why did we have to meet again?!

Summer Love
It was movie night, the night everyone got together at 2PM's dorm to catch up with one another. Yoona had actually wanted to invite Rain but he still wasn't answering his phone.

"Are you alright?" Nichkhun asked as he and Yoona left the JYP building with his arm around her neck.

Yoona hesitated at first whether or not to tell him about what had happened, "um, earlier today before I came to visit you, I went to visit Rain, and well.....", Yoona was afraid to finish, she started to avoid eye contact with Nichkhun.

"What happened?" Nichkhun asked confused, "did he somehow hurt you in any way".

"Nichkhun please don't be mad at him", Yoona pleaded as she faced him.

"Yoona calm down, I would never hurt someone you care about", Nichkhun reassured her as he cradled her face with his hands, "but you have to tell me what exactly did he do".

"He.......ki....kissed ....me", Yoona managed to get out as she looked down trying to avoid eye contact. When Yoona looked up after realizing it had been a couple of minutes since she said it and there was no response from him.

"Nichkhun!" Yoona exclaimed as she ran after Nichkhun who was walking really fast away from her, "where are you going?".

"I AM GOING TO KILL HIM", Nichkhun replied with emphasis. Yoona could see the hurt in his eyes, she didn't know what to say so she hugged him until he calmed down.

"You're so cute when you get angry", Yoona giggled, but then all of a sudden ,Nichkhun kissed Yoona.

"You're lips only belong to me", Nichkhun said as he traced is finger along her lips making her blush.

"Break it up you two", Junsu said as he and the other 2PM members approached the happy couple, "you guys just remind me of how lonely I am".

"You wouldn't be if you'd just confess to Seohyun", Nichkhun replied as he threw his arm around Junsu's neck.

"I didn't know that you had a crush on Seohyun, that's so cute", Yoona said which made Junsu get mad at Nichkhun for revealing his secret and so, punched him on the arm.

"Yoona?", someone called from a distance.

At the call of her name, Yoona stiffened, she had recognized that strong male voice but believing that it was really him, she couldn't, so she slowly turned around. "Shindong-oppa", Yoona said as she realized that she was right.

"Ah, Yoona, it really is you", Shindong said as he ran to her and hugged her.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Yoona asked confused as he placed her back on the ground.

"Oh, I am the host of a new radio program, it just started recently", Shindong answered with a smile, "wow Yoona you have gotten so big and you have become so pretty, no longer the little girl that sticked on to Yunho all day".

Yoona went silent when she heard she last person she ever wanted to hear about, "How is Yunho?" Yoona asked with a serious expression.

Shindong was surprised, Yoona always referred to Yunho as oppa, and to him this was the first time he had ever heard Yoona say Yunho's name and with such a serious expression, "He is alright, he is working for a big law firm here is Seoul, and actually just recently he got engaged, I think the girl is a member of that famous idol group, After School".

Yoona became shocked at the sudden new, "oh really..... Yunho has really change", yoona said as she had a flashback:

'Oppa, I am going to America with my mom', Yoona said as tears ran down her face.

'Do what you want, I don't care', the voice of guy said with his back turned as he walked away, his face not showing.

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she fell to the ground in tears, "I love you".

Flashback ends.

Yoona spaced out for a second which made Nichkhun worry, but she quickly snapped back to normal, "Are you ok?" Nichkhun asked as he hugged her from behind.

"Yeah I'm alright just remembering some stuff", Yoona replied with a smile as she placed her hand in his.

"How about you guys come to this party I am having tonight at my place, you can bring dates", Shindong said with a smile.

"I can't believe I forgot!" Yoona exclaimed as she jumped into Shindong's arms, "happy birthday oppa!".

"Ha ha, so you remembered", Shindong replied as he hugged her back, "make sure you come, I will text you Yuri the directions".

"You know my girlfriend too?" Chansung questioned.

"Wow, you and Yuri sure are lucky to have such famous boyfriends", Shindong said, "the BEAST idols right".

Yoona giggled while Chansung and Nichkhun blushed. "I didn't properly introduced myself, I am Nichkhun, Yoona's boyfriend", Nichkhun said as he shaked Shindong's hand.

"Hello, nice to meet you too, I knew Yoona when she was just a little girl up until when she turned 14 years old and moved to the states", Shindong started to explain, "she always followed me around at that time, but I figured it was simply because Yunho was my best friend and she had this HUGE crush on him".

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed, her face rosy red, "that was a long time ago, anyway we will see you tonight".

With that Yoona walked away quickly.

That night before the party, Yuri, Seohyun, Tiffany, Sunny and Yoona got ready at Yuri's house.

