I will protect you! part 1

Summer Love
When the police arrived, statements from people who witnessed the kidnapping were taken. The members of 2PM were consoling Nichkhun who was worrying about her safety. Yuri, Tiffany and Seohyun quickly arrived after hearing the news from Chansung.

"What happened?" Yuri asked as she ran up to the boys.

"We don't know, they just drove up and pulled her in", Junho replied.

"I don't even know what happened", Nichkhun said as he stared at the ground, his eyes getting watery, "she came to see me but immediately ran away when I caught sight of her".

"That means that she hasn't told you", Seohyun said with a worried expression.

"Told me what?" Khun asked as he looked up at the girls.

Yuri looked at both Tiffany and Seohyun before turning her attention to Nichkhun, "Yoona isn't the only one in danger.....your son or daughter is too".

Everyone became silent when they heard what Yuri had to say, "Yoona is pregnant", Nichkhun said as he slowly got up from his seat, "that must have been why she ran away, she over heard our conversation!" he exclaimed as he threw the chair against the wall.

"No wonder she was crying", Junho stated.

"She didn't want to tell you because she though that she would end up destroying your career", Tiffany tried to explain.

"And I basically made her realize that she was right", Nichkhun said as he started throwing things around, the members tried to calm him down but they couldn't, "we have to figure out who did this and why", he said when he finally calmed down a bit.

Rain got there just in time before they left the building, "I heard what happened", he said while trying to catch his breath from rushing over, "I also heard from Taeyeon that she is pregnant with your child congratulation. I think it is about time to admit defeat, and help you find her", he said as he stretched his hand out to Nichkhun who hesitated at first but took it, the two could finally agree on one thing and that was protecting Yoona.

"Thanks", he replied as the two smiled at each other.

Yoona woke up with a splitting headache, the last thing she remembered was being caught before she hit the floor and losing consciousness. She looked around the cold empty room, trying to get a hint of where they might have carried her, but then all of a sudden the door opened and a woman came in with a tray in her hand. She placed the tray in front of Yoona who backed up a bit, it had a small slice of bread, a piece of cheese and a half glass of milk, she too wore a mask to hide her face. As the woman walked out of the room, a man with no mask, dressed in what seemed to be very expensive attire from his head to his feet, his handsome features not being able to be hidden. He slowly bent down on one knee in front of her, untied her hands first, then her feet and then , "Don't try to scream, you will only tire yourself, we are far from any town or city, this place is heavily guarded so don't try to run either", the man said as he got up and turned his back to her, "as long as you follow the rules, you won't be hurt".

"Why am I here?" She asked as she stood up with a angry expression on her face.

He turned around to face her as he slowly walked closer to her, every step forward, she took one back until her back was up against the wall. He placed his hand on the wall beside her face as he lifted her chin, she tried to resist but he was too strong, then he kissed her on the forehead. That was when she remembered the guy from the van that did the exact same thing, "Believe it or not", he said as he looked straight into her eyes, "I am trying to protect you. Someone is trying to kill you especially since they have found out that you are pregnant".

"Who?" Yoona asked as she looked in another direction trying to escape his intensive stare, "plus how could they know that I am pregnant when it was only this morning that I found out".

"It was yesterday morning actually", the man corrected her to her surprise, "you slept through most of yesterday and all throughout the night. You might not believe it but they have ways of finding things out".

"But....why would you help me?" She asked as she finally found the confidence to look at him directly, "why would you put yourself in danger and involve yourself".

"Because you are a important person to some that I hold close to me", he said as he left, "I will come back with dinner for you later".

"What a strange person", Yoona said as she sat down beside the food, "he seems like a good person, but.....", she said as she placed her hand on her stomach.

Since the kidnapping, the police had been working around the clock to locate Yoona, setting up their base at the scene of the crime. No one could sleep knowing that she was in danger.

"Noona, do you think she is ok?" Taemin said as he handed Yuri, who had dark circles around her eyes because of lack of sleep, a cup of coffee to wake her up a bit.

"Yoona is strong, we have gone through too much to make something as small as this keep us down", she replied as she stared into the cup.

Chansung saw that she was going to break down, so he sat beside her and took her into his arms, allowing her to bury her face into his chest as she shed tears.

