False.

Scared

 


 

"For God's sake Yixing. Luhan and Yifan are just my friends." Yoona rolled her eyes and frustratingly puffed her cheeks. Yixing had been asking her on who is she going to pick between Luhan and Kris. "And besides, I don't think they sees me as more than a friend." 

 

"Oh, just spill it out you brat. I'm a man and I know the looks they throw to you are not simply you-are-my-best-friend-yes kind of look." Yixing then received a smack on his arm by Yoona. Surprisingly, they were both able to patch things up. Yes, it's sometimes awkward. But luckily, Sooyoung was able to put them back together. They are really inseparable. 

 

"You're a brat too, admit it." She just chuckled and just continued doing her work. After a few minutes, her office phone rang and Yixing volunteered to answer it. After he answered, he grinned like a child and mouthed 'from Beijing'. Yoona then got up from her seat (excitedly) and got the phone from Yixing.

 

"Idiot." Sooyoung's voice rang across the phone and Yoona glared at Yixing. He just laughed his way out from her office, leaving the room for her own privacy. 

 

"What do you want this time, Choi Sooyoung?" She was quite disappointed that the call actually came from just around the building and not from Beijing. "Oh come on. Speak." 

 

"A mailman went here awhile ago and handed me these things. This guy named Lubear or whatsoever sent something on my table but your name is on it. Is this some kind of prank or do you know him--" Yoona's eyes widened and Luhan's image immediately popped inside her mind. She then cut off what Sooyoung was saying.

 

"Stay there Soo. And don't you dare touch anything that was sent." She hung up, leaving a shocked Sooyoung. What the hell?

 

 


 

"Were you able to send the package, Sooyeon?" Luhan said, while sipping his bubble tea. He's currently on a cafe somewhere in Seoul with his friend, whom he happened to meet in Beijing. And surprisingly, she is Yoona's best friend.

 

"Mwo? What package?" She blinked. She doesn't remember any package she sent to Yoona. A thought then crossed her mind. "Wait. I think...I sent it to Sooyoung." She mentally smacked herself. Pabo. Luhan just shook his head and placed his hand on his chin.

 

"I just hope she won't misunderstand that." He puffed his cheek and took a spoonful of his cheesecake. 

 

"Hey. I want your cheesecake!" She said and stole the spoon from Luhan's mouth. He was about to protest, but Sooyeon was fast. She smirked in victory and poked her tongue out, annoying the man.

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Yixing are currently on their office, throwing weird looks on the untouched package. "Do you know this Lubear guy?" Sooyoung asked Yixing. She is really curious on who the man is. 

 

"Oh, maybe Luhan. He is Yoona's bestfriend." He sarcastically stated. Sooyoung sensed this and just punched Yixing on his arm. "Who sent this package by the way?" 

 

"That's why I was asking you about that Lubea--I mean Luhan guy. He happens to accidentally send this package to me." She said. "If you know him, can I look at his picture?"

 

Yixing then raised an eyebrow, curious on why his officemate seems to be interested on him. "Why? Are you going to catch him when Yoona turns him down?" He chuckled, earning a glare from the older one.

 

"Whatever Yixing. Just give me his damn picture or else I'll kill you." Yixing just rolled his eyes and took out his phone. "Why are you keeping one by the way? Do you secretly admire him--Are you gay?"

 

Upon hearing this, Yixing smacked Sooyoung on the head, making the latter furious. "Yah! What was that for, Yixing!?" Sooyoung said, while rubbing the back of her head. She then looked at the man on the phone, and nodded her head. "Well, our boss have a good taste."

 

"I'm still better than him, okay? And I'm keeping that in case of emergency." Sooyoung looked at him curiously. "I mean, what if he takes Yoona away? I can't just say to the police that, 'Hey officer. I'm finding for a man with wide-doe eyes and looks feminine. Oh by the way, he has that blonde hair.'" He mocked.

 

"Excuses." She rolled her eyes and tossed the phone to Yixing. "I'm going out for a while. Look out for those okay?" She said and grabbed her wallet.

 

"Where are you going?" Yixing asked. 

 

"To my favorite cafe, obviously." She rolled her eyes and marched towards the door. She then went out of the building and walked to her favorite cafe. Just before she entered the cafe, an image of two blonde persons caught her attention. She easily recognized the girl as Sooyeon, since she's facing her direction. But she cannot see the boy clearly. She then walked inside and ordered. 

 

Just as she finished ordering, she bumped onto a man. Good thing her cappuccino did not pour onto the man's shirt. Or that would really humiliate her. She bowed and said sorry,  but when she moved her face up, she recognizes him. Luhan. Sooyoung asked if he is fine and he said he's okay. They smiled at each other and Luhan went back to his table when Sooyoung noticed something. He is seated together with Sooyeon. 

 

"No, this can't be." She mumbled. Her eyebrows furrowed and she gripped unto her cappuccino tightly. No, Luhan's not two-timing Yoona. And Sooyeon's definitely not a cheater! She shook those thoughts off and quickly dashed out the cafe. Hearing the cafe doors closed, Sooyeon turned to look at the running figure outside and her eyes widened.

 

"Oh no." She said. Luhan stopped what he was doing and looked where Sooyeon was looking at. "She saw us. She's going to tell this to Yoona. Oh no.

 

"Who? Who saw us?" He blinked. He wonders why Sooyeon looks so worried.

 

"Sooyoung. She saw us. Gosh, she's going to tell this to Yoona!" 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

Haii /waves awkwardly/ It's been awhile since I last updated right? School's been so busy and we still have to finish our Science Investigatory Project this week. And I still have toooooons of projects to do. And it's been so frustrating lately. Sighs. I cannot write properly since lots of things are bugging my mind. Anyway, I really hope this chapter is good since I am sick while writing this. Lmao. Sorry for some grammatical errors and wrong spellings (if there are some) because I am too lazy to proofread. And I'll try my best to update next week since we're going to start making the school newspaper because I'm included on the staff /sobs/ Anw, Luhan is manly right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?! And whispers Yoona is so shesshi o u o And Tao is asdfghjkl.

 

( cr: Tumblr )