Will our time together really end?

Summer Love

There was no way now that the driver could stop the vehicle, tears ran down Yoona's cheek as Nichkhun and Mi Sun's faces flashed through her mind, but just then she felt someone's arms wrap around her body, then she heard the impact of the car.

"Am I dead", she said to her self as the tears started streaming down her face.

"No, but if you do something like that again, you will be", she heard a masculine voice say.

When she opened her eyes, she found Nichkhun looking down at her, he gently used his fingers to wipe away her tears and then she buried her face in his chest. The others ran to their side having witnessed the entire thing.

"That was a close one", Chansung said as he helped them up.

"What were you doing?" Nichkhun asked, that was when Yoona realized he was shaking from the hand he had on her cheek.

"I am alright", Yoona said trying to calm him down.

"Are you ok?" Yoona heard a masculine voice behind her ask, "I am so sorry, you came out of no where so suddenly".

"Its ok, I am also at fault", Yoona confessed as she bowed to the man, who apologized again.

"Let's get going", Nichkhun said to her as he bowed to the elderly man and walked away, "that girl is going to drive me crazy".

"Oppa?" A girl called as they all walked through the lobby.

When they all turned around they saw a tall, slender girl with long brown hair.

"Anna", Nichkhun said, his voice breaking up as he looked over at Yoona, "what are you doing here".

"Mother, told me you would be here", Anna replied as she grabbed hold of his arm giggling, "I have missed you so much".

"Who is this Khun?" Junho asked as he looked at the girl from head to toe, "I didn't know you had another sister".

"I am not his sister!" Anna exclaimed shocking Junho who stumbled back.

"Geez, I am sorry it was meant to be a joke", Junho explained in an effort to calm her down.

"I am sorry, its just that people always take us for siblings instead of what we really are", Anna explained with a sad expression.

"Which would be?" Chansung asked, a bit afraid of the answer.

"Lovers of course", Anna replied with a bright smile as she tightened her grip on Nichkhun and leaned on his shoulder.

"I just had to marry a handsome man", Yoona commented with a sigh as she marched up to Anna, "look here little girl, take your hands of my man".

Everyone stood there shocked, "Where has this Yoona been!" Yuri exclaimed excited, "I will help you take her down", she said as he stood beside Yoona.

"Oppa who is this girl?" Anna asked upset as she pointed at Yoona while still holding on to Nichkhun.

"I am his.....", Yoona started to say but her vision became fuzzy, "I....", she started again but lost consciousness as she fell to the floor.

"Yoona!" Everyone exclaimed as they rushed to her side.

"I am ok", Yoona said as she stumbled to her feet with Nichkhun holding her up, "I guess the shock from almost being killed is taking its toll on me".

"Come on, I will help you back to our room", Nichkhun said as he lifted her up bridal style shocking Anna.

"Oppa, what are you doing?!" She questioned, "you are my fiancée!"

"Anna, you know as well as anyone that, that was a agreement made between my now deceased father and yours", Nichkhun stated with a serious expression, "and I have no reason to live up to that promise that I didn't make in the first place", he finished as he stepped into the elevator.

"Oppa!" Anna yelled at him with a sad expression, "I won't let you go that easily".

When they got inside the room, Nichkhun gently laid Yoona down on the bed and then left to get her some medicine. As soon as he was gone, Yoona slowly walked to the bathroom, "why now?", she questioned as she faced herself in the mirror, and then took out a bottle of medicine she had in her bag.

As she sat on the floor, she remembered the meeting she had with her doctor a week before they came to Thailand.

'After telling us about your recent headaches that won't go away and fuzzy vision", the doctor explained as he sat around his desk, "we did a scan of your head".

'And?' Yoona asked with a worried expression.

'Its seems....you.....have a brain tumor', the doctor confessed with a sigh, tears started to form in Yoona's eyes as she listened, 'it is in a bad position and so......there is a fifty 50 percent chance of you living if you do the surgery, 3 weeks from now would be good''.