"Excuse me", one of the policemen said as he entered the room with Yoona's bag that they found not too far from the building, "we found her bag and also this", he said as he held up a picture.

"That's a picture.......", Sooyoung said as she walked up closer to get a better look.

"Of the baby", Nichkhun said as he took it from the officer, unable to stop looking at the picture, "its amazing how something so tiny will grow into a beautiful baby".

"She must have went to the doctor after she left the hotel to be sure", Taeyeon said as she leaned against Leeteuk for support.

"I am trying to think of anyone who would have had a reason to harm her", Khun said as he turned to Rain who had just returned after finishing up his schedule.

"Since she was young despite her personality she has always been a follower not a leader when she very much could be", Rain said as he thought.

"Oppa is right, even if the other person would be wrong, she still would end up being the one to say sorry", Yuri didn't want to cry anymore, she wanted to be strong, "come on guys we are wasting our time here worrying, the police investigation is going no where so I think its about time we take things into our own hands".

"Your right!" Nichkhun exclaimed, "its time we take this up a notch, let's go".

Everyone parted ways in their individual cars but headed off towards the same destination.

"2PM's hideout, we go there when we need time away from the whole idol life", Chansung explained to Yuri. They were both seated in Nichkhun's car with Taecyeon sitting on the passenger's side.

"We also bring girls there", Taecyeon added, "we have dated other idols and so to prevent scandals we take them there for a quiet date or something".

"Whenever I watch idols on shows sometimes I get suspicious of how you guys interact with each other", Yuri said, "wait", she said as she turned her attention to Chansung, who figured out just where this was going, "did you ever date any idols?"

"Look", Chansung said as he turned his body fully to Yuri in a attempt to calm her down, "I have only dated one, and we had a short relationship because both of us were always busy with work".

"Who?"

"Um, I think it would be best to not tell you", Chansung replied as he looked out the window.

"Must have been someone really pretty", Yuri said as she pouted, folded her arms and looked in the other direction, just then she remembered her dream and started to worry.

When all the vehicles reached the big two storey vacation house, with a huge landscape, a pool and a wonderful view of ocean, they gathered together where they parked the cars. After being in the cars for so long everyone stretched.

"Oppa!" a girl exclaimed as she ran towards Chansung and gave him a hug.

"Your Kara's Go Hara!" Sunny exclaimed as she pointed towards the girl.

"Hi nice to meet you all", she said as she bowed to them all.

"What are you doing here Hara?" Chansung asked trying to avoid eye contact with Yuri, who was strangely quiet.

"Oppa, I know we already broke up but I just don't understand why", Hara said as she held Chansung's hand much to Yuri's disgust.

"Stay away from him!" Yuri exclaimed as she boxed Hara's hands away from him.

"And who might you be?" Hara asked, "because of you I am now in a horrible mood".

"I am his girlfriend for your information", she replied as she stood fiercely in front of him, everyone could feel the tension between the two girls.

"Wow, you have a lot to deal with right now", Junho said laughing away.

"Hara there is no time for this", Nichkhun said as he pulled her into the next room and the others followed behind.

"Sorry oppa", she replied as she folded her arms.

Yoona paced around the room, trying to see if there could possibly be a way of escaping, "Oh this is hopeless", she said as she slid down the wall to the floor. Just then she heard the door open and turned around to see that it was the same man, but he had a plastic bag in his hand.

"Here", he said as he walked up to her and handed her the bag, "these are all your favourites right".

When Yoona looked into the bag she realized that it was a bag filled with all her favourite things to eat, she couldn't help but smile, which made him too even though she didn't look up to see it in time, "Thank you", she said sincerely, "but could you please tell me just who you are".

He sighed but answered her anyway, "My name is....", but just before he could answer her they both heard a loud explosion outside, "they found us", he said as he grabbed her hand and ran out of the room.

"Who found us?" She asked as she tried to keep up with him.

"The people that want to see you dead", he replied as he opened a large door.

"We are in the shopping centre", Yoona said as she looked around as they ran, "that means that we are still in Seoul".

They exited what seemed to be a back entrance of the mall and then entered a car, "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere safe", he replied as he stepped on the gas, quickly distancing himself from the mall before slowing down.

Yoona then noticed a black car and 4 motorbikes following them, "People are following us", she said as she started to panic.

"Its ok, they are on our side", he replied.

