Epilogue.

Scared

 

"Yoona! Can you move a little bit faster? We're going to miss our flight!" Scratching her head, Yoona grabbed her bag, and immediately ran towards Jessica. For God's sake, she would not want to miss the flight going to Los Angeles, where her husband is currently on. She took a break for a month, and decided to surprise the love of her life because he's been away for two weeks.

 

"Sorry Jess. I woke up late." They've finally sat, and fixed their things. She was excited for today, so she had no sleep last night for she longs for her husband. She grinned, imagining how her husband will be surprised of her prescence.

 

"Aigoo. Little Mrs.--" Jessica's words were cut off, when the stewardess announced that they will soon take off, and precautionary measures shall be followed. They immediately fastened their seatbelt, and took a nap for they still have a long journey before they arrive on their destination.

 

*

 

"Kris!" Yoona beamed as she saw the handsome tall man, holding a banner with their names on it (added with special hearts and such). She immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly, for she have missed him dearly. He decided to stay on Canada, but when he heard that Yoona will be visiting LA, he decided to go there as well. "It's been a while! I've missed you."

 

"I missed you more, Yoona. I bet that boy must be oblivious that you're coming here." He wiggled his eyebrows, and pinched Yoona's cheek, causing the latter to immediately slap his hand off. Yoona pouted, and Jessica just dragged her out for they're taking too long inside the airport.

 

"Excuse the lovey-dovey, but both of you are married now. Don't let others to misunderstand your situation." Jessica rolled her eyes, causing Yoona to whine. Kris has been married to Song Qian, the girl whom he have met on Beijing. And Jessica, well. She's single, and obviously not loving it.

 

"Hey Jess, where's your boy...friend." Before he could ask, Jessica shoot him a glare, causing him to flinch. Yoona could not feel but giddy because of the two. If only Kris did not married Qian, she might have pushed Jessica to Kris. "Oh well, my car's waiting. Come." He coughed off the awkward atmosphere, and preceeded to his car.

 

*

 

The car journey was silent, for Yoona and Jessica were sleeping. They both have jetlags, because of the different timezones Seoul and LA have. It was not soon when they have arrived to their hotel, and Jessica asked Kris to come in with them. But he politely refused, for Qian's waiting for him by the restaurant.

 

"Keep safe, and rest first. You can just visit him tomorrow." Both girls nodded, too tired to even speak. They immediately dozed off to sleep, waiting for the other day to come. 

 

*

 

"Kris, are you sure she would even like this?" He said, holding a piece of lingerie. They are at Victoria's Secret, for Kris have suggested that Yoona will immediately like this. "I mean, we do not do it everyday, and she's not the type who wears this."

 

"Dude, man up! You can give it to her once you've arrived in Seoul, you know?" Kris snickered. "And I bet this fits her because of her body--" Before he could even finish what he's saying, the boy immediately smacked his head.

 

"Stop fantasizing the body of my wife, Kris. Fine, I'll buy this." He sighed, and shyly went to the counter. The cashier giggled at him, for his face was all red when he paid for the lingerie. "I did not know this would be hard." 

 

Kris could not just feel but laugh at the man's shyness. They walked off Victoria's Secret happily, the other man oblivious that his wife is waiting for him somewhere around.

 

*

 

"I can't wait to him, Jess! Like, finally." Yoona daydreamed like a high-schooler, earning a slap on the arm from Jessica.

 

"Yoona please. You're too old to do that...face." She pointed out at the younger's dreamy face, causing the latter to pout. Jessica just rolled her eyes, her frown suddenly turning into a joyful smile when she sees the men on the door. "Gosh, Yoona. They're here!" 

 

Feeling excited, Yoona did not bothered to turn around. She does not want her husband to know who is she immediately. She grinned cheekily as they were coming close, but suddenly frowned when she heard the arguments of the two boys.

 

"Damn it, Yi Fan. I have a wife! I don't want to meet that girl!" Recognizing his voice, Yoona immediately stood up, causing the two boys to be startled. Kris slapped his forehead, Jessica does not know what is happening, and Luhan is just...startled. "Yoona...?" 

 

"Who are you going to meet, huh?" Annoyance can be traced on her voice, and Luhan felt the urge of explaining. But before he could open his mouth, Yoona grabbed her bag and dashed off the coffee shop. 

 

"Ugh. I'm going to deal with you later, Kris." Luhan ran after Yoona, and followed her for she was not a fast-walker. He grabbed her arm and turned her around, causing the latter to be shocked. "Yoona I--"

 

"You were just gone for a while, and you found another girl already?" Her eyes were getting watery, causing Luhan to feel guilty. He pulled her into a tight hug, but she was trying to struggle free from his grip. "Let me go." But thank God, Luhan was strong. He dropped the Victoria's Secret bag on the ground, and buried his face on Yoona's shoulder. He then kissed her neck, causing Yoona to flinch at the sudden action. "Luhan...please."

 

"Listen to me, will you?" He whispered near her ear, and she nodded. He then broke off from the hug, and looked at Yoona lovingly. "I will not love anyone but you. Yifan told me that we'll meet a girl at the coffee shop, and I strongly disagree. But he insisted, so he dragged me in and I was left with no choice." He finished, waiting for her response. But she was not looking at him, for she was looking at the ground. He followed her gaze and chuckled as he got the bag. "You're going to use this later."

 


 

Author's Note

Omg. This is finally finished. < 3 First of all, thanks to everyone who have read this story. This was not long, and was not short either. I'm sorry for the crappy words, and short chapters. I am glad that some of you liked this, for I was not satisfied of my style of writing here. u n u And hey, I have some ongoing stories, so check them out on my profile! I have finally made my twitter account, so make sure to follow me at @aeereenaye! Adios! < 3