The Dream Part 1

Summer Love

The next morning, Yoona woke up facing Nichkhun, his arms wrapped around her body, his shirt less chest caused her to blush without realizing it. She was careful not to wake him up as she watched him sleep soundly.

"I love you", she softly whispered as she gently kissed him on his lips but pulled away when he started to move.

"Are you okay?" He asked smiling at her, holding her closer to his body.

"Yeah...its just that I rarely have moments like this with you", Yoona replied smiling, even though he couldn't see, he knew she was.

"We need to start packing for the trip", she said as he climbed out of bed with one of the sheets wrapped around her body.

Nichkhun sat up on the bed and watched as she made her way to the bathroom, "Hurry and get dressed", Yoona demanded as she returned with one of Nichkhun's dress shirts on, her messing, yet beautiful hair laying down her back.

"You look so adorable", Nichkhun said with a y grin as he grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her into his arms, "let's just stay like this for a bit longer", Yoona loved the feeling of being in her husband's strong arms, his abs and biceps were truly remarkable. She caved in and settled down and without realizing it, fell asleep as Nichkhun gently her hair.

A couple hours later, Yoona woke up alone on the bed, she touched the sheet beside her and realized that it was cold, Nichkhun was gone and their suitcases were packed and waiting by the door, "Khun!" Yoona called as she got up and headed down the stairs only to find Taecyeon and Junho in the living room.

"Ahh!!" Yoona screamed when they turned around and saw her in only Nichkhun's shirt, "what are you guys doing here?!" She asked hiding behind the wall.

"Is everything alright?" Nichkhun asked walking in from the backyard, in a tight white T-shirt, black jeans and black boots.

"We understand why you didn't answer your phone this morning", Taecyeon replied laughing along with Junho.

Yoona's face turned bright red as she rushed up the stairs. After changing into a short, red, close fitting shorts, a plad button down blouse that she tied just above her navel and her favorite flats, she made her way downstairs, "You guys just forget about what you saw", Yoona said as she walked into the kitchen and gave Khun a peck on the lips.

"Its ok Yoona, we didn't see anything", Junho replied.

"Right, then why are you still smiling", Yoona commented as she poured herself a glass of milk.

"We are here to take you guys to the airport", Taecyeon said as he came down the stairs with their suitcases in his hand.

"I am going to check on Mi Sun", Yoona said with a sigh as she walked back upstairs with her cup.

"Dude your wife is hot", Junho blurted out as soon as Yoona was gone.

"You did see", Nichkhun said as he punched Junho's arm so hard that he fell off the chair, "and that's what you get", Taecyeon couldn't help but to laugh.

After changing her diapers, Yoona came back down the stairs with her little angel in her arms and her blouse buttoned all the way after Nichkhun voiced his opinion of her showing too much. But really, she knew he was just annoyed by the comments his two group mates probably made when she wasn't there, but she didn't mind, she thought he was cute.

Nichkhun's face brightened up as he made his way over to them and kissed Mi Sun on the forehead.

"Come on, time to go", Nichkhun said as he took the baby's bag from her.

When everyone arrived at the airport, they tried to be as discreet as possible to avoid drawing attention to them. As they sat Mi Sun started to cry, "I think she is hungry", Yoona said as she started to feed her.

Nichkhun was checking his emails but stopped when he noticed Chansung, Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung and Taecyeon staring at Yoona, "Yah!" Nichkhun exclaimed startling the boys, "would you guys quit it".

Yoona looked up confused as to what the problem was but all she saw were their red faces, "What's wrong guys?" She asked.

"Nothing, Seohyun and Yuri are here let's go", Nichkhun said as he took up the baby's bag.

After a tiring flight, they landed in Thailand safely, "Hmm...its good to be home", Nichkhun said as he threw their luggage in the back of the van they had rented.

"Should we check in first at the hotel, or go over to Nichkhun's house?" Yuri asked as everyone got in and closed the doors.

"Its best we get settled first, I think I am going to need a nap", Yoona replied as she rested her head on Khun's shoulder, Mi Sun fast sleep in his arms.

"Yeah let's go to the hotel", Chansung said to Junho who was around the wheel.

After everyone checked in, they separated when they all went to their rooms. Yoona gently placed Mi Sun down on the bed before collapsing beside her, "I am soooo tired", Yoona whined as she kick off her sneakers.

"Then get some sleep", Nichkhun insisted, "meanwhile I am going to take a shower", he said as he picked up the baby and placed her in the crib he had asked the hotel to prepare, then he went into the bathroom.

After a long hot shower Nichkhun came out, with nothing but a towel around his waist and a small towel on his wet hair, "Yoona", he called as he nudged her.

