A Warning

Summer Love

When Yoona got home she was right on time because Yuri had just finished preparing their dinner. After dinner, Yuri pulled out the movie they were going to watch.

"Ninja Assassin?" Yoona asked shocked.

"What? why can't we watch this?" Yuri asked confused.

"No reason its just that I don't really feel comfortable watching this now", Yoona replied trying not to make eye contact with Yoona.

"Why?" Yuri asked poking Yoona in the side.

"Rain confessed to me", Yoona said as she slowly turned to face her cousin.

Yuri couldn't find the words to reply to what she just heard.

"AHHH!!!" Yuri exclaimed making Yoona cover both her ears, "your joking right, this is like headline news, International star confesses his love".

"Come on Yuri don't get this excited", Yoona said trying to calm down her excited cousin, "I mean I see Rain oppa as a brother, and you know I am already in love with Nichkhun".

"I know that but I couldn't help but be excited, I mean two famous guys are after you", Yuri said smiling.

"Yeah it sounds good from your point of view but it is a total disaster from mine", Yoona said with a sigh, putting on a sad face.

"Well then, we need to dress up and go out tonight", Yuri said picking Yoona up from off the couch and pulling her towards her room, "we can't have you being sad".

"You know you have really changed", Yoona said Yuri threw her on the bed and started going through her closet.

"Well maybe it is because I have found someone else that I have fallen for", Yuri said with a sly smile.

"Who! Spill!" Yoona exclaimed as started to get into the whole thing of going out and so started applying make up.

"Chansung!!" Yuri replied twirling around the room, "and this time I am going to be successful".

Yuri and Yoona started jumping up and down with each other and then started trying on different clothes until they found the perfect outfits. They style each other's hair. appiled make-up, sprayed on perfume, and now they were ready to take on the night.

Before leaving the house, Yuri told Yoona she had to make a call so she must go down and catch a cab first.

"Hello, yeah we are coming, see you soon", Yuri said to the person on the other line, hanging up the phone with a smile of accomplishment. She grabbed her coat and phone before heading out the door.

__________________________________________

When Yuri and Yoona reached the club they could hear the music from the outside, then all of sudden Yoona noticed a car in the parking lot.

"Hey Yuri", Yoona said tapping Yuri on the shoulder while looking at the car, "isn't that....".

"I guess they are already here", Yuri said as she grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her inside.

Yuri started dancing as soon she stepped inside the club grabbing the attention of all the guys.

"Over here girls", Yoona heard a familar voice call.

When she looked in the direction of the voice she saw Wooyoung, Junsu, Junho, Chansung, Jaebom and Nichkhun sitting in one of the booths.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked Nichkhun with a smile on her face. She didn't know that seeing Nichkhun would of made her so happy, so without waiting for a answer she leaped into his arms and he welcome her.

"Yuri and Chansung", Junho replied, "just these three words is enough to answer your question right".

Everyone started laughing.

"Where are the other girls?" Junho asked Tiffany.

"Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Sunny will soon be here", Yuri replied.

"Hey, I haven't see those girls for so long", Yoona said.

"I know they are excited to see you too", Yuri replied going over to sit beside Chansung making Yoona giggle.

Yoona stayed in the corner of the booth with Nichkhun's arms around her, she felt safe, comfortable and most of all happy. She knew she had some difficult times coming but she knew she wouldn't be alone.

"Hey are you alright?" Nichkhun asked Yoona with caring eyes.

"Yeah, I am now", Yoona answered followed by them starting to kiss.

"Come on you guys, save it for when you two are alone", Wooyoung said with a wide grin.

Yoona felt so embrassed that her face turned completely red.

"I am going to get a drink ok", Yoona said while sliding out of the booth.

"But you don't drink alcohol", Nichkhun replied.

"I know, I am probably going to get a soda or something", Yoona said as she walked away.

When Yoona reached the counter, she looked back to see the girls that Yuri invited introducing themselves to the boys. The she turned back around and ordered her beverage from the bartender.

"A grape soda please", Yoona said.

"Here you go", the bartender said with a smile as he gave the glass to Yoona, "here, I was told to give this letter to you".

Yoona was confused, a letter for her, why?

"Who is it from?" she asked but the bartender had no idea only that it was a tall male.

Yoona didn't move but just started to read the letter right away, it read:

____________________________________________________

Your father has done wrong and so

if we can't get to him we will just have

to harm you in place of him.

First we will go after the people you

care most about and then you will be

our last prey.

But this all depends on your father of

course, if he decides to take

responsibility then we leave you alone

but for now be aware of your surroundings.

PS: you look really cute tonight hehehe

_______________________________________________

When Yoona read the last part her head shoot up from the paper and started looking over the club, she realized that who ever wrote the letter was watching her, and probably had been following her. She panicked and ran back to the booth where everyone was and sat beside Nichkhun who could see the fear in her eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Nichkhun asked worried.

"We have to leave now all of us and go back to my house", Yoona said as tears started streaming down her face.

"Ok, everyone we are leaving now, come one", Nichkhun said getting up while holding on to Yoona hand tightly. Everyone obediently following behind.

_________________________________________

When everyone was accounted for and inside Yoona and Yuri's house, Yoona locked the door and sat beside Nichkhun.

"There is something important I have to tell you guys", Yoona started to say, "when I got kidnapped, the guys who did it explained to me that it was because of what my father had done, but what I couldn't understand was the fact that my dead father did something bad to them I don't know, and they are talking like he is actually not dead. But the fact is now, since they can't get to my father they are going to target me".

"What are you serious?" Chansung asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I am, and they told me that they were going to target those I care about first and then me last", Yoona replied.

"Oh man, that means we have big trouble coming up", Junho said running his hand through his hair.

"We have to figure out what exactly is going on", Nichkhun said with his hands wrapped around the now crying Yoona, "I am going to stay here tonight".

"Me too", Chansung said.

"And we will take the girls home", the other members said.