We Just Can't Be

Summer Love

Nichkhun entered Yoona’s room, carrying her in slowly so that she wouldn’t wake up. It was the first time that he had ever seen her room, it had purple walls and purple sheets, so he figured that purple was her favourite colour. He slowly placed her on her bed and then covered with the sheet, but before he left he noticed on the nightstand beside her bed a picture of him on her on their first date. He smiled and then leaned in and kissed her forehead, then finally left.

He walked out back into the living room to find Chansung alone.

“Where is Yuri?” Nichkhun asked as he looked around.

“She went to bed, we are going to reschedule because of you interrupting us”, Chansung said to Nichkhun showing a big smile, “but we decided to not go that far until we are ready”.

“Good”, Nichkhun replied throwing his hand over Chansung’s shoulders, “Yoona and I haven’t even gone their yet, come on lets go”.

____________________________________________

That night Yoona had a dream that scared her so bad she jumped out of her sleep in a cold sweat. Then all of a sudden tears began to form in her eyes, they overflowed and ran down her cheeks. Yuri, who had woken up early to make a birthday cake for her mother heard the crying coming from Yoona’s room. When she entered the room she found Yoona on the ground by her closest throwing clothes out while crying uncontrollably.

“Yoona what’s wrong?” Yuri asked as she rushed over to her.

“Yuri I have a nightmare, a nightmare that scared me to death”, Yoona replied as she stopped what she was doing and fell into Yuri’s arms, “I dreamt that because of me Nichkhun died, she died trying to protect me”.

“Yoona, it was only a dream, Nichkhun is probably sleeping right now, like you should be”, Yuri said brushing her hair back.

“I can’t do this anymore Yuri, I can’t keep putting him in danger by being with him”, Yoona said as she calmed down.

Yoona realized what she had to do, so she got up wiped the tears from her eyes and quickly got ready to leave the house.

_____________________________________________________

Nichkhun and the others woke up to find Wooyoung cooking breakfast and being peppy and all.

“What’s up with you”, Chansung asked coming out rubbing his eyes.

“It’s because that girl, Jessica called him”, Junho answered laughing.

 “I thought that girl was just using you to get to Nichkhun”, Junsu said

“Yeah, but now she is willing to give me a chance”, Wooyoung said laying out the plates on the table.

“I like this girl already”, Junsu said as he ate bacon.

“How about you get a plate and act like a normal human being”, Wooyoung said as he grabbed the bacon out of Junsu’s hand making everyone burst into laughter.

As the boys ate they were interrupted by the doorbell. When Chansung opened the door, he was shocked to find Yoona, eyes swelled and still full of tears but she managed to calm herself down enough to tell Chansung that she had to talk to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun followed Yoona out into the hall so that their conversation could be down in private.

“What are you doing here so early”, Nichkhun asked as he approached Yoona, surprised by the fact that she stepped away.

“Nichkhun......” Yoona started to say as the tears started to fall from her eyes, “we can’t be together anymore”.

“What are you talking about?” Nichkhun asked confused.

“I don’t want you to get hurt because of me”, Yoona said as she fell to her knees, “seeing you dying in my dream made me realize how much I love you”

“I love you too Yoona, so much”, Nichkhun said as she bent down in front of Yoona and pulled her into his arms, “and I am not going to let anything come between us”.

Yoona stopped crying immediately, became serious and then pushed Nichkhun away, “I am sorry Nichkhun but I can’t bear to see you heart even if we have to be apart”.

Before Nichkhun could say anything else Yoona ran, Nichkhun tried his best to keep up but as soon as they reached down into the lobby of the hotel, she disappeared into the crowd.

_______________________________________________________________________

As Yoona walked down the street she started thinking about what she just did, it was again brought tears to her eyes, her life was so complicated, she was losing everyone she cared about because of what her father did and she doesn’t even know what that is. But then she thought of her best friend that always made everything alright.

_______________________________________________________________________

Rain was getting ready for another concert, when he heard his doorbell ringing, but he had just taken a shower, so all he had on was a towel wrapped around his waist.

“I am coming”, Rain said as he walked out of his room. He could tell that the person was getting more and more impatient as the sound of the bell increased, “I said I am coming”.

Rain quickly went to the door so that the person could stop being so annoying but then he got the biggest shock of his life when he opened the door to find Yoona smiling at him.

“Hey Oppa”, Yoona said as she walked in passed Rain who was still in shock.

“Yoona what are you doing here?” Rain asked as he closed the door and followed behind her into the kitchen.

“I haven’t see you in a long time”, Yoona replied as opened the fridge door and took out ice tea, “don’t you think you should go put on clothes”, Yoona said as she turned around to see Rain practically in only a towel, turning her face away.

Rain chuckled to himself and then stepped closer to her body; she could feel the tension, “Are you afraid that I will try something?” Rain asked getting even closer.