My heart is going to burst

Summer Love

"Come on guys, I am so hot, lets go to the pool now", Junho said coming out of his room in swimming trunks followed by the other memebers.

When they got to the pool, it was just what they had expected and wanted, hot girls walking around in their swim suits and not a single boyfriend in sight.

"I think I have died and gone to heaven!" Junsu exclaimed.

"Chill dude", Nichkhun said looking at him and smiling, "don't let your eyes deceive you".

"What does that mean?" Junsu asked confused.

"I guess I will just have to let you figure it out by yourself", Nichkhun replied as he walked away with the other members leaving Junsu confused.

"So, Nichkhun does anything here catch your eyes?" Taecyeon asked with a huge grin on his face.

"No", Nichkhun answered without hesitation.

"Wait isn't that Yuri and Yoona", Wooyoung said hitting Junho on the shoulder.

When all th boys looked across the pool they saw Yuri an Yoona in their uniform serving drinkings to costomers and catching the attention of every guy they passed.

"Woah, I never know Yoona was so hot", Junsu said staring at her with his mouth open.

"Yuri has got it going on too", Junho said smiling as wide as he possibly could.

Nichkhun couldn't stop staring at Yoona, watching her as she smiled at the costomers, taking their orders and her hair that glistened in the sunlight.

"I think you have seen something you like now", Taecyeon laughed and said as he punched Nichkhun on the shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When Rain arrived everyone noticed him immediately and started crowding around him begging him for a picture or even a autograph. There had to be a lot of bodyguards around him as he made his way through the entrance.

Yoona and Yuri saw the huge crowd and screaming girls and started to wonder just what was going on.

"Yoona do you think a idol is here, I mean 2PM is here and I heard that there was going to be a concert later on", Yuri said.

"True, I wonder if Super Junior is going to come too", Yoona replied.

"Look over there Yoona, its Rain!" Yuri exclaimed.

Yoona spun her head around when she heard Yuri, she couldn't believe it but then she realized it was really him and a smile lit up her face, she saw Rain walking with about 6 bodyguards around him and fans screaming. Yoona started to run towards him without thinking, her hair flying all over the place, all eyes were on her. She looked like a supermodel running and smiling. She was happy to see her oppa. A guy was with his girlfriend stopped to look at Yoona who ran pass him making his girlfriend get upset and walk away. 2PM spotted the running Yoona and was in awe. Rain, was looking around as he walked when he spotted Yoona and as he did she jumped into his arms and gave him a huge hug. Everyone was in shocked including Rain.

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed still hugging Rain, "why didn't you tell me you were coming here".

Rain smiled and said, "If I knew you would have been here, I would have".

When Rain realized it would not be good if everyone knew that Yoona was of no blood relation to him, the fans would probably hurt her and the photographers would never leave her alone so he quickly parted from her.

"Everyone this is my little sister", Rain said with a smile, Yoona was confused, "I haven't seen her in a long time you see".

"Oppa, I will see you later, I have to get back to work", Yoona said as she left with a disapppointed face.

-----------------------------------------------

(Big Bang - My Girl)

As Yoona walked away she bumped into Nichkhun. When she looked up into his eyes, she felt like her heart was going to explode, his stare was so intense.

"Hey", Nichkhun said still having that intense stare.

"Don't look at me like that", Yoona said turning her face away.

"Why not?" Nichkhun asked.

"Because when you do that, I feel like i am going to burn up", Yoona said trying to not let him see her face that was completely red.

Nichkhun smiled, placed his left hand under her chin and turned her face around to look directly at him. Yoona thought she was going to faint as Nichkhun brought her face closer to his.

"You said you were going to make me fall in love wth you right", Nichkhun said with a smile.

Nichkhun started to get closer to Yoona, her lips his target. Yoona felt like her heart was going to burst.