I saw the sun.

Scared


 

"It is stated on the files that our company's stocks had increased rapidly within a month. Hence, making us one of the fastest growing companies in South Korea." Yoona said as she presented her graphs. She inwardly smiled at herself for her first month on the company wasn't that bad. They soon then ended the meeting, congratulating the doe-eyed woman who seems to be humble despite her great achievement.

 

"I see, being Ms. I-am-humble-thank-you-teehee, as you are, eh?" Yixing said while patting his friend's shoulder. He had been watching her eversince the meeting had ended, and chuckled at the fact that though she is cold-hearted, she had always been humble when it comes to work. Yoona playfully rolled her eyes, and nudged Yixing on his stomach. The boy then acted as if it hurts, and just earned a smack from the lady. "Yah, is that how say thank you, huh?"

 

"You're welcome." Yoona then started walking back to her office so she can finish today's works. Yixing ran after her, and ruffled her hair, causing the lady to react violently. Lucky for him, he was able to dodge it this time.

 

"Hey, wanna go out? My treat." Yixing flashed her his infamous dimple smile. Don't look at him. Yoona warned herself. It was the same smile that had made her fall for him years ago. And still continues to mesmerize her.

 

"Forget it Yixing. I've got more important things to do--" There was practically none. In fact, Yoona was thinking of treating herself sweets tonight, while watching some chickflicks. She just wants to get rid of Yixing for a day. And how the hell can she move forward if Yixing keeps on bugging her.

 

"More important than your besfriend?" Yoona could sense the bitterness on Yixing's voice. She then fastened her phase, guilt started crawling up on her. Damn it. She was abruptly stopped on her steps when Yixing grabbed her wrist. "Tell me Yoona. Is there something wrong? Are you hiding something from me?" His voiced suddenly raised up at the last sentence. He was about to apologize when Yoona cut him off.

 

"I loved you." Yoona felt Yixing's grip loosen on her wrist, and she managed to escape. With one hard look, Yoona left the dumfounded Yixing rooted on his spot, taken aback from his friend's sudden confession. 

 


 

"Unnie, I'm damned." Yoona buried her face on the pillow while lying on Yuri's bed. She decided to spend the night with her, for she do not know what to do. First of all, she confessed to her damned bestfriend whom she loves secretly for since God knows when. Second, she's absolutely sure that she had just ruined their frienship that had lasted for years. And third, she don't know how to face Yixing eversince her damned confession. "All was damned."

 

"Woah. You've been using 'damn' for like a hundred times?" She received a pillow thrown from the younger. "Goddamnit Im Yoona. What the hell is you're problem? Barging on my room in the middle of the night?" She rolled her eyes. "Oh right, you have a work tomorrow--" Yoona threw her feet in the air and rolled unto the edge of the bed.

 

"Don't mention work. Ugh." Yuri just looked at her curiously. It was really a miracle to hear from Yoona that she does not like to go to work. Did something happened? She ran to her sister and jumped on her back, successfully making the younger squeal. "Hey! My back!"

 

"Did Yixing got himself a girl?" Yoona moved a little and looked at Yuri in the eye. And for the first time, Yuri have seen her sister looking helpless. Throughout these years, Yoona have been constant on keeping her feelings. Though she may sometimes laugh at it, she tries to cover it, as if nothing is wrong. "So, it's true, huh?" She just received a smack from the younger. "What?"

 

"No, unnie. I confessed to him." Yoona wiggled her feet on the air out of frustration. Yuri just pushed her off the bed, earning a groan from Yoona. "What was that for?"

 

"Stupid. So, did it went well?" Yoona gave her a 'duh' face and instantly got the message. "Oh, I see. Ms. Rejected." Yoona just rolled her eyes and sat up straight, patting her back.

 

"I was not rejected." She said while hugging the pillow. 

 

"Then why do you look like as if you're one?" Yuri did not actually know why her sister is making a big deal out of it. It's just a confession. Right?

 

"Because our good ol' friendship is damned." She remembered the days when Yixing would just appear out of nowhere and annoy her all day. And the times when he would randomly treat her ice cream after classes during their high school days. Or the seconds they count before summer starts during their college years. Memories. them all. 

 

"Have you heard his explanation?" Yuri cocked an eyebrow. Her sister won't be overreacting if he heard his side. "Don't tell me..."

 

"I ran after I confessed." Silence enveloped the two. Hysterical laughs were then heard. They did not why but it just felt like it.

 

"You're stupid, Yoong." 

 

"I know."

 

 


 

"Hey Kris, it's been awhile." Yoona decided to take a day off work, and as if it was destined to be, Kris decided to drop off by the cafe right after his lunch break. They started off with the normal greetings, and soon decided to have some chitchats before he goes off to work.

 

"So, why aren't you at work?" Kris said while sipping his cappucino. Yoona nearly choked at her latte, and he asked if she's okay. She nodded her head, and put a reassuring smile at her face. 

 

"Let me say that I just needed a day off from work to cool off my head." She said, and ate her untouched cupcake. "Well, everyone deserves a break right?" She bitterly smiled. She took a look outside. It was cold and dark. "I saw the sun." Kris looked at her curiously. "But unfortunately, I just saw it." I wasn't able to feel the beam of hope it was supposed to give me.

 

 


 

Author's Side

Okay. I don't think this is a bad chapter neither a good one. So, as you all can see, Yoona finally confessed to Yixing and ran after. Then she went to Yuri for comfort, but on the end, they just ended up laughing at it. And the YoonKris part was very very very short. I am so so so so sorry. I'll make it up to you on the next chapter. Sobs. Anw, see the lovethere? Yoona wasn't really sure is she still loves him or she had already moved on. She's really a confsuing character, I know. 

Anw, let us all pray for the people who were greatly affected on the typhoon in the Phils. Gladly, our province was not flooded but our neighboring provinces were. So, stay safe Filipinos o/