After a two hour drive they reached their destination, "We are here", he said as he gently woke up Yoona who fell asleep. She was mesmerized by how big and beautiful the house that stood before her was.

All of a sudden, she saw the front door open, "Nichkhun", she said as she saw him slowly step out, tears started to form in her eyes.

"Yoona!" He exclaimed as he ran up to her and held her tightly in his arms.

"Nichkhun I was so scared that I wasn't going to see you again", Yoona said as he held her face in the palm of his hands.

"I was so happy when I heard that you were pregnant", he said he wiped the tears from her cheek.

"And your not afraid that it will affect your career?" She asked as the two stared into each other's eyes.

"Yes my career is important", he said as he lifted her cheek upward, "but you are way more important to me, I would give my life to protect you and our baby", Yoona was happy to hear that, they embraced once more before Nichkhun turned his attention to the man standing behind Yoona.

The two stared at each other intensively, "Brother, what are you doing here?" Khun asked, Yoona unable to hide her shocked expression.

"I came to help you", he replied with a smirk, "seems like one of dad's enemies wants your girlfriend over there dead".

"What...but she has nothing to do with your father's matters and neither do I, so why bring her into this!" Khun exclaimed trying to hide his anger.

"That's what I have been trying to figure out", he replied.

"Come on let's talk inside", Nichkhun said as he took Yoona's hand and walked ahead.

Everyone was in the living room creating a big fuss about Yuri and Hara, who kept physically harming each other, "Why can't you stop hugging and touching him like that!" Yuri exclaimed as she pulled Hara's hair.

"Because I am not giving up on him!" Hara shouted back as she got away from Yuri's grasp and threw a vase at her, Yuri dodged it, but then it headed straight towards Yoona, who was right behind Yuri, she was frozen as the vase hurld towards her, Nichkhun quickly reacted and threw his body in front of her. The vase shattered as it hit the floor after hitting his back.

"Are you alright?" Yoona asked as Nichkhun cringed in pain.

"Yeah, I am alright, nothing serious", he replied.

"Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she ran over and hugged her. The other girls immediately followed behind and it became a group hug.

"Guys, did yah miss me", Yoona said with a wink and a smile, "don't cry guys, I think I am just attracted to danger after all".

"Don't say that......well I guess you really are attracted to danger", Yuri said as she thought about it, "wow....".

"Yah!" Yoona exclaimed, "I didn't expect you to agree with me".

"Girls please work out your issues after we solve this", Nichkhun said as he motioned to Hara to take a seat, "let me introduce you guys, this is my brother Minho".

Junsu couldn't stop staring at Khun's brother, "What do you do?" Junsu asked as he stared at the body guards around him.

"Let's just say that, if I told you I'd have to kill you", he said as he sat down on a chair and crossed his legs, his arms folded.

"I think I know enough", Junsu said as he quickly walked over to Seohyun who was laughing uncontrollably.

"He is like Jun Pyo from of Boys Over Flowers", the girls kept on squealing in the background.

"I will never understand girls", Wooyoung said as shook his head.

"I don't think that we are suppose to", Junsu said as he leaned over to him.

Everyone turned their attentions on Yoona who had loud sounds coming from her stomach, "I didn't get to eat anything this morning".

"Do you want me to go buy you something to eat?" Minho asked as he walked over to her.

"No its ok, you have done enough for me as it is", Yoona said as she walked towards the kitchen with Yuri and Seohyun.

"Don't worry I have no interest in taking her away from you", Minho turned to Nichkhun and said, "I just want to make sure that the mother of your child is ok".

"I never intended on giving her up", Nichkhun said with a smirk as he walked away.

Nichkhun walked up behind Yoona who was cutting up fruits, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her right shoulder,"Um we will leave you two alone for a while", Yuri said as she and Seohyun left the room.

"I was just imaging.....that this was our house and I would be in here cooking while you and the baby play in the living room", Yoong said as she stared out the kitchen window.

"Its only been a day since I have found out and already I am in love with our child", he said as he placed his hand on her stomach.

"Are you really happy?" Yoona asked as she turned to face him with a worried expression.

"I think right now, I am the happiest person on earth, no in the universe", he replied as he gently kissed her on her forehead.

"So do you want a girl or a boy?" She asked awaiting the answer that hopefully matched her's.