"So we will still have movie night when we come back right?" Sunny asked Yoona as she walked in the room, her hair wet and nothing but a towel on.

"Yeah, its going to be a bit late when the party will be over so the boys will be sleeping over in the living room", Yoona replied as she blow dried her hair, "Nichkhun and Taecyeon will be driving, they should be here soon".

When the boys reached the house, Nichkhun driving his 2011 Mercedes Benz with Junsu and Wooyoung in the back seat and Taecyeon in his 2011 convertible with Chansung in the passenger seat, when they went in they had to end up waiting in the living room.

"Oh you guys are here", Yoona smiled and said as she walked into the living room. Dressed in a short black dress, killer red pumps and wearing her long wavy black hair down, everyone was in awe, "what's wrong you guys, do I look alright".

"You look beautiful", Nichkhun replied as he slowly got up from off the couch and made his way to her side. Yoona smiled.

After a while everyone finished getting ready and left for the party.

When they reached to the destination, they were surprised to see so many people in one place, "Wow, Shindong-oppa's house is huge", Yuri said in awe as she got out of Taecyeon's car with Chansung close behind.

"Remember oppa comes from a rich family", Yoona reminded her as she walked up to her with Nichkhun's arm around her, "I am probably going see people here that I haven't seen since I was child, can't say that it won't be weird".

When they all went inside, the butler that answered the door showed them to the backyard which was where the party was going on. The backyard was huge, in the middle was a huge pool, 30 metres away from the left side of the pool was where the huge dance floor was set up, huge trees were every way around the property decorated with beautiful lights, with table and chairs set up around them, with a candle on each table to provide light, the main table had the many drinks and snack for everyone to enjoy. Everyone was having a good time dancing to the music and socializing.

"Wow this party is awesome!" Wooyoung exclaimed with excitement in his eyes, "I am ready to have a very good time". When Wooyoung said those words the girls could see how hurt Tiffany looked, so Yoona hit him in his stomach,"ow, what was that for".

All guys were on the guys of course, their popularity was really high at that time since their music video for heartbeat came out, "Ahh you guys made it", Shindong said as he made his way from the crowd, "Good to see you Yuri", Shindong said as she hugged him.

"Wow, oppa, the party looks awesome!" Yuri exclaimed as she started to dance to the beat of the song, "come on honey", she continued as she lead Chansung to the dance floor making everyone giggle.

Meanwhile on the other side of the pool....

"Yunho, come on, let's dance", Go Hara said as she tried to get her boyfriend off his chair.

"Just leave him Hara, Yunho just isn't in the party mood tonight", one of his friends, Changmin said with a smile with a girl sitting in his lap and a bottle of beer in hand, "how did you two start dating anyway, he doesn't seem that interested at all".

"He loves me", Hara said pouting her, "I have him know him since we were children, one summer I decided to confess my feelings when I realized that I was going to loose him to this other girl that was also pursuing him", remembering what Hara said in his mind made Yunho stiffen, "but thankfully he picked me", Hara continued as she sat in his lap and kissed him on the lips.

"Yo, Yunho, Changmin, I want you to meet some old friends", Shindong said as Yuri and Yoon stepped forward with their boyfriends behind them.

"Hello Yunho oppa", Yoona said with a smile, leaving both Changmin and Yunho as well as all the other guys around them in awe.

"Yoona!" Hara exclaimed with anger in her eyes and jealousy.

"Wait dude.... Don't tell me that this is the girl the brat over there is talking about", Changmin question Yunho in disbelief, "you must have been crazy, she is HOT!".

"I came back for America to actually visit Yuri but I decided to stay, I had planned to go visit aunty and uncle but I hadn't gotten the chance", Yoona said all the other guys still hopelessly watching her.

"What's up oppa", Yuri said with a giggle we have grown, haven't we, "oh this is my boyfriend, Chansung".

"Nice to meet you", Chansung bowed and said.

"Your from 2PM aren't you and so are you", Changmin said as he pointed at Nichkhun who nodded with a smirk.

"This is my boyfriend, Nichkhun", Yoona said as she turned and smiled at Nichkhun.

Yunho was speechless. He, unconsiously, got up and walked away without saying a word. Hara followed closely behind. "What's up with him?", Chansung questioned.

