How 'bout a yes?

Scared


The dinner went out softly, well for the other family members: but not for Yoona. She was mostly curious on why Luhan is here. Is he going to be my fiance--NO. She shook her head at that thought. She still can't move on from him, and this was the only way she can stay away from him. Everything's so complicated right now, and he's making it more tangled.

 

"So, I guess you both know each other now?" Luhan's father asked. Yoona shyly nodded, and glanced at Luhan, who's currently looking at her. He cannot deny the fact that she looked absolutely stunning for tonight, and her dress was just perfectly fine. He did not know that she'll prepare for the diiner, when the reality had hit him: she did this because she did not knew that I'll be her groom.

 

The elders were engaged on business talks, while the two sat awkwardly. Yoona tried to converse with her sisters, but they were too busy sending daggers to Luhan. He, on the other hand, knows what really is happening. He heaved a deep sigh. He did not know that they will be greatly affected by their past.

 

"Excuse me, but I'll take Yoona out first." She wanted to decline, but it will be greatly humiliating on his part. So they excused themselves first, and went straight to the garden. Making sure no one's around, Yoona took a step forward and sent a stinging slap on Luhan's left cheek. He was shocked, but he knew that he deserves this.

 

"Cut this engangement off and stay away from my life." Trying to compose herself, she turned her back from him. He was about to walk away, but Luhan had gripped her arm and turned her around. He wrapped his hands around her waist, engulfing Yoona into a tight hug. "Move--"

 

"Yoona, let me explain. Just this once, to make it all clear." Yoona wanted to stay away from his hug, but her body won't move. She can't deny that she wanted this, that she missed this. It is only once in a blue moon, so she'll not let this opportunity slip out. Again.

 

When she stayed silent, Luhan took this as a cue to start. "I cannot deny that our meeting was unexpected, and me, falling for you, was impossible. I do not know when or how, but I know that I love you dearly, and sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

 

"I know that I sound cheesy right now, but I have always wished for this. Us, getting back together. And if possible, getting married, and having children. I wonder how our life will be, how you'll be an amazing mom, and how we'll witness our children grow up.

 

"Jessica and I met at Beijing, when I last went there. I was overwhelmed by her personality, but I did not liked her. If I ever did, I liked her as a companion. We were planning something--this engangement, to be exact. We always meet up, and talk about you, you and you.

 

"I'm not expecting you to accept my apology right now, but I would be grateful if you ever did. When I became close with you, I know myself that you'll be the girl I will be marrying. You are so lovely; too precious that I do not want to lose you anymore. I became reckless, and did not thought of you. I wanted it to be surprise, but I was the one who got surprised.

 

"You'll marry me, I'll marry you. If you want time, I'll give you. But I'll make sure the you'll end up being with me, and you'll end up with me."

 

His words were possessive, but were soothing at the same time. It was the sweetest thing a man could ever say to her, and she was overwhelmed. Her heart jumped with joy, and felt at ease when she knew that he was not cheating with her best friend. Then it struck her. She have to apologize to her best friend for her ignorance. She broke the hug, and looked at Luhan straight in the eyes.

 

"I do not need time anymore. We had lost many hours, minutes and seconds that we should be spending together. I do not want to wait anymore. I don't want to lose you either. I almost gave up, but you gave me a spark of hope. Yes, I accept your proposal, but we should fix things first. Like--"

 

But before Yoona could even answer, Luhan took a step forward, and kissed her slowly. He held her by the waist, while Yoona looked so confused. With Luhan's teasing kisses, she immediately gave up, and encircled her arms on his neck. It was slow, but it has all the emotions they have been keeping in. 

 

"First things first, then you'll meet me at the altar."

 


 

Author's Note

Yayyyy. I finally updated. Sobs. This might be urgent, but I'll be posting the last chapter tomorrow, then the epilogue. I will update the first chapter of Wedding Belles soon, so be sure to tune in! I would like to thank everyone who had read this story. I love you all to the core, and have a great day!