Sorry Part 2

Summer Love

Yoona had found out from a fellow worker just where Rain's dressing room was, even though he was suppose to keep it  secret but he couldn't turn down the request of a cute girl. Yoona walked along the halway searching for the door that had her oppa's name on it. When she found it at last she was really happy and so she opened the door without knocking. Yoona was shocked to see her oppa and a girl sitting really close and laughing, she realized that she had walked in on them when they were about to kiss, so without thinking she turned and ran through the door.

"Yoona!" Rain exclaimed, calling out to the running girl.

Yoona had heard him but she didn't want to stop. Rain chased her down the hallway then all of a sudden lost sight of her. Even though Rain was no longer behind her Yoona kept on running until she collided into someone, when she looked up it was Leeteuk oppa, he was just coming out of Super Junior's dressing room.

"Yoona", Leeteuk said surprised.

"Leeteuk oppa", Yoona said as tears ran down her face, he didn't know what to do but just hug her as she cried into his shirt.

Leeteuk decided to get Yoona some ice-cream and then the two started to talk about what had made her upset.

"Its nothing really", Yoona said as she took a bite of her ice-cream sandwich, "I guess I just saw something that I didn't expect to ever see, but I should have".

"What did you see?" Leeteuk asked.

"I kind of walked in on my sister's ex about to kiss another girl", Yoona replied, "I guess I have always seen oppa with my sister and now seeing him with someone else it just feels weird".

"Well love is something that just happens if it is meant to last forever, then it will", Leeteuk said as he turned and looked at Yoona who smiled back at him, "if they were destined for each other, then they will find their way back to each other".

"Yeah", Yoona said as she looked up at the stary night, "love is the closest thing to magic, it makes you feel great like your flying on air".

"Yeah", Leeteuk replied as he put his hands around Yoona's shoulders and then the two got up from off the ledge that they were sitting, "I want to experience it so hook me up with a cute girl ok".

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she started to laugh with Leeteuk as they walked back to the stage.

----------------------------------------------------

After walking back with Leeteuk, Yoona found Yuri who was sitting on a bench eating cotton candy, then the two proceeded to their seats. The show started off with special guest Big Bang singing 'Tell me goodbye', as they sang everyone was deep in thought. Rain was thinking about what had just happened and how he could have lost sight of Yoona, then he looked out at the audience and spotted Yoona looking kind of sick. 2PM was getting ready to perform next, Nichkhun was watching Big Bang's performance when he spotted Yoona in the audience but then he realized something was wrong and so did Chansung who was standing right behind him. Leeteuk was putting on his shirt along with Heechul and they were joking around, then they looked out at the audience and saw Yoona and then their smile vanished. Yuri didn't even realized because she was watching the performance and she thought Yoona was too. By the time the boys got to where Yoona was, they realized she was gone.

"Where is Yoona?" Leeteuk asked Yuri.

"I don't know, she was just here", Yuri replied panicking.

Nichkhun and Chansung decided to take the rest of 2PM, disguised, to check out if she may just be wondering in the crowd. Meanwhile Super Junior performed. When they came off the stage they got Yuri who was worrying and brought her along with them to the entrance of the park where they met up with 2PM who had found no sign of Yoona. But then all of a sudden they heard a noice, when  they turned around and looked they saw a black van parked at the entrance and then all of sudden they saw Yoona being dragged by two men into the van. When Yoona saw everyone she screamed.

"Nichkhun! Oppas, help me!" Yoona exclaimed as she was pulled into the van and the door slammed shut. The boys where just not fast enough to catch up with the speeding van.