Would you dare?

Scared


 

"Break free."

 

Kris' words had been echoing through Yoona's mind. It has been a week since their last meeting, yet she could not let those words out of her mind. What the hell. She groaned in frustration and messed her hair, which leaves Yixing to see a great view.

 

"Wow. The great Im Yoona is frustrated." Yixing laughed and went near Yoona. The girl glared at him, but he still moved forward and placed his arm over her shoulder. "Yah Yoong. Calm down. You seem so spaced out nowadays." 

 

If only you knew you make my heart beat faster than it is. Yoona shrugged it off, though she was utterly distracted with Yixing's arm over her shoulder. "You don't care about that Yixing." Yoona tried to remove Yixing's arms, but he did not let it. Instead, he pulled her up and hugged her tightly, making Yoona's heart fasten up.

 

"If something's wrong, just tell me okay. I don't like my bestfriend to be sad." Yes. I am just a friend. Damn it. Yoona (unwillingly) nodded. Though it hurts, she have to accept the fact that she and Yixing will never cross that line.

 

 


 

"That ing line. Pfft." Yoona held another bottle of beer, while sitting on the bar stool. She's alone at the bar (because she feels so), though it is too crowded. "Frick you Zhang Yixing." She was about to hold her bottle up when someone stopped her. "What the fu--"

 

"Don't you think it's a bad image to see the CEO of The Im Group of Companies drinking alone at the bar?" Yoona just snorted and snatched her bottle away.

 

"What do you want?" She tried drinking it, but unfortunately, Luhan got it, earning a groan from her. "Give it to me."

 

"I'm here to be your companion." Luhan cooly said. He ordered two glasses of tequila and handed one to Yoona. "Tequila would do to ease your broken heart." Yoona glared at him, making him chuckle. "What's with the dirty look, Yoona?"

 

" you, Xi Luhan." She grabbed the tequila and drank it straight, and soon regretted it for the taste was unexplainable. "What the hell is this?" Yoona wiped off and ask the waiter for a salt.

 

"Take it slow, my dear." He showed Yoona on how to drink the tequila, making her snort.

 

"Give me my ing beer, deer." She quickly got her beer back, and drank it. She then waggled her feet and messed her hair in frustration. "Damn this life. I want to die."

 

"Oh come one Yoona. Come to think of it. Many people around the world wanted to be like you--"

 

"Like me?" Yoona asked. The frustrated look at her face was soon replaced by sadness. "They want to live like me?  You know, I would rather die than to live this ing life. I am frustrated, unwanted, and everything! How lucky of them to be carefree! Do you think I am happy? Can I ever be happy!?" Tears strolled down her face. She did not know why but anger just rushed unto her, making her feel so emotional.

 

"Yoona, it's gonna be okay. Don't speak like that. You'll be happy--"

 

"Happy? Who the are you kidding Luhan? I am ing wasted!" Luhan did not know but his body has its own mind, and moved towards Yoona to hug her tightly. "Stay away from me!" She tried to free from his embrace, but her small figure is just too weak for his semi-muscular body. She then gave up and just broke down in tears.

 

"Ssh. Everything's alright. Don't be mad at everything, Yoona. Life's too short. Make the most out of it." Yoona's hand made its way to his neck, clinging unto them as if its her life. Luhan hugged her tightly, ignoring the weird stares they receive from everyone on the bar.

 

"Would you dare?" Yoona mumbled. 

 

"What?"

 

"Would you dare?" Yoona said before passing out. Luhan was curious, but decided to just take Yoona home.

 

 


 

Author's Side

OMG. I know I am horrible. I am so so sorry. My mind was so mixed up bcs we answered some sort of reviewer the whole day. And sorry for the bad words on this chapter. I think it just won't work if I'll not use them. And sorry again for I at drama. .____. V Enjoy reading o/