is it wrong to still care?

Summer Love
Back at Tiffany's house.....

"I can't believe that he kissed me last night", Tiffany said, sitting up in her bed hugging her favourite stuffed animal (a rabbit), she couldn't help but squeal from happiness. Just then she heard a knock at the door.

"Tiffany! You better wash the dishes for me tonight, I have a hot date, thanks in advance baby sis", her sister said and then left.

Since she was a child, Tiffany had always been pushed around by her two older sisters because they found her more beautiful than them and they hated that fact. It got worst over time as the sisters boyfriends time and time again would always end up falling for Tiffany's eye smile, and model like body. Tiffany really did fall for Nichkhun but after a while she realized that he was really in love with Yoona, so she decided to find someone who would only look at her and she did. The thinking about Wooyoung made her able to overcome her sisters cruel intentions, "I will become stronger", she said as she held her stuff animal closer to her chest and a single tear fell from her right eye.

Back at 2PM's dorm......

Wooyoung came out of his room smiling, "Morning little cutey", he said as he pinched Junho's cheek.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Junho said as he pushed away his hand from his face.

"I'm not sure but I think its because I realized that someone is really special to me", Wooyoung said as he started eating Chansung's cereal, "I am a player but maybe I won't be anymore".

"Yah, why don't you get your own food for once!" Chansung exclaimed having went for something only to come out and find him gulping down the last of it.

"Hey, Chansung, I woke up just in time to see Yuri leaving", Taecyeon said as he punched him on the shoulder and then folded his arms while grinning away. Chansung's face turned bright red.

"Where is Nichkhun, didn't he come home?" Junsu asked eating the pancakes he made for himself.

"Last night he was with Yoona but she asked for him this morning, so I am guessing she doesn't know at this point", Chansung replied as he laid back in the chair.

After waiting for about 2 hours Yoona decided to call back Nichkhun to find out just what was wrong, "I am sorry", he immediately said as she answered the phone, "my manager called last minute and told me that the group has to film a cf".

Yoona was really disappointed but she knew things like that would happen when she started to date him, "I understand, I might just come by and visit you later with snacks".

"I love you", Nichkhun said leaning up against the wall in JYP's practice room.

"I love you too", Yoona smiled and replied, "see you later".

Nichkhun was disappointed that he wasn't going to get to see Yoona, "Sometimes being an idol is tiring", he said to himself as he walked towards the other members playing around.

It had been a week since Yoona last saw Nichkhun. 2PM as well as the other idol groups apart of JYP went to California to hold a 2 day concert for their fans there. Yoona felt sad, so she decided to go to a club with the girls.

"Yoona, he is coming back tomorrow", Yuri said as she slid in next to Yoona who was drinking in one of the many booths in the club, "the club is hot tonight, why not have some fun".

"Yuri, thanks but I really don't feel like dancing, but I am enjoying the music", Yoona replied as she rocked to the beat, "as long as your having fun I'm ok".

"Fine, but you should know that Yunho is here", Yuri said as she pointed at him, hanging out with his friends and drinking, "while the girls and I were dancing, I spotted them, so I would understand if you want to leave".

"No, I am ok, I don't want to ruin your fun, I will be here when you guys are ready", Yoona replied with a smile as she leaned forward and hugged her cousin who was very much her best friend, "Chansung will be jealous when he hears about this".

"Good, sometimes it would be nice if he gets jealous", Yuri said with a little chuckle as she made her way back over to the other girls who were dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

Over at Yunho's table.....

"You broke up with that cute girl!" his friend exclaimed, "why?" he asked confused.

"Because he has got the hots for another", Shindong said as he gulped down a bottle of beer. Yunho remained quiet.

Yoona was never good at holding her liquor, after just a couple sips the room started spinning. Two guys that had been watching her decided to make their move when she started drifting off. They quickly came over to her table, "Who are you people", she said as the two men pulled her out of the booth and started walking to the exit. She was too drunk to fight back, she felt weak and eventually lost consciousness.

"Wait Yunho, look", Shindong said as he pointed over to the two guys carrying Yoona to a room in the back instead of leaving the club. Yunho got up immediately and ran after them, Yuri and the girls then realized what had happened and followed behind Yunho.

