those single words, Yoona felt cheated.

 


 

"Little miss lover is quite upset? Mind telling the unicorn?" Yixing wiggled his eyebrows and sat beside Yoona. She surprisingly took an overtime today, which is a rare habit of her. "Something happened at home? Yuri stole your teddy bear? Or maybe--"

 

"Shut up Zhang Yixing. Or I will kick your out of my office." She glared at him and continued working. Jessica had been calling her since this morning, but she did not bothered to answer any of it. She's too scared to face the truth.

 

Even in a short span of time, Luhan captured her heart. She was denial at first, but soon realized that the way her heart beats whenever he's around is different. She have been missing him like crazy during those times when he's on Beijing, and wondered if he was okay. He missed his scent, his hair , his--

 

"Earth to Yoona?" Yixing waved his hand in front of her face. "Woman, you've been daydreaming. Am I that handsome for you?" He winked, while Yoona just rolled her eyes by the childishness of her best friend.

 

"Gosh Yixing. I did not know why I liked you in the first place." Yoona said, making the latter laugh. "What's so funny, unicorn? Why don't you just go out of my office and go to Sooyoung? You're annoying, to be honest." 

 

Yixing cleared his throat and sat up straight. He looked at Yoona in the eye, making the latter blink. "Luhan." And with those words, something changed on Yoona's eyes, and she averted his gaze. Seeing her reaction, worry built inside Yixing. But he knows during this times, she needs assistance. "Tell me Yoona."

 

"W-what should I tell you?" She stuttered. "And besides, I-I don't think I have something important to tell you." 

 

"Stop lying Yoona. You're hurting yourself." He said. "Stop keeping your feelings, Yoong. You should learn to let it all out." He moved and closed the gap between them, and in a split second, they're hugging.

 

"I'm not keeping anything Yixing. And please, stop hugging me. You're gross." She tried to sound normal, but pain can be detected on her voice. Yixing hugged her tighter, and for minutes, they just stayed in that position. 

 

Yoona was the first one to break the hug, and looked at the towering buildings of Seoul. Her office is on top of the building, making it a perfect place to see Seoul's night lights. The silence was too loud. 

 

"Yoona, I'm your best friend. Tell me. Tell me how you feel now." He worriedly looked at her. "Don't be upset if--"

 

"How can I be upset over something I never had?"

 

 


 

Author's Note

HELLO!!11!1!1!! OMG. It's been awhile. These past few weeks have been stressing, and school's being a pain in the . We started working on the school newspaper, and hell, it's been eating up my free time. I was about to update last night but unfortunately, I had to finish our thesis. Sorry for the crappy chapter since I barely had any sleep, and I feel so tired. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

 

P.S. Have you seen the commercial of EXO, Yoona and Sulli?? *fangirls*

P.S.S. YOONG IS SO PURDYY ON HER LATEST LTE CF.