"Nichkhun, I have to tell you something before anything else happens", Yoona said as she took Nichkhun's hand and lead him inside the house, to the living room, "when I was younger and was still living in Korea, my mother was always working, I looked so much like my father...that made her not want to see me much because it would make her remember him. I would feel alone and unwanted but......that changed when I met Yunho oppa. He made me laugh the very first time I met him, we spent everyday together but things started change when Hara came into the picture. They started dating which made me feel really sad and jealous. That was when I realized that that I loved him, so I started to fight for his heart, I confessed and it seemed like his heart was wavering, he gave me my first kiss one night when we were trapped in the school's office. I thought that meant he liked me too but the next day he was still with Hara. When I confronted, him he broke my heart, I wouldn't eat for days so mom decided it would have been best to move to the states", Yoona was looking down at her hands as she told the guy she now loved more than life itself the past heartbreak she experienced.

"Well I can't say that I didn't suspect that you loved him once", Nichkhun said as he placed his hands under Yoona's chin and turned her face to look at him, "but that doesn't matter, I know that he is your first love, so you will never forget about that but I also know that you are in love with me now", Nichkhun continued with a smirk as he removed her hair out of her face, "I will never let anyone else have you. Im yoona, you will be mine forever", with that Nichkhun leaned in and kissed her.

"I am so glad you understand", Yoona said as she jumped into his arms, tears running down her face, "promise that you will never hurt me".

"I promise", Nichkhun calmly said as he held her tight in his arms.

"Wow, this is so fun!" Yuri exclaimed as she danced with Chansung, making sure that he could hear her over the loud music, "I am having such a great time!".

"I am glad that you are!" Chansung replied as he drew Yuri closer to his body, "after all that happened a while back I am glad that everyone can just have some fun now!".

"Look at him, flirting with all those girls!" Tiffany exclaimed, half drunk while watching Wooyoung, "what did I ever see in him!".

"Calm down unnie, and please stop drinking so much", Seohyun said as she tried to take the drink away from her, "I know that you love oppa but I don't like seeing you like this".

"Come on Wooyoung control yourself", Taceyeon said as he looked away from the hot girl he was talking to, "you know Tiffany is watching".

"Relax its not like we are dating", Wooyoung said as he continued to entertain the hot blonde that caught his attention.

"Would you like something to drink?" Nichkhun asked Yoona as they walked towards the table everyone was gathered around.

"I don't want you to leave my side", she said as she smiled at him and held his hand tight.

"What do mean break up, is it because you saw her again!" Hara exclaimed as tears ran down her face.

"You know it wouldn't be right if I stay with you even though I am not in love with you", Yunho replied as he wiped the tears from her eyes, "seeing her again only made me realize that I am still love with her", and with that Yunho left Hara crying on the front porch of her home.

"Alright, time to go, Tiffany and Wooyoung are getting way too drunk", Taecyeon said as he helped to hold up the unconscious Wooyoung.

"Shindong oppa, thanks for inviting ", Yoona said as he hugged him followed by Yuri. It was 5 in the morning and everyone was leaving one by one.

"Argh... I can't believe I fell asleep!" someone exclaimed and it got louder and louder as the person approached the group, "ahh made it", the young boy said as he tried to catch his breath when he realized he made it to the back of the house.

The group looked at him in wonder. "Jonghyun, where have you been all night", Shindong said as he approached him.

"She hasn't left has she?" Jonghyun said as he looked up at him with hope in his eyes.

"She is over there", Shindong sighed and said as he pointed towards where the group of them was standing. Jonghyun stood up properly and searched anxiously for the face he had long to see.

"Yoona", he smiled and said as he ran up to her and hugged her tight much to Nichkhun disapproval and Yoona's shock, "wow you look so beautiful, you look just like a doll, a natural beauty".

"Um......", Yoona said as she tried to remember just who was the guy that stood before her that seemed to know her so well.

"What, you don't remember the first confession you ever got from a guy", he smirked and said.

But then she remembered. When she lived in the village there was a short chubby boy that would always follow her around the same age of her. He would always have lunch with her when no else would, in time he became a good friend to her. When they first met, he confessed to her but she turned him down because of Yunho, nevertheless he still stood beside her, "My little oppa.... you hated when I would call you that", she said with a smile on her face which made Jonghyun happy.

"Little piglet!" Yuri exclaimed laughing as she punched Jonghyun on the arm.

"Yuri unnie, how has it been", Jonghyun laughed and said as he gave her a hug.

"Dude", Chansung said with a serious expression as he pulled Yuri close to him which made her suprisingly happy.

"Wow, you guys hang out with 2PM", Jonghyun said, "Again and again, love it and now heartbeat! Can you feel my heartbeat?!".

"Dude your weird", Wooyoung said having just woke in time to hear the last thing that Jonghyun said and then pass out again.

"We should probably get him back to the house to rest", Junsu said as he picked up the unconscious Tiffany from off the couch on the porch. Seohyun for the first time in her life felt a hint of jealousy but neverthelss followed Junsu to Nichkhun's car.

