Surprise.

Scared

 


 

Yoona fixed her dress, and looked at the mirror. She's wearing a beige-colored, silver studded Sherri Hill dress, a black Prada heels, and not to forget her Jimmy Choo pouch. She fixed her naturally curly hair, and took a few deep breaths before closing her eyes. Yes, she was wearing the most expensive clothes and accessories from some random designers, but her happiness was no where to be found on her pretty face. As she closed her eyes, memories flashed back, and regret is soon filling up her heart.

 

"I'm sorry." A single tear fell from her eye as soon as she opened her eyes. She quickly wiped it away, before her make-up was destroyed. She smiled at herself, and soon came out of the door to meet her family members.

 

"What took you so long, Yoong? Dad's been on the car since a while ago." Yuri said. Worry was etched obviously on her face, as she caressed the younger's cheek. Yoona just smiled, and hugged her sister tightly.

 

"You support me on this, right, unnie?" Yoona said, while Yuri just nodded. She then soon broke the hug and went over to Victoria so she would give the elder one a hug too. "Vic-unnie, thank you for giving me some advices. You're the best." She smiled at her sister, and broke the hug. She went out to drive her own car, while her sisters preferred to be with the family driver.

 

"Yah, Yoona-ya. Drive safely okay? And don't you dare purposely hit your car so you'll skip on this engagement!" Yuri said, while Yoona just chuckled. She nodded and started her engine, and soon hit the high way.

 


 

"This slope is treacherous. This path is reckless."

Her favorite hit song of Taylor Swift played, while she was driving. She remembered the good ol' days, when she accidentally loved someone. It bloomed too fast, and withered too soon. She sighed, and hit the brake when she met the red light. Her mind's been messed up, and her heart's been confused. She don't know whether she should continue this, or just back out and be with Yixing. I'm a fool. She shook her head, and thought that it may be too late to back out.

 

She hit the road again, but she was so distracted with her thoughts that she decided to pull off on the driveway. She stopped her engine, went out the car fastly, inhaling the not-so fresh air. She feels suffocated, and heartbroken at the same time. Moving on this way was the best idea she has right now, but it was strongly against her will. She looked at the city lights, and they were beautiful -- too beautiful that memories came back again. She shook her head as tears fell down her lovely eyes. 

 


 

Luhan looked out his penthouse''s window. Seoul was the busiest at night, he thought. It was still fifteen minutes before his appointment to a certain restaurant, so he decided to look out at the window for a while. He sighed deeply, thinking of the decision he made. He knows that she might be shocked, and he knows how she will react.

 

Soon then, he decided to finally get to his car, and drove to the venue. When he arrived, his parents were already there, as well as his bride-to-be's: but she was not yet there. He wants to ask, but then decided to just wait.

 

"Hello, mother, father. And Mr. Im, Yuri-noona, Victoria-noona." He smiled brightly. The sisters knew about it, but Mr. Im was unaware of Yoona and Luhan's past. "Let's all take a seat."

 

"Yoona's still not answering her phone. I'm worried." Yuri said, while worry is obviously etched on her face. Luhan was alerted by this, and was about to call the police when the restaurant's door opened, revealing a well-dressed Yoona.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late--Luhan, what are you doing here?!"

 


 

Author's Note

ODG. KILL ME NOW. THIS IS A CRAP I KNOW I SWEAR I'LL MAKE IT UP FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. I'M SO SORRY OMG. Rping has really gotten me these days and--odg. Btw, I'm thinking of making a Twitter account or maybe you can just follow my Tumblr blog if you want. Pfft /shot/ But, do you guys think that I should make a Twitter account to communicate to all of you? Because I can't use my p/a since my coughsfriendsdonotknowthatiwritehecoughs and I wanted to keep it a secret. Teehee. So watcha think? And oh, this story has 3-4 more chapter before it ends. Thanks for subscribing! :D