My Father's Past

Summer Love

Yoona woke up in a dark room tied to a chair, her heading was hurting so badly. Then all of a sudden she heard a door close and shut and feet steps coming towards her.

"Well well it would seem that our little princess is awake", she heard a male voice laugh and say.

"Why am I here?" Yoona asked unable to see the people whose presence she could feel around her.

"Oh, you have your father to thank for that", another answered with a chuckle.

"What did my father do?" she asked now able to see the faces of the men when one the light.

They were all dressed in black with their masks up on their head. Two seemed to be in their 30s while three others seemed to be in their 20s.

"Your father, you have no idea who he really is do you?" another asked with a smug on his face.

Yoona didn't know what to say, her father was always a quiet person. He and her mom met when they were teenagers and fell inlove. Both their familis was against the idea of them being together, and everything got worst when her mom got pregnant with her at the age of 17 but her father wasn't the type of person to run away from such a situation. Eventually both sides gave up when she came into the world she was simply just more important than a fued. Her parents and her moved to the states when she was about 6 years old but about a year ago her father died in a car accident when he went to Taiwan on a business trip so her mother had to take over running the company.

"My father is dead", Yoona managed to say, holding back tears.

"Thats what you think, I am pretty sure you father is alive since he is the leader of the mob that killed 4 of my men", a guy in the background walked up to Yoona and said. She could see the anger in his eyes and started to get a bit afraid.

"So thats why you are here because you can be useful to us", another said. brushing her hair with his hand.

Yoona decided that she had to find a way out of there because the men that now surrounded her was looking for revenge and will do anything to get it. She feared her her life as they all started to walk towards her with sly smiles on their face, just what had her father do, for her deserve this was all she could think about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2PM dorm was in silence as each person sat in silence thinking about what had happened earlier that night. After crying alot, Yuri fell asleep on the couch and Chansung placed a blanket over her, then he went into the room that he and Nichkhun shared, everyone in the group was in the room.

"What happened to everyone?" Junho asked lying next to Junho on Chansung's bed.

"They all went home, I told them if we heard anything we would call them", Chansung replied while taking a seat.

"I hope the information that we gave to the police will be helpful", Wooyoung said as he entered the room.

"I just can't think of a reason why they would want to kidnap Yoona", Rain said entering right behind Wooyoung.

Rain probably felt the worse out of all of them, the last time he saw Yoona was when she ran away from him after seeing him with that girl and he wanted the chance to see her again so that he could explain.

"Where is Nichkhun?" Chansung asked.

"He went to take a shower" Taecyeon replied, "he is a complete reck".

Meanwhile in the bathroom, just like what Taecyeon said Nichkhun was taking a shower. It gave him sometime to think about all that had happened that night. He felt like his heart was torn in two, he felt like he was going to fall apart if anything happened to her, but even though his feelings returned of wanting to see her face, he still didn't know why, he had no memories but the little he had remembered of her.

------------------------------------------------------

Chansung went out for fresh air and was followed by Rain.

"She is important to you right?" Chansung asked as Rain stopped right beside him.

"Yeah, she is, I have know her since she was small, I use to date her sister", Rain replied showing a small smile but it quickly vanished.

"You know, both Nichkhun and me met Yoona a number of times after we first met one summer", Chansung said with a smile, "we had no idea why we kept meeting this strange girl but we didn't complain, those were memories that we kept safe but now those two don't remember but I do".

"You're inlove with her aren't you?" Rain asked with a serious expression on his face as he turned to face Chansung. Both guys stared at each other, the intense atmosphere around them was so thick that it could have been cut by a knife, Chansung stared at him for a minute before he replied.

"What if I am", Chansung said with a rough voice.