Enchanted.

Scared

 


 

"Yoona, talk to me." Yixing frustratedly said. It has been days since Yoona confessed to him, and it has been days since she started ignoring him. He knows himself that he cannot survive a day without Yoona. They're like puzzle pieces, one can't be complete without the other. "Frick it Yoona. You shouldn't have confessed to me if you do not know how to face me." And with that, he managed to get Yoona's attention.

 

"What do you want Yixing?" Yoona inwardly facepalmed herself. She told herself to ignore him for a week, yet, here she is, standing face to face with the man she loves(d). Today was different. They were not joking. Awkward silence enveloped the two, when Yoona suddenly broke the ice. "Say what you want to say, Yixing. We don't have all the time in the world."

 

"I like you." Taken aback by his words, Yoona took a step backward. Yixing tried to grab her wrist but she pushed his hand away.  "Yoona, I like you. I really, really like you--" Tears started b on the corner of her eyes, threatening to spill.

 

"Cut this off Yixing." Yixing was about to pull her into a hug when she pushed him away. "No, you don't understand this Yixing. You don't understand everything." Her hands are shaking , and so as her voice.

 

"Yoona," His voice is full of pity. He had seen her lonely for a lot of times. But the hurt that is etched on her lovely face just breaks his heart.

 

"You like me," She said. "But you don't love me the way I loved you." 

 


 

"You really like appearing when I am in desperate need of a companion, eh?" He chuckled, his deep voice echoing inside her mind. She decided to take a stroll of the streets of Seoul after their 'small' conversation with her good 'old' friend. He abruptly stopped in his steps, making the girl follow his lead. "Something wrong?" He looked around and started walking again, shrugging off his thought.

 

"Destiny." Yoona looked at him, puzzled at what he had said. Luhan cleared his throat and looked away. "I mean, instincts. Instincts brought me here. To you." Yoona did not know why but she felt her blood crawling up to her cheeks. Comfortable silence enveloped the two while walking under Seoul's nightlight. It really is the liveliest time of the day to visit the streets of Seoul.

 

"Take my hand." He said. Yoona just looked at his hand. "Come on, take my hand." Luhan took her hand and laced their fingers. They soon stopped in the middle of the street, and Yoona's heart starts to beat so fast.

 

"Yah, what are you doing Luhan?" He just smiled at her and took her by her waist. Everyone's looking at them, but he doesn't care. He gestured Yoona's hands to his neck, and placed his hands to her waist. "Hey, everyone's looking." Yoona buried her face on Luhan's chest, for she feels ashamed right now.

 

"Nevermind them. Just think of us. You and me." She looked at him, straight in the eye, and nodded. He started humming to an unfamiliar tone, and soon sang it, making Yoona's stomach to be filled with butterflies.

 

"There I was again tonight, forcing laughters, faking smiles, same old tired lonely place." Soon, they started swaying to the imaginary music that's beginning to fill their hearts. Flashbacks started from where it all began. He secretly smiled, remembering the first time they met.

 

*

 

"So, you're supposed to meet Sooyeon-unnie. Why are you here then?"

 

*

 

"All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you." Yoona smiled and closed her eyes. She had never felt this giddy. Yes, she have to admit it. She feels so crazy around Xi Luhan. Who wouldn't be? His prescence just calms her down. Yes, it wasn't the most beautiful first meeting she have ever experienced. But it was the person that mattered to her the most.

 

"This night is sparkling don't you let it go." He swayed her around, not bothering if everyone thinks their crazy. He finished the song and gave her a back hug. They stayed like that for a moment, until Yoona spoke.

 

"I didn't know you're a Swiftie, young man." He chuckled and placed his chin on her shoulder. 

 

"I'm leaving for Beijing."

 

 


 

Author's Side

Teehee. I don't know but I really loved this chapter. It is short though. But still. e n e. As you all can see, Jessica have been missing-in-action. I planned something for her so teehee. Wait for it. But don't worry. She's gonna appear. Soon. Anw, enjoy reading this chapter o/ And sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I wasn't able to correct them for I'm a lazy bum. o n o