"What time is it?" She asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, "that was like a hour of sleep...I need more".

"Didn't you want to go view the sites tonight?" Nichkhun asked as he started to blow dry his hair.

"Maybe staying in with Mi Sun and watching a good movie will do for tonight", Yoona replied as she yawned and headed towards the bathroom.

"We still have dinner reservations with the others downstairs in the hotel's restaurant tonight", Nichkhun explained.

"Well I will just go take a shower first", Yoona replied, "let's make it a quick dinner", she continued as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Don't start something you know you can't finish", Nichkhun said with a smirk, Yoona quickly let go and hurried into the bathroom.

 

 

______________________________________________

'Where are we going?' Yoona asked curiously as her husband covered her eyes and made her promise not to peak.

'Ok, open them now', Nichkhun said as he removed his hand to reveal to her the restaurant she wanted to go to.

'You found it!' She exclaimed as she jumped into his arms.

'I am glad your happy, it wasn't easy for me to find it either', Nichkhun replied kissing her on the forehead, 'you just insisted on coming back to this place that I just had to find it no matter what'.

'Jay no!' They heard a woman scream.

Nichkhun had his back turned to the road but Yoona could see everything, the little boy was trying to get his ball that rolled into the street but a car was coming at him. Without thinking Yoona ran over to the little boy and pushed him out of the way just in time but she wasn't as lucky.

'No', Nichkhun said as he stood there staring from across the street, 'No!'

'I will call an ambulance', a bystander insisted as she dialed the number on her phone.

Nichkhun ran over with tears in his eyes on the brink of overflowing, 'Yoona' he called as he held his wife's lifeless body close, the tears started to stream down his cheeks, no one could console him, 'please come back to me...NO!'

 

 

 

Nichkhun woke up in a cold sweat panting, he looked around to realize that he was in the hotel room. He touched the bed beside him but the sheet was cold, "Yoona!" He exclaimed as he sat up revealing his well toned abs.

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked as she came out of the bathroom rubbing her eyes and yawning, "you are going to wake Mi Sun up".

Before she knew it, Yoona felt Nichkhun's arms around her, tightly holding her against his chest, she could feel him shaking.

"What happened?" She asked as she listened to his heart racing.

"I had a horrible nightmare", Nichkhun replied as he let her go and looked her in the eyes.

Yoona smiled a bit, "Its ok now it was just a dream after all".

The next morning Nichkhun woke up to find Yoona dressed really y, she had a tight black shorts on, sandals, a open button down shirt that revealed her bikini top and a sun glasses that held back her hair from falling in her face.

"I sense someone is excited to go to the beach", Nichkhun commented as he got up and went over to Mi Sun.

"Yeah", Yoona replied packing the bags, "you should get ready too, everyone is having breakfast right now, we are going to a beach in a different town so, we have to leave early to view the sites and such, we decided to go over to your mom tomorrow night".

"Good morning my darling", Nichkhun said as he took Mi Sun out of the crib and started rocking her, her face lit up once she saw her father smiling down at her.

Yoona smiled at the scene, 'I am so lucky that the man I love is so perfect, but that just makes it harder with all those women swarming about', she thought as she continued to pack.

Without realizing it, Nickhkun had his arms around her, she turned to face him and gave him a kiss on the lips, "Didn't I tell you to be careful you start something that you may not be able to continue".

Yoona giggled as she pushed him away and ordered him to get ready.

Nichkhun and Yoona made their way downstairs just in time when everyone was ordering their breakfast, Mi Sun was active in her hands as she sat playing with her.

"He has a wife and child and still has more fans than us", Junho commented as he sat having signed autographs for some teenage girls that were there from Korea and on vacation.

"I feel like punching him", Chansung added.

"Don't be jealous because I am so handsome", Nichkhun replied with a smirk.

"Yuri, your stomach is getting bigger", Yoona commented as she placed her free hand on top of it, "before you know it, we will be able to feel the baby kick".

"Come on Yoona, that's because I just ate some food, this may be my last time looking hot in a swim suit for now don't ruin it", Yuri replied blushing.

"Come on, let's load the car", Chansung said as he grabbed the other guys and made their way through the exit.

"What's up with Nichkhun, he looks really tense this morning?" Yuri whispered to Yoona.

"He says he had a nightmare, whatever it was really shook him up", Yoona replied with a worried expression, "hold Mi Sun, I am going to talk to him", she said as she quickly handed Yuri the baby and made her way to the exit.

The van that they were using was parked in the parking lot with the trunk open but the guys were no where in sight, Yoona checked inside but there was no one, so she decided to go back in, but as she walked out from beside the car, she heard a car honking and turned to see a white mercedes coming towards her. She was frozen with fear as she tightly closed her eyes.......