New Beginnings

Scared


Jessica was nervous. She did not know why Yoona  suddenly called her, and asked her to meet in their favorite cafe. She was expecting the latter to be mad at her, so she already prepared her speech, and inhaled deeply when she heard the opening of the door, and saw the familiar girl who's walking towards her. She stood up immediately, and was quite taken aback when Yoona hugged her tightly.

 

"Unnie! I missed you!" Still on her position, Jessica gathered herself and hugged Yoona tightly. Tears were on the verge of falling, but she looked up, trying hard not to cry. "You don't know how lost I was without you." Yoona on the other hand, had meant her words truly. She did not know what to do, but good thing Sooyoung and Yixing were there to support her. However, it feels different when it's Jessica who's beside her.

 

They sat, and chatted cheerfully. They exchanged stories, and Jessica told her about her last visit on Beijing. How she met Luhan, did not startled Yoona, because the man had already told her about it. Jessica was about to ask Yoona on how she managed to forgave her, but was cut off immediately when Yoona held a rose pink envelope in front of her. Realizing what it was, she smacked the younger's head, causing Yoona to groan.

 

"Unnie, what was that for!?" Before Jessica could smack her head again, she immediately dodged it, and looked at the elder weirdly.

 

"What the hell were you thinking Yoona? Marrying an unknown man? For God's sake! I did not know that Yixing was truly serious when he told me this. Yoona, don't be such a fool. I know that you misunderstood the relationship between me and Luhan but please, don't do this." She held the younger's hand, and squeezed them. After a few minutes, Yoona could not help it but to burst out laughing. "What's so funny, doe?" Jessica asked annoyingly. 

 

Yoona wiped the tears that were on the side of her eyes, and composed herself. "Try looking at the invitation, unnie." Jessica just glared at her, and hesitatingly opened the invitation. Yoona watched her as Jessica's eyes widened, and a wide grin was platered on her face. "I'm getting married. And you'll be my maid of honor." 

 

"Oh my gosh, Im Yoona! I did not know that--I don't know what to say anymore. It's just that, I'm so happy for the both of you. Like, seriously." Jessica gave her a sincere light smile, while Yoona just pinched the cheeks of her unnie. "Oh by the way, how did you two finally fixed things together?" 

 

"I'll tell you soon, unnie. For now, you'll help me in finding the best wedding gown!"

 

*

 

In a minute, Yoona's life will be changed. not only for permanent, but also for good. She will be a married woman, and her maiden life will be over. Not only she was expected to run the company well, but also to bear children. It was a funny thought, but Yoona is still somehow scared of what will happen. What if she screws everything up? What if she was never enough for Luhan? What if she's not still capable of being a wife? What if she's just not ready yet for anything?

 

Clutching tightly on her wedding dress, Yoona turned her back from the church's door, and took a few steps away.

 


 

Author's Note

Aye! We're only a chapter away from the ending. This story might not be my best, but this will be my first-ever chapter-lengthened story which will be finished! And oh, that was quite a cliff-hanger there. ; )