When Yunho got to the door, he realized that it was locked, "NO!" Yoona exclaimed which made Yunho knock the door down by using his body. He got there just in time to save Yoona, passed out back as soon as she saw Yunho come through the door. Her shirt was already ripped open showing her under garments, Yunho got so angry that he almost killed the guys.

After finishing with the guys, Yunho used a blanket to cover up Yoona and then he picked her up and brought her to his car, "Your not going anywhere with her without me", Yuri said as she ran up to his car as he was placing Yoona to lay down on the back seat.

. "Fine, I won't argue, so let's take her back to your house", Yunho said as he opened the passenger side for her.

. "I will see you guys later", Yuri said as she waved to the girls and left with Yunho.

. "Wait, where are you going", the guys that came with Yunho exclaimed as they came out just in time to see him leaving, "man you were our ride, I am going to kill you the next time I see you".

. "Well well", one of the guys as they noticed the girls next to them, "how about we all go have some fun together".

. The girls started laughing, "In you dreams, pokemon boy", Sunny said as she pointed to his shirt with the cartoon character on it, his faced turned red as the girls walked past him giggling.

When they reached back at their house Yuri waited till Yunho took Yoona out of the car before she started to walk towards the house with her key in hand. But the two were stopped in their tracks when they noticed the visitor. It was Nichkhun.

"Oppa ......how come your back so early?" Yuri asked surprised by his sudden visit.

"We landed early and I wanted Yoona's to be the first person I go to see", Nichkhun said with a smile but his smile eventually vanished when he noticed the unconscious Yoona in a stranger arms, "what happened?" He asked as he ran to her and took her quickly from Yunho who didn't want to hand her over.

"Some guys tried to her while they were at the club tonight", Yunho said trying to fight his urge to take her back into his arms.

"Thanks", Nichkhun said which surprised Yunho, "I don't want to think about what might of happened if you weren't there". After saying that Nichkhun took her inside and put her down on the bed in her room. At that moment Yoona woke up and quickly sat up in the bed, clinging to Nichkhun.

"Yunho saved me from almost being.......", she tried to say but the tears prevented her from finishing, "Nichkhun".

"Its ok now, I won't ever leave you again, I promise", he said as he held her close to his chest and kissed her on the top of her head....soothing her till she fell asleep.

The next morning Yoona woke up with a major headache and red eyes from crying all night, she remembered just how drunk she was, how she almost got rapped, Yunho saving her life.....and, "Nichkhun!" Yoona exclaimed as she turned to see the boy's shirt on the bed next to her. She quickly rushed out of the room in her night ware (the one she wore in the proposal music video) and into the living room. She found Nichkhun watching the football game.

"Morning baby", Nichkhun said when he noticed her, "standing there in such seducing outfit do you want to see me lose control". Yoona didn't care and just ran and jumped into his arms.

"I have missed you", Yoona said while looking into his eyes, her hands around his neck, seated in his lap, "how was the tour, was it good".

"It was alright", he replied with a smirk but then got serious, "I really missed you".

Just as they were about to kiss, Yuri's mother opened the door and Nichkhun quickly slid Yoona off of him and stood up to bow to his future aunty in law, "Good morning my handsome son in law", Yuri's mom said as she ignored Nichkhun being polite and hugged him.

"Aunty what are you talking about", Yoona stated as she blushed at the sudden thought of getting married to Nichkhun.

"I think of you as my own daughter Yoona and so I am just stating the obvious", she said as she left the two and went down the passage to her room, "Carry on, I only came for some fresh clothes".

Nichkhun chuckled at what her aunt said, but then he remembered what he wanted to tell her about, so he sat down back on couch next to her, took both of her hands and said, "I want to take you to Thailand to meet my family".

"What!" Yoona exclaimed, "am I even ready for that", she continued as she started panicking.

"I want them to meet the woman I love", Nickhkun said trying to calm Yoona down, "I ordered the tickets online last night".

