Secrets.

Scared

 

 


 

"Really unnie? You're going back to Korea?" Yoona happily said, grateful that her bestfriend will be going home from Beijing after a month. They were not able to talk recently for she was too busy running the company while Sooyeon is having fun on her vacation.

 

"And guess what? I'm bringing over a friend!" Sooyeon giggled on the other line. It's been a month since she went to Beijing for a long vacation, and she really missed her dongsaeng. And on her stay there, she found a friend. An interesting one. "Oh! And by the way, how's your relationship with that Yifan guy?" 

 

"We're best friends, unnie." She chuckled, and plopped herself on the sofa. Today is a Sunday and she gets to rest the whole day. She doesn't know what to do so she decided to call her friend. And it has been a week since Yifan also left for Beijing.

 

"Good thing Yixing ain't getting jelly." Sooyeon joked. She then heard  a long sigh on the other line. "Hey Yoong, something wrong?"

 

"Well, you can practically tell that we're officemates. Everything's good." She tried to sound happy, but Sooyeon knows better than this.

 

"Officemates? What happened to the 'my-pegacorn-friend-who-likes-to-stick-around-me' thingy? Tell me Yoong, did he got a girlfriend or--"

 

"I confessed to him unnie." Sooyeon could feel hang open. There was an awkward silence on the phone for a minute, making Yoona worried for her unnie. "Hey unnie. You okay--"

 

"HOW CAN YOU BE FREAKING CALM WHEN ASDFGHJKL--" Yoona just facepalmed herself for Sooyeon started sprouting nonsense on her. "Omygosh Yoong. What's his reaction?"

 

"At first, I did not listened and walked away--" Sooyeon was about to interrupt her. "Do not interrupt unnie. Anyway, well. After a week, he talked to me and told me that he likes me and the end. Satisfied?" 

 

"What the frick. Are you both dating now?" Upon hearing this, Yoona suddenly bursted out laughing. "Nothing's funny, doe. I'm serious."

 

"You're serious? I thought you're the great Jung Sooyeon?" She heard silence on the other line. "Kidding aside. Of course unnie, we're not dating! Well, we haven't went out together after that though." 

 

"Well baby, that's kind of sad to hear. Anyway, I'm sure you know who my secret friend is." She grinned. She knows her dongsaeng knows him so much. 

 

"You're not giving any clues to me, how can I know?" Yoona curiously asked. How could she guess if she does not know any clue on who Sooyeon's friend is.

 

"You will know, soon."

 

 


 

"I told Yoong about you." Sooyeon sipped her black coffee, while talking to the man in front of her. It's been awhile since they both talked. The Chinese man had been her friend eversince they met each other on the streets of Beijing. And little did they know that they will be connected with each other.

 

"This is final, Jess." He sighed, combing his golden locks in frustration. He doesn't know why but he feels so random. Happy, excited and nervous at the same time.

 

"I know you won't regret this." She smiled reassuringly, patting the young man's shoulder.

 

"No. I..." He knows the secret's gonna be revealed, but he knows it's not the right time yet. "Let's wait for the engagement party."

 

 


 

"Unnie!" Yoona waved at Sooyeon, who just got out of the plane. She had been waiting for quite a few hours, but she knows this is worth it. She is her friend, indeed. They hugged each other for a minute, and got in Yoona's car.

 

"So, I heard that your first month was awesome." Sooyeon stated. Though she was far away, she made sure she knows how her friend is doing. She is proud, and at the same time, sad for some obstacles she went through after the company's big success.

 

"Really awesome." The younger one chuckled, and looked at her unnie. "Yah, you dyed your hair blonde." She remembered the days when Sooyeon still had her brunette hair. And yes, everything do changes.

 

"And your style has improved." They both laughed, and talked the whole ride. From what happened on the month they weren't able to see each other, to the latest happenings on their life. But some details are missing, and both the girls know it.

 


 

Author's Side

Teehee. For me, this chapter is somewhat intriguing. Who is the man that is talking to Jessica? Why does she keeps on saying that Yoona knows him? Engagement party of who? Is the man and Jessica the ones who are going to be engaged? We all know that Luhan and Kris are blonde on this story (or if you don't know, then you know it already). Guess guess guess. ;)