Friends.

Scared


 

"Your date yesterday with that Yifan guy had been the talk of the town, Yoona." Sooyoung said while eating her lunch. Yixing, her and Yoona went out for a lunch date, since their break today was early.

 

"Yes, and thanks to that ing big mouth of yours, unnie." Yoona sarcastically stated. She was utterly embarassed for she did not want anyone to know about the date. And yet, one of her best friends had told everyone about that. Oh great. And now I guess we're an item. She rolled her eyes and just started eating the food that was prepared by her sister, Victoria. Lucky for Sooyoung, they're eating. If not, she might be a dead meat as of now.

 

"So, by the way. How is Victoria noona's restaurant?" Yixing changed the topic. He knows that anytime from now, Yoona might strangle Sooyoung to death for spilling her secret date.

 

"As always. Unnie has been thinking of adding another branch on Seoul. I heard your brother, Kyungsoo is good in cooking?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yes he is. But he's been planning on opening a store in Japan."

 

"Oh, it could have been great if he'll be managing the Seoul branch of unnie's restaurant." Yixing just shrugged. "Well, just tell him goodluck from me. Hope his business is gonna be successful." 

 

"IM YOONA!" Jung Sooyeon entered the cafe, burning with anger. Her hair was uncombed, and she was still wearing her pajamas.

 

"Guess who's having a bad hair day." The three of them chuckled and waited for Sooyeon to reach in their table, at the same time, getting ready for the tantrums of their friend.

 


 

"And the date went just like that." Kris chilled at his chair, waiting for a reaction from his fellow friend. But Luhan seems to be occupied. He had been quiet since they arrived at their favorite cafe. "Hey Earth to Luhan."

 

"I don't like her." Kris was taken aback on what his friend had said. He did not know why but he somewhat hated Luhan for saying those words. Just, how can he judge her like that if he doesn't even know what or who she is? "I mean. I don't like her for you. She sounds...rude." Luhan snickered at the fact that he 'kind of' liked Yoona before she spoke. She has the face of a goddess, but the attitude of a devil.

 

"Dude, believe me. She's one good catch." Luhan could not believe his eyes. Did Kris just said she's one good catch. Oh no. He must've been sick. "I'm not sick Luhan. You just hate her. That's all." 

 

"Whatever. And by the way, you sound so gay."

 

 


 

"Yah! You texted me late! It's not my fault that your tire got ty and all!" Yoona groaned at the fact that Sooyeon had been blaming her for not being able to go on a date with Luhan. 

 

"But still! Ugh. You're going to pay, Im Yoona."

 

"Bring it on, Jung Sooyeon." The tense atmosphere just made Yixing and Sooyoung laugh. This was not the first time, they fought, but this was indeed the funniest. Who would have thought that the fashion freak, Jung Sooyeon, went out just wearing her pjs? 

 

"Hey, calm down. It's just a date. Maybe you can go ask that Luhan guy for a second date." Sooyoung suggested. Sooyeon and Yoona are still having their staring contest, while Yixing just continued eating.

 

Sooyeon then stomped her feet and buried her face on her hands. "What the hell? It was a bad impression Choi Sooyoung! Maybe he'll think that I..that I ditched him!" Sobs were heard, but laughters were mostly heard on their table.

 

"Why are you laughing, huh?" Sooyeon wiped her tears, and playfully pouted at her friends who are currently laughing at her state. "You're all not helping, to be honest."

 

"Unnie, don't worry. There are still plenty of fishes on the sea." Sooyeon just smacked Yoona's arm. Peals of laughter still echoed on their table, causing Sooyeon to unvoluntarily smile.

 

"Thanks for comforting me, huh." She sarcastically said.

 

"No biggie. That's what friends are for."

 

 


 

Author's side

So, I posted 3 chapters in a day. And the chapter before this was a crap tbh. Gosh. So sorry. Btw, I just changed the foreword. Instead of being 'arrogant' and all, I changed Yoona's description into 'busiest person'. I wasn't able to portray Yoona's arrogant personality on the first chapter. So sorry again. But, I am still thinking if Yoona is gonna end up with Luhan. Or Kris. Or maybe Yixing?  LOL. And btw, some of you noticed the name change right? I used Yifan on the first chapters but soon changed to Kris on the later chapters. It was because Kris finally entered Yoona's life. But I don't really see the logic of it. Lol. So, maybe I won't be able to update daily since it's weekdays again tomorrow. Enjoy reading!