Thailand

Summer Love

When the plane landed in Thailand, the airport was filled with fans of 2PM and the media.

"Wow they are pretty famous here", Seohyun said as they were pulling their luggage to the taxi they called to pick them up barely making it through the crowd alive.

"Have you seen Without you MV?" Tiffany asked as she slid into the taxi.

"Yeah, as beastly as ever", Yuri said with a giggle.

As the taxi drived pass, Yoona caught a glimpse of Nichkhun as he came out the doors of the airport with the other idols from JYP.

The girls checked into their hotel.....

"Ahh this room is awesome!", Yoona exclaimed as she threw her luggage on the sofa and ran into her one of the rooms.

"Dibbs on the room with Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she followed behind her cousin.

"Such children", Tiffany said as she closed the door behind her.

"Oh come on", Seohyun said as she dropped on bag on the ground grabbed Tiffany's hand and ran into the second bedroom laughing.

The boys also check into their hotel which is at a other location which was also flooded with fans and the media. As they check in 2PM's manager gets a call.

"We have a problem", their manager said immediately after he ended the call, "they want to shoot the first episode of WGM here in Thailand, your bride is most likely sitting in first class now".

"What!" Nichkhun exclaimed, "shooting wasn't to start till we got back to Korea, what am I going to do now".

"We have to think of something, Yoona is here and she has her hopes up to spend sometime with you", Wooyoung said as they entered the elevator.

"I have to think of something", Khun said as he sat on his suitcase massaging his temples.

The next day all the idols left the hotel to go to the place of the concert for rehearsals, but before he left Nichkhun calls Yoona.

PHONE CONVERSATION: "Hello", Yoona said having been woken up by the ringing phone.

"Sorry I woke you up", Nichkhun said as he got dressed, "let's meet..I will send you the address I will give you a hour so don't be late".

"Wait Nichkhun!", Yoona exclaimed but he already hung up, "Yah, I am still so sleepy", as Yoona slowly laid down back and started to close her eyes but then the phone started to vibrate and make loud sounds. When she jumped up and checked it was a message from Nichkhun telling her the directions and a little note at the bottom. P.S: I know you went back to sleep despite what I said...but I am serious..GET UP!!!

"If I didn't love of him, I would of beaten him up a long time ago", Yoona said as she gotten up and ran to the bathroom while pinning up her hair.

Yoona arrived at the place which turned out to be a restaurant/karaoke a bit late so she quickly rushed in. They were quite a lot of people there, she did not know where to find Nichkhun, until she felt someone grab her hand from behind, "Good you made it, I thought you got lost".

"Hey", she said as she hit Nichkhun in the stomach which really didn't cause much pain, "I have a great sense of direction".

"Come on their waiting in the back", he said as he threw his arms around her neck and she put her's around in waist.

Nichkhun brought Yoona to a booth in the back of the club that had 3 girls and 4 boys seated.

"Guys this is my girlfriend Yoona", Nichkhun said as the shy Yoona bowed to them.

"Wow she is beautiful", one of the guys said which made the girl beside him elbowed him.

"There is somewhere I want to take her so I will see you guys at the concert", Nichkhun said as he took Yoona's hand they left.

As they left Yoona looked back, 'That girl gave me a look like she hates me but it is the first we are meeting' she thought as they walked out. Nichkhun did his best to hide his face so that no one would recognize him.

"You're cute today", Yoona said as she kissed him on the cheek making him blush, "where are we going anyway?".

"To meet my parents", he replied.

"What!", Yoona panicking, "but I am not wearing the outfit I planned to wear, why didn't you tell me".

"I want them to meet the real you", he said as he pulled her even though she was resisting, "stop acting like a baby and come on".

When they reached their destination Yoona was shocked to see that it was a restaurant that he brought her to, a really fancy looking one.

"I thought that we were going to your house", Yoona said with a puzzled look on her face.

"No this is a restaurant that my mom owns", he said with a smile as they entered.

"Khun are your parents rich?" Yoona asked as the two sat at a table set for 8, "this place is beautiful".

"My mom loved cooking since she was young, she studied in Europe for a long time before returning to Korea and meeting my father", he replied, "my father comes from a very rich background and when he met my mother and fell in love with her he bought her this restaurant".

"Wow", Yoona said as she shyly looked around.

All of a sudden she saw a beautiful woman coming through the entrance, dressed in fancy attire, despite Nichkhun telling her that his mother was in her late 40s she looked like she was in her late 30s instead. She looked unapproachable, Yoona felt a bit intimidated. As she came closer both Nichkhun and Yoona stood up, Yoona bowed. Khun's mother didn't say a thing she only stood there looking at her from head to toe with a serious expression.

"Ah....my daughter in law is so beautiful", his mom said as she hugged the surprised Yoona, "I can't wait till you give me grandchildren", Yoona's face turned bright red.