"Let's say it at the same time", Khun suggested to which she agreed.

"Boy!" the two exclaimed which made Yoona start laughing but left Nichkhun surprised.

"You want a son too?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah....cause I want to have another little you", she replied as she pinched his cheeks, "aren't you just the cutest thing".

"Hey who are you calling cute", he said as he started chasing her around the room.

Back in Seoul.....

"Father, how is the plan going?" Victoria asked as she walked through the door. Her father seated around a office desk with multiple bodyguards inside and outside of the door.

"Of course honey", he replied, "though I can't understand why you want this guy so badly when their are so many others who even want your hand in marriage right now"

"I don't know either father, but I guess I am just really attracted to things I can't have", she replied as she looked at the picture of Nichkhun that she printed from off the net.

"The boss has one crazy daughter", one of the bodyguards whispered to another.

"Yeah", the other replied as he walked out.

"Well we will get rid of her tonight", he said as he motioned to the man beside him to hand over the envelop.

"I don't know where to start!" Nichkhun exclaimed, "your father has too many enemies, no wonder mom left him".

"I'm kind of surprised that someone like him would even have enemies", Minho said with a chuckle as he remembered when his father almost cried because he couldn't get to eat his favourite ice cream.

"He really is childish isn't he", Khun added as he remembered when he came to visited him and tried to convince him to take him to the new amusement park.

"Its getting late, just go to bed, I will call Dad tomorrow and see if he can help", Minho said as shut down the computer, "she will be alright".

But just then they heard a scream coming from upstairs. It was Yuri who woke up and found that Yoona was missing from the room. The scream woke up all the girls and guys except for Chansung who went to bed late in the first place because of Yuri. Junho ran into the bed with a baseball bat, "What happened?!"

"She is gone", she replied as she pointed at the window that was still open, the wind blowing the curtain in. When Nichkhun looked out the window he was just in time to see a black van drive away.

"I know who took her", Minho said as he came in with his cell phone at his ears.

"Let's go end this", Nichkhun said as he walked out of the room with a fierce look on his face.

Yoona woke up hanging from a pipe, she slowly opened her eyes, unable to see clearly because her vision was a bit fuzzy, "Where am I", she said to herself as she looked around the dark room. All of a sudden she felt a sharp pain going up her leg. When she managed to look around, she saw a man dressed in a full black suit run a small pocket knife covered in blood.

"Aren't you a cute one", he said as he used her hair to pull her head back to look him in the eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked tears forming in her eyes.

"Hold on", a female voice said, Yoona couldn't see who it was until she came closer, "nice to see you again".

"What exactly do you want me to do with her", the man asked as he looked on her and smiled.

"Victoria...why are you doing this?" Yoona asked as she looked up at her.

"You know why I am doing this", she replied with a smirk, "you stick to Nichkhun way too much, plus I don't even see why he loves you, your just another girl that thinks that just because she is beautiful she can get anything she wants".

When Victoria snapped her fingers two guys walked in with baseball bats. Their face and body covered in Tattoos and wounds, they looked they had never smiled a day in their lives, "Do what you want with her but just make sure that I never see her again", she said as she walked away.

"Wait!" Yoona exclaimed, "please don't, I am pregnant, I promise that after having my baby, you can do what you want with me", she said staring at Victoria with a desperate expression.

"What", Victoria said as she slowly turned around, "you better not tell me that the child is Nichkhun's".

Yoona kept silent confirming to Victoria that it was in fact true, "How dare you!" She exclaimed as she grabbed one of the bats and headed towards her.

Yoona bowed her head and closed her eyes, expecting the blow to be fatal, Nichkhun's smiling face flashed into her mind, but before Victoria could reach to her someone stepped in between them and held Victoria's hand, "Just what do you think you are doing?" She heard her ask as she slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see a man standing in front of her with his back turned.

"Sorry princess but you can't kill her just yet", he said as he took the pipe from Victoria's hand and threw it on the ground, "this girl is more useful to us alive than dead. It seems that this guy she is pregnant for, his stepfather is your dad's number 1 enemy, it would also seem that he still treats him like one of his sons so we plan to use the situation to our own benefit".

"Argh!" Victoria exclaimed, "Fine I won't kill her YET", she said as she walked up to Yoona and slapped her across the face so hard that blood started dripping from , "I will be waiting".

