Happiness.

Scared


 

"So, who is Wu Yifan?" Yoona crossed her arms, looking at the guys. The two boys did not know, but by the looks of her, it sent shivers down their spines. Luhan and Kris absentmindedly raised their hands, causing the lady to be confused on their actions. "As far as I know, Wu Yifan is only one." Yifan nudged Luhan, and he soon realizes that his name is Xi Luhan, not Wu Yifan.

 

Yoona just rolled her eyes and took a seat in front of them. She called a waiter, and ordered her favorite latte with cheesecake. She then curiously looked at Luhan, who is trying hard to avoid Yoona's gaze. Yifan was utterly amazed at the girl in front of him. It was the first he had seen a girl looked so cold yet, a goddess at the same time. He was about to speak when Yoona asked.

 

"Who are you?" She asked Luhan. 

 

"Luhan." She made an 'o' shape on , when she remembered something.

 

"So, you're supposed to meet Sooyeon-unnie. Why are you here then?" Taken aback by her sudden remark, curiousity dawned at Luhan. How did she know Sooyeon? Is it possible that they're close friends? "For your information, Sooyeon unnie is my bestfriend. So, answer me. Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to have a date with her?"

 

"She said she's not coming." He did not know but he just didn't like the attitude of Yoona. Rude, cold and things like that: it was his first impression. He then stood up, not wanting to disturb the date of them. "If you don't mind, I'm going now."

 

 


 

 

"Did I just offended him or something?" Yoona took a sip of her latter, while looking at Yifan. She did not mean to sound rude, but that is what she really is. Yifan then chuckled and looked at her.

 

"Nah, it is impossible for a guy like him to be offended." Yoona gave him a curious look, causing him to be uneasy." I mean, it is in his nature. Bachelors like him had met way ruder people than you." She then raised her eyebrows. Is he trying to tell her that she is rude? Gosh. This is horrible for a first date. 

 

"Are you trying to imply that I am rude?" Yoona bravely stated. Kris then frustratedly scratched his head and chuckled afterwards. Man, this was harder than I thought. 

 

"I don't mean like it--" Yoona stood up after finishing her cheesecake. She wasn't really expecting for a good date, but this wasn't as bad as she thought.

 

"I'm going now. Find a better date. Nice meeting you, by the way--" Before she could walk away, Yifan held her wrist. He's not letting her go this time. He's way too curious about the girl who is infront of her.

 

"You're not getting away without spending the day without me, missy."

 

 


 

"Come on Yoong, try it." Yifan and Yoona are now on a basketball. Okay, what the hell. Yoona thought. Yifan had been playing basketball since they got her, while she preferred sitting on the bleachers.

 

"I am not trying it, Kris. Where in the world have you seen a girl wearing a dress and a 5-inch heel playing basketball?" She playfully rolled her eyes and started playing with her phone. She did not know but she felt utterly comfortable under Kris' prescence.

 

Someone then got her phone and carried her down to the court. She tried to got out of Kris' grip, but he was just too strong for her. She just laughed at the childishness of Kris. Though he was a big man, he really is a childish at heart.

 

"Now, hold the ball and gently lift up your arm to throw it up on the hoop." He went closely to her and guided her hand. Yoona shivered at the sudden touch, but just shrugged it off. She tried to shoot the ball, but it just touched the hoop and fell down.

 

"Not bad for a first-timer. Now, do it again." Yoona tried and tried, but fails to shoot it. She's getting frustrated now, causing Kris to be amused at her flaw. 

 

"Yah, don't be angry to the ball. Do it smoothly. Not too smooth tho." He got the ball from her hand and threw the ball at the hoop. And suprisingly, it got it. Yoona looked at him and walked towards the bleachers. 

 

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." 

 

 


 

"Is it okay if we're going to street foods?" Yoona looked around her. She is unbelievably (for herself) at the night market. She haven't been into one of these for she had always been on the mall. It wasn't as dirty as she thought tho.

 

They walked into a stall where they are selling Korean street foods. "Are these clean?" Yoona whispered at Kris. He just chuckled and ordered some, paying all of them.

 

"Trying it would not kill." Kris offered Yoona a ddukbokki, causing the woman to snort. But she have no choice because honestly, her stomach's been complaining since they got here.

 

"This is good." They continued eating till they finished all of them. They took a tour around the night market, for Yoona wanted to look around.

 

"I haven't around one of these though." Yoona stated. It was true. She was born with luxury. Chanel, Christian Dior, Gucci. Unlike the ones she is seeing right now. "How about you? What have you been doing in your life?" The both of the them had been together, yet she did not know anything about him. Same goes with him.

 

"I own a car company to be honest." Yoona nodded and gestured him to go on. "I am 26 years old and Zhang Yixing has been my friend since childhood. Same goes with Xi Luhan.'

 

"Oh, Yixing. The unicorn man. He was the one who actually dragged me into this." Yoona chuckled. "I wasn't really into dating. But thanks to that man. I am here instead of doing some business matters." 

 

"Same goes here. He just popped out of nowhere and told me, 'hey man. you've got your date!'" They laughed the night away and enjoyed each other''s company. And for the first time in her life, Yoona felt so happy under someone else's arms.