"Mom please...you are embarrassing her", Khun said he showed his mother to her seat.

"I am sorry, I usually can't control myself when I see really cute things", she said as she gestured to Yoona to take a seat beside her.

"Mommy!" A little girl dressed in a red flowered pattern dress exclaimed as she ran up to the table, she had long black hair that flowed down her back, she seemed to be about 4 years old. Following behind her were two tall beautiful girls that looked like models or at the very least idols. And lastly a guy dressed in a suit and tie, in his mid 20s he captured the attention of many of the women who were having lunch.

"As a matter of fact", Yoona said under her breathe as she turned her sights on Nichkhun who was also receiving attention by a lot of the women, giggling while pointing and staring at him, "figures......they all shine like royalty".

"Yoona this is my little sister Hara, my two older sisters Nicole and Hyori, lastly the guy at the back acting cool is my older cousin Doojoon", Khun said as he pointed to each individual.

"Nice to meet you all", Yoona said as she stood and bowed to them.

"You're so cute", his sisters said as they sat down around the table.

"Sorry to give you a bad impression of me already, but I can't stay I have a hot date nice to meet you though", the man said as he waved goodbye.

"So Yoona, how long have you two been dating?" Hyori asked as they started eating.

"Um about 4 months", Yoona replied.

"So do you also do the same kind of work?" Nicole asked.

"Um, not really I have only been in one mv", Yoona replied as she looked over at Nichkhun.

"Oh", Nicole replied a bit disappointed, "your so pretty you would become such a big hit".

"Ok here's a change of topic", Nichkhun said as he smiled over at Yoona, "you guys are coming to the concert right?"

"Of course", little Hara answered, her cheeks puffy because of how much food she poked into , Yoona couldn't help but giggle at the cute sight.

After 2 hours of hanging out with Nichkhun's family, Yoona began to feel more comfortable. They left the restaurant at 4, so that Nichkhun would make in time to practice, but as they walked Yoona noticed that something was wrong.

"Hey what's wrong ever since we left the restaurant you have been like this", she said as she turned to face him.

"There is something I have to tell you", he replied.

"Go ahead and say it", she demanded.

"I am going to have to begin shooting for We Got Married today", he said as she looked up at him in disbelief.

"Wow, I knew this was coming but....", Yoona said as tears ran down her expressionless face.

"Yoong", Nichkhun said as he wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her on her forehead, "are you ok?". She looked up at him with teary eyes, her cheeks rosey. They stared into each other's eyes as time stopped around them, Nichkhun slowly leaned in, Yoona slowly closed her eyes, getting closer and closer until Nichkhun found her lips. The two shared a deep kiss in the middle of the street ignoring everyone passed by looking, unable to recognize the famous beast because of big hoodie and sun glasses.

When they broke from the kiss they realized just where they were and felt embrassed, "Come on", Nichkhun said as he started laughing.

"This is not funny", Yoona said as she looked back at everyone still staring.

Nichkhun followed Yoona back to her hotel room door, "I have to go shoot and practice, but I will call you before I go to bed".

"No its ok, just get some rest", Yoona replied as she pecked him on the cheek then he left.

As she walked around the room she realized everyone was gone, so she decided to call Yuri, "Where did you guys go?"

"We are down stairs in the hotel's restaurant, wash up and change into a hot dress and come down to meet us", Yuri replied hanging up the phone quickly so that Yoona wouldn't be able to refuse.

Yoona did as she was told. After taking a shower and heading to her room, she noticed a short black dress on the bed, "Why are you doing all this Yuri?" Yoona asked herself with smirk appearing on her face.

After getting dressed, she headed downstairs. As she entered the restaurant, she started to get a bit suspicious. All the lights were off when she entered, she was thinking of leaving but then lights came on, exposing the boys of 2PM, the four stunning girls. One table was nicely decorated with everyone dressed in formal attire standing at their own chair around the table, "Surprise!!" they all exclaimed much to Yoona's surprise, without realizing it tears started form in her eyes. Then she noticed Nichkhun coming towards her, he briefly stopped in front of her before kneeling down on one of his knees.

"I'm Yoona, you came entered into my world when I was young, still a child, not being able to realize at that time that I had found my one true love", Nichkhun said looking up at her, straight into her eyes, "we parted but then destiny played it's part and allowed us to meet again, despite the many difficulties we had to face to be together we overcame them", Yoona did not know what to say, the tears just started to stream down her face, "Im Yoona, will you marry me?".

"Yes, of course I will", Yoona said as she wiped the tears from her cheeks and jumped into Nichkhun's arms.

"I am so happy that you said yes, I want nothing to separate us", Nichkhun said as he spun her around.

"Congrats Yoona", Seohyun said as she ran over and hugged her.