The tears started flow down Yoona's cheeks as she stared at the doctor with a blank expression, 'It would be best that the surgery is done as soon as possible before it gets worse'.

'I understand', Yoona replied in a low voice as she stood up and bowed to the doctor. Then she left the room, but as soon as she closed the door behind her, her legs gave out and she fell to her knees, 'Nichkhun, Mi Sun...', she called as she started crying. The doctor heard and rushed outside and found her on the floor, both him and two nurse tried to help her up, but Yoona refused as she continued crying.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Nichkhun asked, pulling Yoona out of her thoughts, "you scared me there", he continued as he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"I am ok now, I promise, but I think some fresh air would be best for me", Yoona said as she tried to convince him with her aeogyo, "please Khunnie".

"Fine", Nichkhun said with a sigh, "let's get going then".

"Mi Sun", Yoona said with her eyes filled with love as she took the baby from a worried Yuri.

"Are you ok now?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about it", Yoona said as she played with Mi Sun, "come on let's get going".

When they arrived at the beach, it was covered with tourists and locals relaxing.

"Was it a good idea to come to such a crowded place?" Chansung questioned as they laid out the blankets.

"Once we don't attract too much attention, we should be fine", Nichkhun reassured him.

Meanwhile, the girls were changing in the changing rooms.

"Seohyun, are you really just going to stay in that T-shirt and shorts?" Yuri questioned as she looked at her from head to toe in awe.

"I don't find anything wrong with it Unnie", Seohyun said as she looked down at herself with a confused yet adorable expression.

"Fine, let's just go", Yuri ordered as they walked out of the changing room.

Yuri had on a black bikini and Yoona had on a yellow one but she had a blouse on to cover herself. All eyes were on them as they made their way over to the guys.

"Yuri please put on more clothes", Chansung ordered when he noticed guys staring.

"You are so cute when your jealous", Yuri commented with a giggle, "but I will blown up for a couple of months so please shut up and let me enjoy my flat stomach!"

"I am going to go take a swim, wanna come?" Yoona asked Nichkhun as she grabbed hold of his hand, "well its not like you have a choice".

Nichkhun quickly grabbed Yoona up bridal style, "No oppa!" She exclaimed as he threw her in the water.

When she stood up in the water, the elastic that was holding her hair got lose and it sticked to her body all the way down her back including over her shoulders. Nichkhun stood there in awe as she laughed while splashing him with water, the sun shining down on her in a perfect way. But what Nichkhun didn't realize was that others took notice of it too.

"Cover up a bit", Nichkhun insisted when he realized everyone was looking.

Yoona giggled as he wrapped his arms around her and used his body to cover her, "Your mom is going to be upset if she hears we didn't come straight to her home after stepping off the plane".

"Ahh she will understand", Nichkhun reassured her as he held her tighter.

"You can't cover me forever", Yoona said. as she tried to push him off, but to no avail, he wouldn't move.

"You belong to me and I am not letting anyone else see", Nichkhun said with a serious tone, which made Yoona blush as she rested her head on his chest.

"I want to be your side until the day I die", Yoona confessed as she looked up with a smile, but because of the sea water that was already dripping from her face, he didn't see her real tears streaming down her cheeks. He gently used his hands to cradle her face.

"You guys are creating a scene!" Junho yelled from the shore, "hurry and get out of the water already".

"I am going to get a pop sickle, I will be right back", Seohyun said as she pulled Yoona along.

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked as Seohyun kept on pulling her.

Seohyun pouted as she looked over Yoona's shoulder. When Yoona turned around, she saw Junsu talking to three girls and laughing, "I hate him", Seohyun continued as she started to tear up.

"Come on Seohyun, he was probably just casually talking to them", Yoona insisted as they sat down by the food court, drinking banana milk, "You know how he feels about you, he himself probably feels insecure, I mean, you don't express your feeling about him enough, you guys seem more like brother and sister sometimes and you still haven't even been able to speak to him informally".