"Come on honey", Nichkhun said as he kissed Yoona on the forehead and followed Junsu to open the car for them.

"Wow, your boyfriend is hot", Jonghyun said shocked making Yoona blush.

Yoona giggled, "Bye oppa", she said as she hugged him waved to Shindong and left.

"Wow did you see her, Yoona is hot, Yunho oppa made a huge mistake back then", Jonghyun laughed and said which sent Shindong into deep thought".

As they all drove back to Yuri's house Tiffany, Wooyoung and Seohyun were sleeping in the back seat of Nichkhun's car and Yoona sleeping in the passenger seat. When they came to a stop light, Nichkhun got a message from 2PM's manager, arguing about them staying out all night. Nichkhun it was wrong but because after everything that had happened to Yoona, he knew she needed to go out and have some fun.

As Nichkhun texted his manager, Yoona woke up, "ls everything ok, Khun", Yoona asked.

"Yeah everything is ok, just get some sleep", Nichkhun replied. Yoona knew something there was more to it, but she listened to him anyway and fell back asleep.

The next time Yoona woke up, she woke up to the sunlight that shone through her window. Then she realized the strong arms around her, "He is so handsome even when he is asleep", Yoona said as she sat up in the bed and stared at the shirtless Nichkhun.

"You ert", Nichkhun woke up and said with a smirk that made Yoona's face turn red, "watching me sleep, I hope you weren't planing on taking advantage of me".

"No!" Yoona exclaimed, "you idiot", she continued as she threw her pillow at him.

Nichkhun laughed and pulled her back down on the bed, "Come on, instead of hitting me, I have something else we can do", then he started to kiss her but Yoona surprisingly pushed him off.

"You have to go practice", Yoona said with a serious expression on her face, "you might be my boyfriend but your a famous idol that has thousands of fans that you can't disappoint", then she leaned in a gave him a light kiss, "get dressed and I will go make you some breakfast".

"Yoona", Nichkhun called as she opened the door and turned back to see what he wanted, "I love you".

"I love you too", Yoona smiled and replied and then left. When she left Nichkhun went and took a shower. Yoona stepped out into the living room only to trip on something, only to realize that it was Chansung, who was turned horizontally across the entrance to the passage, "wow... he and Yuri are so much alike".

Yoona started to make breakfast as she looked for enough food to feed everyone, "I wonder what Nichkhun is really hiding from me?" she asked herself as she prepared the, "and Yunho oppa, it has been a long time since I have seen him, I wonder how has he been".

"You could of just asked him", Yuri said all of a sudden which frightened Yoona and made her spill the cup of milk she was drinking, "sorry, I forgot you were easy to scare".

"Its ok", Yoona replied as she bent down to clean up the mess, "and its not like I could of just asked him, a lot of things happened between us when I was younger and even though I am completely in love with Nichkhun now, seeing him made me remember the pain he put through".

"It will be ok, you are strong Yoona, you will overcome this, maybe should go back to the problem you have with Rain", Yuri said as she sat on the kitchen counter and started eating the cereal out of the box.

"You have a point there....argh...why does my life have to be this complicated", Yoona replied as she sat on the kitchen counter next to Yuri, "remember when we use to think that all boys had cooties", Yoona continued with a giggle, "ahh, we were so cute and innocent back then".

"Yeah, but now we have really hot boyfriends that a super famous beast idols, but are actually really childish and acts like their 6", Yuri said as she turned her head and watched as Chansung slept. All of a sudden she saw water spraying past her wetting up the guys who jumped up.

"I warned you guys to wake up", Yoona said with a smirk as she turned off the pipe, "your manager is worried, time for you all to go practice for your concert, don't disappoint your fans!".

"Man...its like we have a second manager", Junho groaned and said as he got up and punched Taecyeon who was beside him to do the same.

Nichkhun finished washing up, got dressed and went out into the living room to see everyone still half asleep.

Chansung still half asleep walked into the kitchen, "thanks for waking us up hun", he said as he kissed Yuri on the cheek, well that's who he thought he gave the kiss to. When he finally fully awaken he realized just who he kissed, "I am so sorry Yoona, I thought you were Yuri".

"Its ok, I figured that was what had happened but not everyone is as understanding as me", Yoona said as she pointed to the jealous Nichkhun, whose anger was quickly rising.

"Ahh!! Chansung exclaimed as he started running around the apartment with Nichkhun hot on his tail, "I think he is going to kill me this time, someone save me!!". When Nichkhun finally caught he wrestled him to the ground while laughing.

