Someday.

Scared


 

"I told you Zhang Yixing, I am not doing it." Yoona frustratedly closed her laptop and placed her hand under her chin. She was having a bad day, and yet her bestfriend is trying to set her up on another date. Again.

 

"Come on, Yoong. Aren't you getting bored...staying in this room?" Yixing knows he's not going to win. But this time, he needs to pursuade her. Like really pursuade her. After all these years, his best friend did nothing but to work and work. Her social life is zero, as well as her love life. She's twenty-five, and still have no boyfriend, nor any committment with the opposite . 

 

"You know that I am not interested in those things, right? So why are you still pushing me into this?" Raising her eyebrow, she started fixing her things. Today was a long day, and she sure needs a good rest. But Yixing is preventing her to do so.

 

"I am just concerned Yoong. You know, maybe someday you'll not be able to marry--"

 

"And that is not your problem Yixing. I would rather stay single in my whole life than falling in love with a bastard who only needs my money." She quickly stood up. She knows this conversation is going to end up on nothing. They had always been like this. 

 

"What happened to you, Im Yoona?" She abruptly stopped once she heard him talk. She wanted to continue walking, but she wants to listen. Yixing cleared his throat. He knows that this might be the only time Yoona will listen to him. " Where is the Yoona who believed that someday, she will fall in love just like those in the movies?"

 

"She's gone now, Yixing. She's gone and will never be back."

 

 


 

"Ughh. My head aches." A blonde, deer-eyed boy complained once he heard his alarm ring. It was one great night, spending it with random girls who are ready to mingle with him. Yet, waking up in the morning was a burden. 

 

Fourteen missed calls.

 

Luhan scratched his head. Who the hell would call him fourteen times when he gives no one his phone number? He looked at the caller id and was not shocked. It was his great bestfriend, Yifan, or he would prefer his English name, Kris. He did not bother to return his calls, for he is busy. 

 

He did his morning rituals and went off to work. Named as the great CEO of the House of Xi, he is also a known bachelor. Working at day, mingling at night. It had always been his life. He did got bored of it, but what else can he do? He had everything in his hands, except for one thing: a girlfriend. He had the perfect life, active social life, but in relationships. Well, who cares? He can mingle anytime he wants anyway.

 

"Man, why aren't you answering my calls?" A tall, blonde man enetered his office without knocking. He sat on the sofa and started  browsing some magazines. Luhan just continued his works, ignoring the man who is now shooting deadly glares at him.

 

"If only I knew you aren't going to answer me, I shouldn't have bothered coming on your office today." Mentally rolling his eyes, Luhan resisted the urge on laughing at his friend's complaints. He might be a big man, but will always be a child at heart.

 

"What's with the fourteen missed calls anyway?" Luhan took a glance at the man who is now currently roaming around his office. He did not know but he really is curious about his friend's missed calls. He could have told it to him today though. 

 

"Remember Yixing? Our childhood friend?" He nodded. How could he forget? Zhang Yixing. The Chinese man who loves to flatten the tire of Old Mr. Kim's Beetle Car. "He's setting up a date for you with a girl named Jung Sooyeon."

 

 


 

 

"Yah, Im Yoona! Why didn't you accepted the offer of Yixing? He's just trying to help!" A woman with curly blonde hair, shouted at Yoona. Although she have a petite figure, she tried with all her might to slap Yoona's arm, but unfortunately failed.

 

"Whatever unnie. Anyways, I don't know who the hell is that guy. So why would I bother in meeting him? I have more important matters to discuss than attending that stupid date." She said, arranging her skirt. Today, as usual, she needs to go to work. Well, where else will she be anyway?

 

"I'm just saying, why don't you give him a chance? What if the boy you will be meeting is somewhat...decent? You know? You won't risk anything here, my dear. Just try. It will not hurt."

 

Yoona looked at Sooyeon. But Sooyeon just don't understand. She is risking everything. It does not involve business matter though. The problem is that, she gets too attached. Yes, she might be cold on the outside, but just like any girls, she doesn't want to get hurt. But of course, in love, you will always get hurt. And that is what Yoona is scared of. 

 

"How could you be so sure unnie? Have you experience being set-up on a date yet?" 

 

"I also have one Yoong. And it is with a man named Xi Luhan."

 

 


 

"I am accepting it Yixing." The man took a look at his back. There stood Yoona, with her usual pose: raised eyebrows and a poker face. He did not know but he felt so happy for his bestfriend. To be honest, he once liked Yoona when they were young. But then as time passes by, he realized he only liked Yoona as a sister. There, he became the big bro Yoona had always been asking for.

 

On the other hand, Yixing did not know but he was the first love of Yoona. The only reason that she is not accepting Yixing's offer for set-up dates was because she wanted Yixing to be her man. But being as numb as he is, Yoona hid her feelings for years, once she realized that Yixing only sees her as a sister. 

 

"But remember this Zhang Yixing, there will be no string attached. It will only be a friendly date." She then turned her heels to walk back on her office when Yixing said something.

 

"Wu Yifan. The man you'll be dating is named Wu Yifan."

 

 


 

Author's Side

There goes the first chapter! So, I am feeling a bit terrible today since I watched Sea of Monsters and was utterly disappointed. (Maybe because I have read the book.) Anw, sorry for some grammatical errors (if there are any) for English is not my first language. I am trying to make this chapter long, but since I am a lazy , there goes a boring chapter. Hope you enjoy reading though!