"I know unnie", Seohyun replied with a sigh, "I wonder if he will wait until I grow up a bit more".

"Of course he will, he is crazy about you after all", Yoona reassured her, but she patted Seohyun on the head, but all of sudden, her vision started to get fuzzy.

"Unnie are you alright?" Seohyun asked when she noticed something was wrong.

"I am probably just a bit anxious from being apart from Mi Sun", Yoona replied as she held her hand to her forehead, "I will be fine, so please don't tell Nichkhun this happened ok".

"Alright, if you say so", Seohyun promised as they threw away their garbage and headed back on the beach.

"Junsu oppa, could I speak to you alone for a second?", Seohyun asked as soon as she was face to face with him.

"Sure", Junsu replied with a smile as he grabbed hold of Seohyun's hand much to her shock, with a smile and started walking with her down the beach.

"What's up with them?" Nichkhun asked Yoona who laid down beside him on the blanket, her head resting on his perfectly chiseled chest.

"They have some misunderstandings that need to be sorted out", Yoona replied with a tiny yawn, "speaking of misunderstandings, what did that girl mean by fiancée?"

"Who?" Nichkhun asked, "oh you mean Anna. Well, when my father was still alive and before she was even born, we were arranged to be married. My father and his bestfriend, Anna's father were inseparable in high school and that friendship lasted a long time, so long that they have lived next door to us since I can remember. It was when Anna was born that my dad introduced her as my bride, at that time I didn't really take it seriously, but as we grew Anna always followed me around and chased every girl that liked me away, in other words, she was a terror. I finally got away when I left to train at JYP in South Korea, I thought she would of found a boyfriend by now and moved on. I can't believe my mom told her where I was".

"It seems like mother hasn't told her we are married", Yoona concluded as she remembered Anna's happy expression, "you must be really important to her".

"She doesn't understand that she is like a sister to me", Nichkhun added with a pained expression.

Just then, Yoona heard her phone ringing, "Hello? Oh oppa, I haven't heard from you lately".

"Yoona......I know", Rain said in a low and sad voice, "why didn't you tell me".

"Tell you what oppa?" Yoona asked as she froze in shock.

"About your sickness!" Rain exclaimed.

"Oppa, it is none of your business", Yoona replied in a cold voice before hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Nichkhun asked curiously.

"No one, just the wrong number", Yoona replied with a smile, "its getting late, we should probably get going".

 

 

"What!" Nichkhun's mother exclaimed, "they got here yesterday!"

"Yes mom", his sister confessed, "they said they would drop by later on today, for you birthday party".

"Those little delinquents", his mother said as a dark aura encircled her and his sister slowly backed away, "my granddaughter has been in this world for 2 weeks and I still haven't been able to see her. I swear I am going to ring their necks".

"Calm down, your dark aura is scaring me", his sister complained a good distance away.

Yoona, after drying with a towel, quickly made her way to the van.

"Yoona, you have more than 10 missed calls from Rain", Yuri said as she handed the phone over to her, "it must be something urgent".

"No, he probably just wants to be annoying", Yoona answered under her breathe.

"What?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing, I will call him tomorrow, so let's get going", Yoona insisted as she hurried Yuri into the van and climbed in beside her.

Nichkhun could sense something was wrong but he decided not to think about it.

"Hey Yoona, that girl Anna, was pretty cute", Wooyoung commented with a grin.

"Be quiet or I will tell Tiffany about you flirting with those girls on the beach earlier", Yuri threatened, "what, you thought I didn't see you".

"I was just making a observation", Wooyoung defended.

"Yoona don't you think we should throw him out", Yuri commented laughing, "no one would miss him".

But Yuri stopped laughing when Yoona didn't respond, when she turned around, she saw her leaning against the window, "Yoona are you alright?" She asked as she nudged her.

Yoona slowly opened her eyes, "Yeah, I was just thinking", she replied in a low voice, almost weak voice though she tried to hide it, "about whether or not I should kill Wooyoung!" She blurted out before throwing herself on the surprised Wooyoung.