Just then while the guys played around, Yoona checked if she had any messages. To her suprise there was one and it was from Rain tell her to meet him at the place they first met many years ago. So after all the guys left and the girls, Yoona went to meet Rain, to finally resolve the problems they had been having.

Just what Rain had said, Yoona went to the place they first met. Of course the first time they met was when her sister brought him home, but at this special place was when their friendship was formed. It took her 30 minutes to reach there. As she walked through the park, old memories of how they would meet there at least once a week to talk came back.

"Yoona", a voice called. When she turned around she realized it was her oppa dressed in a black hoodie and shades.

"Oppa", Yoona replied as she walked over to him with a smile on her face, "I have missed talking to you, even though it was only for a day. I don't like when oppa is mad at me".

"No", Rain said as he approached her and embraced her much to her surprise, "I blame myself for falling in love with the one person I should have known I could never have but I think I fell in love with you from the first time when your sister introduced us, even though you were so young, I felt drawn to you".

After telling her how he felt, Rain took her hand and they started to walk hand in hand like a couple down the path way of the park's garden, "Oppa, I met Yunho oppa again", Yoona said much to Rain's surprise, "and Nichkhun found out about the feelings I had towards, I'm just glad that he cares about me enough to trust me that I don't have any feelings for now", Rain could see the smile on Yoona's face, the smile that was filled with warmth and happiness and that was how Nichkhun made her feel.

When Yoona realized Rain thinking too much, she smiled because a idea came to mind. She pulled Rain and started running to his surprise, "where are we going?" Rain asked while running.

"I am taking you to visit an old friend", Yoona said as she came to a stop infront of the house she use to live in when she was younger, "I forgot that my house was so close to the park, anyway, come on", Yoona said as she took Rain's hand and lead in through the gates and into the house which it seemed someone was still living in, since their were coats hanging by the front door and boots, breakfast was still on the dinning room table, and their were pieces of clothes lying on the ground.

"Sis, I came like I promised", Yoona said as she entered into room with Rain following behind.

When Rain entered the room, he saw Yoona's sister in a rocking chair with a baby that couldn't be older than 3 months, "Wow, my little niece is getting cuter and cuter everyday", Yoona said as she greeted the little baby with a bright smile, "oppa come on over".

"Rain", Yoona's sister said as she looked up at him, "I haven't seen you for a long time, but I watch you on tv, I am a huge fan", she said with a smile which made Rain also smile, "and don't worry Yoona, you will have a cute baby someday too".

"Unnie, stop it, you are making me blush!" Yoona exclaimed, "oppa, remember when I told you that unnie got married in America, well she just had her first child about 3 months".

Rain slowly walked up to the baby with caution, but when he saw her cute face he couldn't help but laugh, "Her name is Raina, oppa, she was named after her mother's favourite idol and first love", Yoona said as she looked up him. Rain was happy to hear that and Yoona was happy that he was really happy for the first time in while.

After spending some time with her sister, Yoona left with Rain to get some dinner because even though she was her sister, no one couldn't pay for to eat her cooking and Rain understood that seeing that when they were dating she would always attempt to make him lunch, "Oppa, guess what, I am going to be the star in a music video", Yoona said as they waited for the food to get to the table, "its a music video for ShinEE, I am suppose to be the love interest for all 5 of them", Rain was a bit surprised.

"How did you end up with that job", Rain asked as he took a sip of some of his water.

"Well, people from their agency saw me when I was on stage dancing at your concert and said I would be perfect for the job if I want it", Yoona was full of excitement, "I haven't really done things like this before, but it will be nice to try at least once in my life. I hadn't gotten the chance to tell Nichkhun yet though because I just got the text not too long ago".

"It sounds good but the entertainment industry can be pretty tough", Rain said showing his concern.

"Don't worry oppa, let's eat", she replied when the food reached the table.

The next day at SM Entertainment the home of ShinEE, Super Junior, f(x) and many other artists....

"Yo, Yunho what's up", Shindong said upon seeing his best friend as he entered the building, "what are you doing here".

"I have to over see my dongsengs, ShinEE, they are making their japanese debut, so they are recording in the studios now", Yunho explained as they walked towards the recording studio, "I am good at Japanese because my mother is japanese, so I am making sure their pronounciations are right, then they are shooting the video for it tomorrow".

"Oh, wow, they have a lot on their plate right now", Shindong said as he followed him up the stairs", any idea on who the main actress is going to be?"

"I don't know, but the members of the crew that has seen her picture says she is a real beauty even though she isn't a idol. She is coming here today to sign some papers so you will get to see her", Yunho said as he came to a stop outside the door to the recording studio, "see you later".