Not broken, just bent.

Scared

 


 

"Ugh. My head hurts." Yoona groaned as she got up from her bed. She then looked at herself on the mirror, and was shocked on what she saw. "Hell. Why do I look like this?" She frowned, and suddenly remembered where she actually went last night.

 

"Oh well, the beast is now awake." Yoona took a glance at the door, and saw her favorite unnies grinning at her. "Tell us what happened Yoong." Victoria said. They went in her room and closed the door. Yoona just ignored them and fixed herself. "Yah, are you going to tell us? Or we're going to let you tell us?"

 

Yoona turned around and glared at her sisters. Geez. They're not gonna let me through. She then tried doing her aegyo, when Yuri scolded her. "Stop it Yoong. That's not going to work."

 

"Fine." She crossed her arms then pouted. "I got drunk and magically woke up on my bed. Ta-da~" She received a 'WTF' face from her sisters, clearly showing they aren't satisfied on her explanation. "All I know is I got drunk and that's all! I don't know what the hell happened--"

 

"A boy took you home." Victoria said.

 

"And we found out he's Mr. Xi's only son, Xi Luhan." Yuri continued. The younger one's mouth hang open for she did not know that it was her dearest (note the sarcasm) friend who kindly brought her home.

 

"What the acutal f--"

 

"No cursing Yoona." Vic shook her head playfully flicked her younger sister's forehead playfully. "Why do you have such a nice forehead, huh? Makes me want to slap it all day." She joked, making all of them laugh when suddenly, Yoona remembered something.

 

"What time is it unnie?" She tried to look at her clock, but it stopped by 4:33.

 

"Isn't your clock working?" Yuri looked at her clock then suddenly smiled. Aigoo. He must've fallen for my Yoong.

 

"It's 11:30 am. Why?" Yoona started panicking, and quickly ran to the bathroom. "Yah, Im Yoona! Do you have a date again today?"

 

"Unnie! I need to work!" When Yoona was about to enter the bathroom, Yuri pulled her out. 

 

"Geez Yoona! Stop thinking about work." She rolled her eyes and smacked Yoona, earning a groan from the younger one.

 

"But--" Yoona was about to complain when Victoria stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

 

"No buts, Im Yoona. A day out of work is not bad. We're gonna have our girls' day out today."

 


 

From: Angry Doe

Ain't going to work. Stuck with my sisters. Help.

 

Yixing just chuckled at his friend's message. It was kind of amazing for the great Im Yoona to skip work. Sooyoung, who happened to pass by him, noticed that he is smiling.  Again.

 

"Text message from the angry doe again?" She crossed her arms and looked at Yixing. The man then nodded and showed Sooyoung the message. "Geez. Our boss is being a lazy these days. Ever wonder why she skipped?" 

 

"I have no idea, giant."

 

"Says the pegacorn."

 

 


 

"I want to eat." Just as soon as they entered the shopping complex, Yoona spoke, making her sisters look at her.

 

"What kind of appetite do you have, Yoong? We just entered the mall!" Yuri groaned in frustration. Yoona just rolled her eyes and slapped the elder's arm.

 

"You did not let me take my breakfast, if I'm not mistaken." Yuri chuckled then looked at Vic, who then gave them a what? and soon got the hidden message of her sisters.

 

"Fine, my treat." 

 

*

 

"You really do have a big appetite, alligator." 

 

"Remember to make you full if I'm taking you out." Yoona burped in a not-so-elegant manner, making her sisters look weirdly at her. "Since when did you learned to be so careless, huh?" Victoria asked. She just noticed that Yoona have been smiling a lot lately, though maintaining her pride within her. "Are you kind of possessed or something?"

 

"Or is it because of a boy?" Yoona turned to look at Yuri, who is grinning widely at her. She then threw her older sister a leftover chicken bone, making Yuri threw a tissue at her. "What the hell Choding!?"