"You win!" Wooyoung exclaimed gasping for air as Yoona smashed the pillow against his face as kept in there will all her strength.

Back at the hotel, when they arrived Yoona placed Mi Sun in her own little bed for a nap, "Good thing we had a nanny there to take care of her".

"It seemed like we didn't even need her, most of the time you were sitting in the van playing with her", Nichkhun complained.

"Are you jealous that it wasn't you", Yoona question with a giggle as she laid out the outfit she was planing on wearing that night.

"A father's love is precious you should know that but I was also jealous that her mother wasn't paying me any attention", Nichkhun added as he wrapped his arms around Yoona, catching her off guard, then he slowly leaned in to kiss her but as soon as they were only inches away from the other's lips, Mi Sun woke up crying, "Seems she is jealous of her mother", Nichkhun commented as he quickly ran over and picked the baby up

"Haha", Yoona said as she ran over to Mi Sun and quickly took her out from Nichkhun, "its ok mommy is here now", she said as gently rocked her back to sleep.

"What did Rain want?" Nichkhun asked.

"Nothing, he just wanted to talk to me about his enlistment", Yoona replied in a low voice to prevent the baby from waking up but Nichkhun saw her surprised expression when he asked the question, "when are you going to start practicing for the concert?"

"Tomorrow actually", Nichkhun replied.

"That's good, and of course Mi Sun and I will be there cheering you on", Yoona said with a smile.

A couple days later, everyone arrived back to South Korea safely. Nichkhun and Yoona were disciplined properly by his mother and also received a warning of death if they ever kept her adorable granddaughter away from her. The concert was amazing...all tickets were sold out for both nights but because of the noise that would upset Mi Sun, Yoona stopped by the venue at the beginning of both nights and showed her support and then she returned to the hotel with the girls, who decided that if she couldn't see the concert they wouldn't either.

"Will Nichkhun be coming home this weekend?" Yuri asked as gathered around the table for breakfast.

"I am not sure, he will be filming a drama soon though", Yoona replied as she washed strawberries.

"Aren't you suppose to be starting yours too?" Yuri questioned excited by the very idea.

"Yea, the first script reading is tomorrow", Yoona answered as she poured syrup on her pancakes and ate one of the strawberries.

"Im Yoona, you cease to amaze me", Yoona complained, "you just had a baby and your belly is already going down despite you eating 24/7, I hope my body will be able to bounce back like yours".

"Don't worry about that just focus on what the baby's name will be whether girl or boy", Yoona said winking at her as she ate her pancakes with a smile, "I have been so exhausted with Mi Sun, I can finally have a quiet breakfast after putting her back to sleep".

"Good thing Khun bought the baby monitors, since the nursery is all the way upstairs", Yuri added as she enjoyed a bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, he is a man that really loves his daughter", Yoona commented.

"When will you be going back to school though?" Yuri asked as soon as the though came to mind, "I mean, you're just starting your drama and also have the baby to look after, what are you planning on doing".

"Well the filming won't take more that 5-6 months and by then I will be able to leave Mi Sun at a nursery, so I will start then", Yoona reassured her worried cousin, "So, you're going to go meet Chansung's parents today".

"Yeah, I am worried they won't like me very much, after all I am the girl that got pregnant with their son's child out of wed lock and at a very important point in his career", Yuri explained in complete panic mood.

"Calm down", Yoona said as she poured her a glass of orange juice, "I am sure it will be ok".

"That's easy for you to say, Nichkhun's family accepted you right away", Yuri pointed out.

"Come on! You're Kwon Yuri! There is no parents out there that wouldn't like you, your beautiful, not to mention smart, becoming a lawyer and all, and you are carrying their precious grandchild", Yoona listed out.

"Chansung is coming by later to pick me up, we are having dinner with them tonight", Yuri said with a sigh, "will you help me pick out a outfit.