Yoona watched as Victoria walked away, slowly losing consciousness.

"So its that guy", Nichkhun said as he walked out of the house, "what is that guys problem", he added as he started loading guns.

"What are you doing?" Wooyoung asked.

"Where we are going, we can loose our lives if we are not prepared", he replied.

"Do you really have to go", Tiffany asked, tears forming.

"I promise I won't die, after all I haven't proposed to you as yet", he said with a wink as he climbed into the van leaving Tiffany shocked.

"Where is Yuri", Chansung asked as Minho started up the van.

"She refuses to see you", Seohyun explained to him, "she is a bit afraid that she will not see you again".

"Let's go", Junho said as he pulled Chansung in and shut the door.

When Yuri heard the van start up she quickly ran outside, "Wait!" she exclaimed but couldn't catch up to the van, "please come back safely, I love you".

After three hours of driving, Minho stopped the van in front of a huge black gate. There were at least six heavily armed men waiting there, two walked towards the driver's side, and then lifted his hand in the air signaling to the other to open the gate. It took them another 5 minutes of driving for them to reach the main house.

"What was all those little houses for?" Junsu asked as everyone got out of the van.

"The people that work for the old man lives with him here on the property", Nichkhun replied, "it is better for him to be prepared just in case someone actually builds up enough confidence to go against him".

"You make him sound pretty scary", Wooyoung said as they followed Minho and Nichkhun who were both leading the way to his office on the second floor.

"We are here", Minho said as he opened the door.

But all the boys hesitated at the door as they watched Minho's dad play video games, "Oh your here", he said as he set down the game and gave them his full attention.

"Dad, it looks like it was Mr. Song", Minho said as he handed him a folder.

All of a sudden his eyes changed, his face reflected a cold expression, "What is he planning", he said as he looked through the paper work.

"I think maybe he wants to use her to get back that piece of land you bought when he was going through financial difficulties", Minho replied.

"I know that land is quite valuable", he said as got up and started pacing up and down the room, "but I feel there is something we are missing here".

"Hey, wait, Mr Song?" Junho said as he caught everyone's attention, "isn't that Victoria's father".

At that moment it all started to make sense, "Of course! Victoria has never liked Yoona because of Nichkhun", Taecyeon added.

"He is a man that dearly loves his daughter and will do anything for her.....even kill", Mr. Lee explained, "but now I think he is trying to use this situation for his own benefit. This girl really could be serious danger".

"Come on we have to hurry and save her before anything happens!" Nichkhun exclaimed.

"I am sorry Nichkhun but this isn't something I should get involved in", Mr. Lee replied as he walked back to his seat, "I absolutely can't give him that property back".

"Fine! I will do it by myself but listen to me if she loses her life I will come back and claim yours", everyone could see just how serious Khun was, his eyes changed so much that even his friends felt a bit afraid. With that, he quickly walked out through the door, followed by his loyal friends, "we will save Yoona".

"Father how could you decide not to help", Minho said as he looked at his father with eyes filled of disgust and disappointment, then he left.

As the guys walked towards the van Minho caught up with them, "I am going with you guys", Nichkhun smiled in agreement.

"Are you sure you want to go against him?" Nichkhun asked before he started the van.

"Were brothers aren't we", Minho replied with a smile as they started their journey back down the driveway and towards their new destination.

"Mr. Lee should we continue as planned", one of his employees asked.

"Yes", he replied with a sad expression, "this girl is carrying my son's child, she is now a very important person to me".

"Get everyone in on the plan, make sure everyone is armed and ready if needed, we will be heading out now", Mr. Lee's personal secretary said to the employees, "we have faced this enemy already and have proven stronger, so we will not let them think that they have the upper hand on us".

Silence filled the car as they headed to save Yoona, "I just don't understand why he wouldn't help", Junho said.

"Just forget about him", Minho said as he looked back at Junho as they stopped at a stop light.

Nichkhun stared out the window as everyone discussed but then his attention was caught by a suspicious car that had been following them for quite a while, "Seems like they found us", he said as he looked at Minho.

Minho immediately spun the car around and drove into the parking lot of a Mall nearby that was packed because Christmas was coming up. When they parked everyone quickly evacuated the car and disappeared into the crowd. The people that was following them quickly parked their car and looked around but gave up when they realized it was hopeless.

