My Little Princess

Summer Love

Yoona couldn't believe what was happening to her, she never imagined that she would be sitting next to Nichkhun as he lay unconcious in the hospital. The doctor told her he would be alright if he stayed in the hospital and so that they could make sure he heals alright.

"I am so sorry Nichkhun", Yoona said she placed her hands on top of his, "but I guess me saying that doesn't make it all better".

"Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she ran into the room.

"Yuri?" Yoona said as she turned around to face her cousin.

Yuri immediately ran over to Yoona and consoled her cousin by hugging her and telling her that everything will be alright.

"Yuri, your not mad at me?" Yoona asked eyes filled with tears.

"Of course not", Yuri replied as she used her hanky to wipe the tears off Yoona's face, "you are my cousin and I love".

Yoona felt better since she had Yuri by her side but she still felt somewhat empty.

"Do you think he will soon wake up?" Yoona asked as she turned her sorrow filled eyes to Nichkhun.

"He is a strong person and leader", Chansung answered as he entered the room and gave the two girls coffee, "I called the other guys and the manager, they are on their way".

--------------------------

They guys came rushing in but was taken back when they saw their leader laying unconsious and hurt on the hospital bed. Then their guys went to Yoona, who was fast asleep beside him, she had a single tear drop on her face.

"Wow, she looks like she has been crying a lot", Junho said as he picked her up and laid her on the couch that was in the room, then he placed a blanket over her.

-----------------------------

The next morning Yoona woke up and rubbed her eyes. When she looked over to the bed she saw the other members talking with Nichkhun and laughing.

"Nichkhun, your awake", Yoona said as she went over to him.

"Nichkhun, Yoona has been by your side since you were admitted into the hospital", Junho said but Nichkhun had a weird look on his face.

"Who are you?" he asked.

Yoona felt like her heart was going break, he did not remember who she was.

"Well it looks like he remembers everything but you, I am sorry", the doctor said as he checked up Nichkhun, "I am sure that if you jog his memory a bit, it will all come back to him".

"You really don't remember her?" Chansung asked as he pointed to Yoona still in shock.

"I said I don't, why should I?" Nichkhun answered 

"Um, I think its for the best, Yoona said as she slowly backed away towards the door, "he cared for me but I was too afraid, I don't blame God for taking that happiness from me because, really, I didn't deserve".

Yoona turned and ran through the door, before the other 2PM members or her cousin could catch up to her, she was already in a taxi and leaving.

"Damn!" Chansung exclaimed as he kicked the garbage bin that was outside.

"What are we going to do?" Yuri said as she fell to the ground out of breathe.

------------------------------------------

"Where to miss?" the man that was driving the cab asked.

"Um, go to *********", Yoona replied with a sigh.

She was going to the address of the Oppa she knew could make her feel better and one that she has not seen for years but since he was so famous she never forgot about him and kept him in a special place in her heart.

When the cab pulled up in front of the apartment, Yoona paid the man and exited the cab. She walked into the building and told the people who were working at the front desk just who she was there for, so they called first just to make sure she wasn't some crazy fan. Yoona was very offended by this and gave the woman a look that was suppose to be a 'pissed off' look but turned into a cute one, making the other guys that were there fall for instantly.

"Yes Sir", the woman said as she hung up the phone, "he said to wait there".

The woman didn't seem pleased that he knew Yoona after all.

Yoona took a seat in the lobby while she waited for her oppa, but then she remember everything that had happened, about what led her to come here.

Then all of a sudden she felt a tap on her shoulder, when she looked around, she saw a man in a dark sunglass, a black baseball cap, black jeans, a tight white shirt and a black vest.

"Oppa?" Yoona asked as she stood up to face the man.

"Hey", Rain answered as he took of his glasses to show his face, "I haven't seen you for a long time, have you missed me?"

Yoona felt happy for the first time since she had woke up that morning, so she ran over to her oppa and jumped into his arms.

"Of course I have missed you!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Lets go have lunch so that you can tell me all about what has got you so upset", Rain said as he took her right hand.

"How come you know something's wrong with me?" Yoona asked as she stared up at him.

"I am your oppa", Rain replied as he came closer to Yoona's face, "it is my job to know".

Yoona couldn't say anything but smile, as she and Rain walked out of the building.

As Yoona started eating eating her sandwich that Rain bought for her she realized just how hungry she was, after all she had not eaten anything since she ate the cotton candy the day before.

"So, explain to me now", Rain said as he took a sip of his soda and rested it back on the table.

Yoona placed her sandwich back into her plate and took a deep sigh, "I met a guy, and well yesterday he was hit a car trying to save me".

"What, is he alright?" Rain asked as he sat up his chair.

"Yeah, but it was my fault, every guy I have gone out with just ends up breaking my heart, thats why I never wanted to give give him a chance and because of that he chanced after me and ended up saving me", Yoona said as she looked in to space, regret in her eyes, "and now he woke up and remembers everyone but me".

"It is ok Yoona, he will remember you eventually, if you hold a special place in his heart", Rain said giving the best smile he could give, "don't give up, fighting".

"Thanks oppa", Yoona said with a smile, "I knew you would make me feel better".

"You are after all my little princess", Rain said as he and Yoona's eyes met.

"Oppa....", Yoona couldn't find the words, she was too embrassed.

"Hey you ok", Rain asked as he started to laugh, "you use to tell me when you were younger to call you my little princess".

Yoona though her heart was going to pop out by the sudden words, but then she started to pout. 

"Oppa, don't scare me like that", Yoona said as she pushed Rain on the shoulder.

All he did was laugh which made some girls notice him and realize who he was.

"Rain, its Rain!" one of the girls shouted.

"Opps, time to go", Rain said as he pulled Yoona up from the table with her sandwich still in hand.