"Sure", Yoona said as they started climbing the stairs but Yoona turned back when she heard her phone ringing.

Phone conversation:

Yoona: Hello?

The doctor: Mrs Horvejkul, I am calling to remind you about the date of the operation.

Yoona:.......ah yes......

The doctor: Won't you take my advice and do it sooner?

Yoona: No that day is fine, its the only day I will be free to do it.

The doctor: Will someone be accompanying you?

Yoona: No.....just...me

"Yoona come on!" Yuri exclaimed from upstairs.

Yoona sighed to herself before heading up stairs but before she could walk away further, her head to started to hurt really badly, so bad that she immediately fell to her knees clutching her head.

"Yoona", she could hear Yuri calling again and then footsteps, so as the pain slowly subsided she quickly got her feet, holding on to the chair handles to pull her to her feet.

"Its getting worse", Yoona said to herself, as she sat in the chair to catch her breathe.

"Are you ok?" Yuri asked her as she entered the living room and saw Yoona resting on the couch.

"Yeah of course", Yoona said forcing a smile through the little pain she was still feeling, running with Yuri up the stairs, "let's pick out something, conservative yet with a feeling of, 'aren't I just too beautiful to be your daughter in law' kind of feel", Yuri laughed at her cousin's detailed vision as they rumaged through her closet.

Later that day at JYP, 2PM was practicing for their comeback when they took a break to surprise their manager whose birthday it was that day.

"So you are going to go see you parents tonight?" Nichkhun asked as he placed plastic plates and forks on the table that they had set up in the middle of the room to place the food on.

"Yeah, I have already asked the manager for permission", Chansung replied while he picked at the food, "hope things go well because my mother isn't the best person to get along with".

"I know we have met her", Junsu commented, "she reminds me of Seohyun when she told me I would die if I ate my hamburger", he complained.

"Yeah, but the other thing about her is that she doesn't think any girl is good enough for her Chansungie", Junho added with a laugh.

"Don't call me that!" Chansung demanded as he caught Junho in a arm lock.

"Ahh! Too strong, too strong!" Junho exclaimed as he struggled to get away.

"You two stop playing around and come help", Wooyoung complained.

"What are you guys doing?" Their manager asked as he walked up to them looking around with a smile, everyone stood there frozen in place.

"Taecyeon...didn't we give you a job", Chansung said in a calm voice as everyone circled around him.

"He is coming", Taecyeon replied trying to save himself with humor.

"Come on guys, I am surprised and happy that you guys did all this for me", the manager said with a warm smile as he went around and hugged everyone, "oh and Nichkhun there is someone from your family that has come to see you".

"Who?" Nichkhun questioned, confused.

"I am not sure, its a little girl, she said to tell you her name is Anna", his manager explained.

Everyone gave a big sigh surprising the manager who had already started pigging out on the food with Chansung, "I will be right back", Nichkhun announced as he left the room.

Nichkhun walked downstairs to the lobby where he found Anna talking with 2AM's Jinwoon.

"Hey Nichkhun this little girl, is she really your girlfriend?" Jinwoon asked laughing away.

"Get out of here", Nichkhun demanded as he pushed Jinwoon towards the entrance doors.

"Oppa!" Anna exclaimed as she leapt into Nichkhun's arms, "I missed you, why didn't you tell me you were leaving".

"Because I knew you would throw a fit", Nichkhun stated sternly as he pulled her off, "now be a good girl and go back home", he said as he turned to walk away but Anna pulled him back.

"Oppa I refused to go back, not with the thought of you and that girl being in the same country while I am in completely different one", Anna complained as she held on tightly to him.

"Anna, she is my wife", Nichkhun slowly said.

As the words slowly registered in Anna's mind, she went into shock and tears started running uncontrollably down her cheeks, "You are lying to get me to leave".

"No, I am not, I have a baby girl right now and she is 2 weeks old", Nichkhun slowly explained as he watched Anna's expression, "I didn't mean to hurt you, but love is not something that can be made through a agreement".