"Hmm ok then", Yoona replied pouting, "but if anything goes wrong....", before Yoona could say anymore the other 2PM members burst through the front door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Nichkhun asked as he quickly threw a blanket over Yoona's body to her surprise.

"Oh come on haven't you gotten use to us doing this", Junho said as he squeezed in between the couple and started eating a bag of chips he found in the kitchen.

"I'm glad that you will be at our concert in Thailand Yoona, it will be the first time you see oppa's charismatic style on stage", Taecyeon said as he sat on the other side of the chair beside Yoona and placed his arms around her much to Nichkhun's annoyance.

"Huh concert?" Yoona said confused, "Nichkhun you didn't say anything about a concert".

"Yeah.....are you mad?" Nichkhun asked with a worried expression on his face.

"Of course not!" Yoona exclaimed as she stood up and jumped into Nichkhun's (who was now standing) arms, exposing her sleeping ware to the other members which made their faces turn red.

"Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she entered through the door, "get dressed we are going to need a whole new wardrobe for this trip to Thailand".

"Your going too Yuri", Yoona replied as she ran up to her with a excited expression on her face.

"Yeah I as her boyfriend I invited her", Chansung said as he stood behind his screaming girlfriend.

"We are so alone" Junho said to Taecyeon with his arms around him still eating chips.

"Tell me about", Taecyeon replied as he took out a hand full of chips and pushed it into his mouth.

"You two are a sad pair", Junsu said laughing.

"Come on get dressed, the way you are now these boys might not be able to control themselves", Yuri said as she took up the blanket from off the ground and threw it to her.

"That's why I have been learning Karate since I was 5", Yoona said with a wink as she walked into her room.

"Your girlfriend is hot", Junsu said with his mouth opened.

"Don't you have Seohyun to worry about", Nichkhun said making Junsu quickly close his mouth which made the others laugh in amusement.

As the others talked in the living room, Nichkhun walked down the hall to Yoona's room, he slowly opened to door only to see her in the process of changing her clothes. When she realized he was standing there she quickly covered herself with her bed's blanket, "What are you doing, I am only in my underwear!" Yoona exclaimed.

Nichkhun laughed at her cute expression and stepped even closer, he placed his right hand on the left side of her face, she could not face him so she looked down at the floor, her face rapidly getting redder, "What are you so shy about, I have seen every part of your body already".

"I suppose your right, but it doesn't matter", Yoona said as she ran to her bathroom with the blanket still around her, Nichkhun had a smirk on his face and immediately followed her and locked the door behind them. Yoona was shocked as he grabbed her by her waist and placed her on top of the bathroom counter. Then he started to passionately kiss her, immediately she started to kiss him back, both of her hands entangled in his hair (he still has the hairstyle from Heartbeat promotions). Just as his hands made their way to her bra strap.....

"Yoona hurry up, we are leaving in the next 5 minutes, don't make oppa distract you!" Yuri exclaimed as she pounded on the bedroom door. Yoona started giggling, but Nichkhun was upset that they were interrupted.

"Don't be such a baby", Yoona said as she hugged Nichkhun still laughing, "she is right", she continued as she pushed him out of the bathroom and shut the door. Nichkhun decided to just watch the tv in Yoona's room until she was ready to leave since he won't be doing anything else.

Nickhkun waited for 15 minutes until he heard the shower turn off, "I wonder if I should tell her", Nichkhun said to himself as he laid on Yoona's bed.

"Tell me what?" Yoona questioned as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and using another to dry her hair.

Nichkhun hesitated a bit as he sat up, "Um....when we I return from Thailand, I will be joining the cast of the variety show, We Got Married", he continued as he tried to explain, "the company knows I am dating you but they think that it is a good opportunity".

"That means that you will be getting married", Yoona said as she stood still.

"It will be a fake marriage but....", Nichkhun said as he held her hands to his heart, "it will mean nothing to me, your the one that has stolen my heart and it will always belong to you".

"Ok but if you kiss her, your DEAD", Yoona said which made Nichkhun start to laugh, "I am being serious, stop laughing".

"You're so cute when your serious", he said as he hugged her.

NB: thank you all for your support......please feel free to make suggestions and comments :D sorry about the late update I am free now so I will update again really soon