"Come on, their hideout is nearby, let's hurry", Minho said as they all gathered in the food court, catching the attention of many fan girls.

As soon as they made it out the back entrance they quickly followed behind Minho and Nichkhun. When they reached the building they noticed that it was only one man guarding the back entrance, Junsu and Wooyoung smiled at each other. The man stood there guarding the door but became distracted when a soda can came hurling towards him, he looked around but didn't see which direction it came from, "Hey over here", Junsu said holding another can in his hand with a smug expression his face.

"Why you little...", the man said as he pulled out his gun but was knocked out by Wooyoung who sneaked up behind him and hit him with a piece of pipe.

"Aww that was fun", the two said laughing.

They entered cautiously into the building, the building seemed like a old warehouse to them, "Why is this place so spooky", Taecyeon asked as he held onto Chansung.

"Stop acting like a fraidy cat", Chansung said as he removed his hand, "and stop being clingy".

They walked up a steep set of stairs that brought them to a balcony that over looked many men practicing karate, handling weapons and relaxing. They quietly passed over them and headed down the walkway, but then ducked into the nearest room when they heard voices approaching them. Inside the room was really dark but they were releaved that they weren't caught.

"Where are we?", Wooyoung asked as the blindly moved around in the darkness.

"Good thing I brought a flashlight", Junho said as he turned it on and shined it in Wooyoung's eyes causing him to step back and trip over a chair.

"Here is the light switch", Junho said as he flipped it on.

As they continued to walk around they realized that the room didn't really have much in it, except for a couple of tables that had weapons on them. But what really caught their attention was a curtain that was up and a shadowy figure behind it. They guys slowly walked up to it and Minho drew the curtain aside. Everyone was surprised to see Yoona hanging from the pipe, unconscious with blood running down her chin and leg.

"Yoona", Nichkhun, unable to believe that she was in such a state, "Yoona!"

They quickly tried to get her down, Yoona heard the familiar voices and slowly opened her eyes, "Nichkhun", she managed to say in her weak state as she looked up at him.

"This is all my fault", Nichkhun said as tears started to stream down his face.

"The baby and I will be alright, its just a couple of wounds", she said with a smile.

"Come on we have to get Yoona out her and get her to a hospital to be treated", Minho said as he looked out the door to see if anyone was coming.

Everyone nodded in agreement as Nichkhun picked up Yoona and they all headed towards the door. But before they could make it out the door, the man with the X shaped scar with about 15 men behind him, stood in their path, "Move", Nichkhun said with a serious expression on his face.

"Sorry, I can't let you guys leave", he said as he took a bat from one of the guys beside him.

When Nichkhun realized just where it was heading towards, he calmly turned to Taecyeon and placed Yoona in his arms. Yoona realized the exchange of hands and opened her eyes, "What is going on?" She asked.

"Rest it will be ok", Nichkhun said as he kissed her forehead.

"Please", Yoona started to say as she lost consciousness from the exhaustion, "don't leave me", a single tear drop running down her left cheek, Nichkhun slowly let go of her hand.

"Take her and get out of here", he said as he slowly took off his shirt revealing his hard abs.

"Yeah leave us to hold them off", Junsu said as he picked up a piece of pipe to use as a weapon, "you and Junho get her out of here".

Taecyeon obeyed their orders and started swiftly moving towards the entrance, as Minho knocked away some of them that were blocking the door, "Run!" He exclaimed as Taecyeon and Junho took off through the door, Yoona woke up because of the noise, the last thing she saw being Nichkhun standing face to face with a killer.

Luckily Taecyeon and Junho made it out alive and with Yoona, they jumped into the van and quickly drove away, "No! Turn back!" Yoona exclaimed as she started shaking Junho, tears streaming down her face, "I can't lose him, I love him too much!"

"I am sorry Yoona", Junho said as he removed her hands from his shoulders, closed his eyes and sighed, "he is one of my bestfriends but we promised him that we would keep you save".

Yoona calmed down when she realized that there was nothing she could do at that point but just pray that they would all come back safely.

"Do you really think that you can go against me and win", the scared face man said with a evil chuckle as he removed his jacket.

"Let's find out", Nichkhun said as he tightened his fists and the two started staring at each other intensively.