"This is like the third girl that has been seriously chasing after this guy", Junsu whsipered to the rest of the members as they all watched from the balcony, "first that crazy girl Victoria, then Sohee and now this girl, why don't we have any crazy girls after us", he continued to complain.

"Well I already have my girl so I don't care", Chansung commented as he walked away will a smirk.

"Well I am the only one girlfriendless", Taecyeon added quite annoyed.

"Oh come on, in time you will get a girlfriend", Junho reassured him, "at least you have a scandal 3 times with a different SNSD member".

"You were so jealous when I had the one with SNSD's Yoona", Taecyeon joked.

"Oh shut up, I have lunch with her today", Junho fired back, "while you will be having lunch with our managers".

"Stop arguing, you guys are worst than Jessica when she starts talking!" Jay exclaimed as he walked off, "I am going back to the practice room", everyone looked at each other and followed behind Jay.

"I...I won't lose to her, I wish she would just disappear!" Anna exclaimed as she ran off through the exit, Nichkhun ran after her but as soon as he got outside she was gone, mixed into the crowd.

"What happened to that girl?" Junho asked as soon as Nichkhun walked back through the entrance.

"She ran off crying, we have to find her", Nichkhun replied with his phone at his ears, "and she is not picking up".

After searching for a 2 hours the members all met up at a cafe near by.

"What's up?" Yoona asked as she walked threw the cafe's doors and ran into Nichkhun's arm.

"Anna came here", Nichkhun explained to her, "I told her about us but she refused to listen and she is not someone that should be left alone, when she was in kindergarten and I had gotten a girlfriend, she ran away and almost drowned in a river near by".

"So she is accident prone", Chansung said in a short brief way.

"Basically, but it is only when she is upset", Nichkhun confessed.

"Then I don't think the persons who should be looking for her is us", Junho added, "she wants you to find her".

"Yeah, she won't listen to anyone else", Junsu concluded.

"But in Thailand I always knew where she would hide but here is different", Nichkhun commented with a sigh, "I called her brother so he said he will take over the search and I shouldn't worry".

Just then Nichkhun phone rang, everyone was on the edge of their seats as he took the call, "Ok I understand, yes we will talk later", he finished up and then ended the call, "she is fine, she said she just arrived home, she is not talking or eating anything so looks like I have to go over tomorrow, since he said she fell alseep".

"That's good", Yoona said with a smile as she got up from her seat, "I have to get back home, Yuri is alone with the baby, enough said".

"Alright, I will sleep tonight at the dorm but I will come by the house tomorrow after I visit Anna", Nichkhun said as he stood up and kissed Yoona on the forehead.

"Ok, later guys", she finished up as she put on her coat and left.

"Ok time to go too, we have to be perfect for the comeback", Jay ordered as they all followed behind, Junho rolling eyes and Chansung making funny faces at him, "I see you two want me to make your lives a living hell", he attack them with still walking straight ahead.

Junho and Chansung stopped dead in their tracks with a surprised yet at the same time terrified expression, "Is he normal?" Chansung asked Junho who still in shock shrugged his shoulders in confusion.

When Yoona got home, she walked towards the living room where she had originally let Yuri watching the baby but they weren't there, "Yuri, I am back", she called as she looked in the kitchen.

"We are out here Yoona", Yuri called.

Yoona went towards the backyard with a smile on her face as she opened the sliding glass door she could see Yuri drinking lemonade, "You didn't go insane did.....", Yoona found herself unable to finish the sentence as her smile slowly faded away, "what are you doing here oppa?"

"I came to talk to you directly since you weren't answering my calls", Rain explained as he looked at Yoona with sorrow filled eyes, "so could you please if me a chance to".

"Go on, I will go feed the baby", Yuri encouraged as she ran pass Yoona and shut the sliding door.

Yoona stared at the ground for a minute before finding the courage to look up, but when she did, she found Rain staring straight into her eyes, she was so surprised that she couldn't look away.