Goodbye.

Scared


 

"All I know is we said hello, and your eyes look like coming home, oh."

"Stop the , Yixing." Yoona said while frustratingly closing her folder. Yixing decided to bug Yoona again, since she's been pretty quiet lately. She never nags at him anymore, and she often stares into space. She also avoid talking to other people, unless it's necessary. Her life has been dull, just like a new canvas that was left blank. 

 

"What the frick Yoona. I'm just singing." He said, with sarcasm obvious on his statement. Yoona just rolled her eyes at his actions, and packed her belongings. She knows that Yixing is making fun of her after knowing why Yoona has been grumpy these days. "You should really forget him, Yoona." 

 

"Forget who? What are you saying Yixing? Are you going crazy or--"

 

"Stop this , Yoona. Stop pretending that you do not know him and...just stop." His voice faltered, and he looked at Yoona. Yixing moved closer towards her and locked Yoona in a tight hug. "Stop hiding your feelings inside and let it all burst." 

 

Tears shined at the corner of Yoona's eyes, but she tried to brush them off away. "I-I'm okay Yixing. I'm okay." She tried to sound convincing, but he knew better. She was about to break the hug but he held her tighter. 

 

"Let it all go." He Yoona's hair gently, and she buried her face on his shoulders. Sobs were heard after a minute, and for a while, Yixing thought of something. Maybe I could be the one.

 

"I-I don't know what to do anymore." She said weakly. "I want to let go but...my heart won't let me. Tell me what to do, Yixing. Tell me." She held Yixing tighter. "I want to get mad...but I know I don't have the rights to get mad. Why am I feeling like this? I feel so useless.

 

"Start anew, Yoona." He said. "Start anew, with me." Yoona loosened her grip on Yixing's shirt for a second, and finally let go of the hug. She wiped the tears with the back of her hand, and looked at Yixing.

 

"I-I don't know." She shook her head.  "Yixing, I think I need space." 

 


 

"I should have brought you flowers."

Luhan looked at the blinding lights of Seoul. It is true that he has the greatest view from his balcony. There he sees how busy people in Seoul are. He then sighed. Yoona. He has been interested on Yoona eversince they met. She's the kind of person whom he adores, despite of her obvious flaws. Her beauty is undeniable, and her smile is the most fascinating thing he has ever seen. 

 

People can consider them as close friends, but not more than one. But to himself, he knows they are more than that. The way he looks at Yoona, he knows she is something. His heart beats way faster than the normal one whenever he sees her. He feels insecure of himself whenever he's with her. Am I really enough for her? Then he thought of Yixing. He's pretty sure that he's comforting Yoona as of now. He's not numb nor dumb to not know about their current situation.

 

And it was all because of a single misunderstanding. Yes, he might be the ideal man of many girls, but for Yoona, he is just a liar, a cheater who would be going out with her best friend when he knows that Yoona feels something for him. Jessica told him about Yoona's newfound feelings, and then he soon realized that he should make a move so that no man can get Yoona before him. He was able to make it through the first step, but because of one mistake, everything was ruined.

 

But that does not mean that he does not have a plan B for this.

 


 

"Yoong, are you crazy!? Why are you going to take this stupid engagement? You don't even know the guy!" Yixing said, more of shouted, at Yoona who's just staring out into space. "I know that this might benefit the company, but--Yoona, do not sacrifice your happiness for this." He pleaded. Yoona is the loneliest person he have ever met. She might be smiling always, but when it comes to her happiness, she is willing to give it up for the sake of the others.

 

"Happiness? Do you still think that I have happiness left in me?" She chuckled bitterly. "Atleast if I ever accept this 'stupid' engagement, the company will benefit. Our co-workers will be happy, and me, well. You know what will happen." She shrugged. "Live my so-called happy life with that man, and have children who will soon run the company."

 

"You're impossible." Yixing shook his head. He knows Yoona is willing to sacrifice everything, but he does not know that it will come to this extent. "Sooyoung should have never told you about this--"

 

"I thank Sooyoung-unnie for telling me, to be honest." She looked at the sky, hoping he is looking at it too. "I could have been a fool up until now if she did not told me." She tore her gaze away from the sky, and packed up her things. She then looked at Yixing, and smiled sincerely. "And oh, thanks for being my friend through all these times. I may not be the one, but I'm sure Sooyoung-unnie is waiting for you." She winked and chuckled, a true one. Yixing does not get what she said, but he just returned her smile.

 

"Yah. Even though you're stupid, rude, numb and snob, I wish you a blissful life with the lucky man." Yixing chuckled, while Yoona just tiptoed and ruffled his hair. She then hit his right arm lightly, while the elder groaned.

 

"Holy unicorn. Did you just became my father?" They looked at each other's eyes, and giggled silently. She then mouthed goodbye, and went out to go home. 

 

A simple hello could lead into million things, indeed. But not all hellos lead into many good things. It always end up with a goodbye.

 

"I bet it never occured to you that I can't say hello to you, and risk another goodbye."

 

 


Author's Note

Boohoo. It's been awhile, right? I have been busy nowadays. And I was pretty pissed off, stressed, pressured and sick, so I was not able to update this. And this upcoming week, we're gonna have our sports fest! I'll try to update if ever I don't get tired. Hoho. Enjoy the update!