 

"For God's sake unnie! I'm not inlove with Luhan!" She then covered , realizing she had just blurted out Luhan's name. Yuri then raised her hand, as if she was caught.

 

"I'm not telling any names!"

 

 


 

"Hey Yoong. Mind driving for us home?" Vic asked. They had been tired for roaming around the shopping complex. Teasing (because of the incident earlier), eating and shopping had occured, making the girls contented of each other.

 

"Do I have a choice?" The girls giggled and fixed their things on the car, and drove off. Yoona then the radio, making the girls sing crazily.

 

"OH, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!" The once silent streets of Seoul are now disturbed by the noise of the girls' car. 

 

"Hey Yoong. So, you are interested in this Luhan dude?" Yuri said, abruptly turning the radio off. 

 

"What the hell. I. AM. NOT. INTERESTEDONHIMOKAY?" Yoona said, while hitting the brake before she pass by the red light. "Gosh, that was close!" 

 

"Eyes on the road, doe." Vic said, rolling her eyes. Yoona just stuck her tongue out on her older sister, completely ignoring her remarks.

 

"Then why did you said 'I'm not inlove with Luhan!'? Is he the boy making my sister crazy nowadays?" She wiggled her eyebrows, and continued teasing Yoona. Victoria then joined her until they got home.

 

 


 

"Not my room!" Yuri tried pushing the two girls out of her room, but miserably failed because of their strength. They decided to have a sleepover, but she wasn't expecting it to occur on her room.

 

"Weeee. It's been a while since I got here." Yoona said while hugging her pillow, and rolled on her older sister's bed. Victoria just sat on Yuri's sofa, and started reading magazines.

 

"No jumping on my bed, Yoona. And please, do not inhale the perfume on the magazines, Vic-unnie." She did warned them, but they seemed to be so caught up on roaming around her room.

 

They then suddenly decided to lay down on the floor to make some chitchats. It has been a while since they talked with each other about some personal matters.

 

"So, I heard that Changmin-oppa finally proposed to you, unnie." Yuri started. Victoria then held up her hand to show her ring, obviously proud of it.

 

"Well, we're not getting any younger." She grinned, remembering how Changmin proposed to her. The two just looked at their lovesick sister, and playfully rolled their eyes. "What?"

 

"Nothing." Yoona then turned her gaze at Yuri, who is now playing with her pororo stuff toy. "How is Minho, eh?" Yoona asked, making Yuri glare at her. She playfully threw her pororo stuff toy at Yoona, but she luckily dodged it.

 

"No strings attached, okay?" Yoona just shrugged and giggled. "What about your unicorn friend?"

 

"He's a pegacorn unnie." Yoona said, giving her unnie a 'duh' look.

 

"Being the numbass as he is?" Victoria butted in the conversation. 

 

"Numbass?" Yuri and Yoona both asked at the same time.

 

"Numb+. Duh." Vic just rolled her eyes, while they continued in with their conversation.

 

"I told you, I moved on already." Yoona said with a poker face. Yuri and Victoria exchanged looks of worry. Yes, they know about Yoona and Yixing. But no one dared to tell Yixing about it. "Hey, what's with the look?"

 

"How can you stand the person who caused you so much pain?" Yuri said. Silence engulfed the room for Yuri had hit Yoona. Bull's eye. "Yoona, we know it's hard to move on, but--"

 

"I know you're still broken, Yoong. You may appear strong in fron of the others but believe me, I know how much in pain you are right now." Victoria said, patting the younger's back.

 

"I'm not broken unnie, just...bent."

 

 


 

Author's Side

This was a bit crappy since I wasn't able to sleep properly. And my tooth has been removed yesterday and now I am afraid to go to dental clinics ;o; Anw, as you can see, the gif I used on top was a smiling Yoona. It shows that Yoona had been changing a while recently, though the reason was still unknown. And this chapter was mostly about the relationship of the siblings, and how they caught up with each other. So, I hope this chapter is okay for all of you. Enjoy reading o/