I Will Always Protect You

Summer Love

While Rain and Chansung was outside with their little dispute, Nichkhun entered the kitchen to find something to eat because he hadn't eaten anything from in the morning and then the whole Yoona thing just made it worst, so now it was 12 in the middle of the night and he cannot go to sleep with a empty stomach. But to him he really could go to sleep anyway, Yoona was on his mind too much.

"I can't believe I let this happen", Nichkhun said as he slammed his hand up against the wall.

"You can't beat yourself up over this", Yuri said as she walked into the room, her eyes red from all the crying and lack of rest, "Yoona is really strong, so I believe and pray that she will be okay".

"Thanks but how are you doing, I think you should get some sleep", Nichkhun said as he walked up to Yuri who started rubbing her eyes.

All of a sudden, Junho ran into the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

"Nichkhun they said they found Yoona unconsious on the side of the road", Junho said trying to catch his breathe.

"What!" Nichkhun exclaimed, he felt like his heart was going to stop.

"No, she is still alive but she is badly injured they are taking her to the hospital right now", Junho continued.

"Which hospital, come on lets go", Nichkhun said running to his room to put on some clothes.

Everyone upon hearing the news, hurried to the van to get to the hospital. When they reached their they searched drastically for Yoona's room or any sign of the policeman who was on the case. Until finally when they turned a corner they a saw a bunch of policemen standing outside the doorway to one of the rooms.

"Over there!" Taecyeon said pointing towards the direction and running towards.

"What happened, where is she?" Nichkhun asked.

"Um, well there is good news but there is also bad news", the policeman started to tell them with a sigh, "she was badly beaten, a couple of broken bones, ribs, it doesn't end there, right now she is in a coma and we don't know when she will wake up".

Yuri upon hearing the news fell to her knees, speechless, Chansung stood starring at the doctor because he just couldn't believe it, Rain didn't want to hear anything more, so he turned and just went towards the waiting room to sit. The others stood behind Nichkhun, who was in falling apart lost for words.

___________________________________________

Yuri finally had fallen asleep after 2 hours of crying in the hospital waiting room, her head supported by her worried mother's shoulder who upon hearing the news rushed down to the hospital. Everyone waited outside as each person went in to see her.

As Chansung entered through the door he saw Yoona pale face with tubes attached to her. He moved slowly to her bed side and brushed his hand down the left side of her face.

"Why did I have to fall in love with some one I can't have", Chansung said, "I feel like betraying my best friend and make you mine".

"Chansung", Nichkhun said and got Chansung turn and look at him at the door..

_______________________________________________

Yoona was in the countryside, surrounded by many flowers and trees. The breeze was blowing gently on her face, it was refreshing but then all of a sudden everything turned grey, all the flowers were gone, the bright sun was gone, she was in darkness.

'What is going on?' Yoona asked herself as she turned in every direction to see nothing but darkness.

'Yoona you are in danger' a voice said. Yoona had no idea where this voice was coming from but it sounded familiar.

'What are you talking about?' she asked still confused as to what the voice was trying to say to her.

'You have to go back and protect you family and friends from the danger that is coming, you have to become strong' the voice replied and then it was gone, Yoona heard no more from it. And then she saw a bright light and followed it without knowing it.

____________________________________________

Yoona slowly opened her eyes, feeling weak and in pain. She turned her head to the left of her bed to see Nichkhun asleep in the chair.

"Khun", Yoona called with her weak voice, "Khun".

Nichkhun somehow heard it and awoke to see Yoona looking at him with a weak smile on her face. He was so happy that he quickly got up from his seat and ran over to her

"I am so glad that you are awake, I didn't know what I would do if I lost you", that was when Nichkhun couldn't hold back and leaned in and gave her a kiss on her forehead, as he pulled away he said, "I promise that I will try my best to always protect you".

Yoona felt happy to have Nichkhun face being the first she saw when she woke up. But then she remembered what had happened to her that made her end up in the hospital, she just couldn't figure out what her father did that made them hurt her so badly. Her father was suppose to be dead wasn't he.

______________________________________________

A month had passed since Yoona's kidnap, she was much healthier now and was ready to get to the bottom of why she was kidnapped. She and Nichkhun had been going out on dates to the movies and various places, she hadn't seen Rain since she saw him when she first woke up at the hospital and that day he didn't even say anything to her he just looked at her and left. She and Chansung had developed a close friendship not knowing that he wanted more. Yuri and her started working back at the water park and is constantly hit on by many of their co workers and guys who visit the park.

"So how has it been going with Nichkhun?" Yuri asked giving Yoona a sly smile.

"I don't know, it has been going good, I mean he is everything that I imagined him to be", Yoona said slowly going into her own dream world, "I mean he is so romantic and sweet, but I sort of feel like something is wrong".

"What?" Yuri asked puzzled, "he sounds pretty perfect to me".

"Girls come on it is getting pretty busy out there we need some assistance", the manager said as Yuri and Yoona rushed passed him tapping his foot, growing impatient.

Yuri and Yoona worked very hard that day, waiting as quickly as they could on every table. When they were finished they went back to the lounge to get their water bottles from the fridge, when they ran into none other than Tiffany, Nichkhun's ex.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked surprised.

"Hehe, you didn't really think I was going to give Nichkhun up that easily did you", Tiffany's said her words cutting Yoona deep.

"Why don't you leave", Yoona fired back, "no one wants you here".

"You poor little girl, I should tell you that Nichkhun use to be in love with me and even though it took him a long time to say it, he confessed to me", Tiffany said smiling as she made her way to the exit, "I bet he hasn't told you he loves you yet huh".

Yoona didn't know what to say, all she could do what just stand there as Tiffany laughed and walked out, her confidence overflowing.