My heart is out of control

Summer Love
2 month later. "What are you doing Chansung, we have to go meet up with the others at the restaurant", Yuri exclaimed as she sat on 2PM's sofa waiting for Chansung to get dressed.

. "I am ready now, we can leave, don't have a cow", Chansung said as he walked out of his room and took up his jacket from off the sofa, Yuri following him out the door.

. When Yuri and Chansung at the restaurant, everyone was already their and waiting, all 2PM members, including Nichkhun who had a few cuts and bruises on his body that were healing quickly. All the guys sat at one table and all the girls, sat at the other.

. "So, how have you been?" Taecyeon asked Nichkhun as he took a sip of water.

. "I miss her, I just can't believe that she is gone", Nichkhun replied.

. "So she is really gone huh?" Sunny asked Yuri as the bread arrived at their table.

. "Yeah, it has been 2 months since all that happened and I still can't believe it", Yuri replied with a sigh.

. "Lets eat something now, or we are going to be late for Rain oppa's concert", Jessica said as she looked on the menu.

. Rain's dressing room.

. "Rain, you have got a letter", Rain's manager said as he handed the letter to him and left the room.

. "I wonder who it is from", Rain said as he slowly opened the letter. As he started reading it, a smile slowly appeared on his face and grew, "Manager Choi, there has been a little addition to my concert!" Rain exclaimed to his manager that was just outside his door.

. Later that night at Rain's concert, the stadium was packed, tickets were sold out and the gang had front row tickets.

. "Rain oppa is sssooo cute!" Tiffany exclaimed as they waited for the show to start.

. "Dude if I were you I would be very cautious", Junho said to Wooyoung, who was watching his girlfriend act like a complete fan girl.

. Everyone was finally seated, and then the show started. Everyone was screaming, so loudly that Yuri didn't hear when her phone rang, leaving a miss call on her phone.

. Everyone got silent as the open act began. The girl started dancing wowing the crowd with her awesome dance moves, her long red hair following her every move.

. "Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she jumped out of her seat, everyone just as shocked as Yoona danced with a group of back up dancers behind her. The crowd went into a uproar showing their love for the beautiful girl.

. "Yuri, I thought you said Yoona's mother took her back to the states!", Nichkhun.

. When Yoona finished dancing, she looked over to where Rain said the gang would have be sitting and that was when she made eye contact with HIM. The most important guy in her life, Nichkhun.

. As soon as she came off the stage, Yoona made her way to their seats. When she reached, Nichkhun was the first to see her. When they made eye contact tears formed in her eyes, and then they ran to each other. He held her in his arms, unwilling to let her go, she didn't want to let him go either. When they finally pulled apart he cradled her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the lips, then embraced her again.

. "Yoona!" Yuri exclaimed as she ran over and gave her cousin a hug, " I thought I wasn't going to see you again, aunty looked really upset when she was leaving".

. "Yeah but I explained to her that here was my home now", Yoona explained while wiping the tears from her eyes, "you guys are my best friends, I love you guys and I would miss all of you too much if I left". All the girls got emotional and hugged each other in one big group as the guys watched from the side.

. "Girls are so emotional", Wooyoung commented as he watched the girls from a far. But then he noticed a guy about the same age as him sitting beside them sniffing, "dude, are you crying?" he asked

. "Their friendship is so strong and beautiful", he replied as he blew his nose in a piece of tissue making Wooyoung get up slowly and walked away.

. "Nichkhun", Yoona said with a smile as she turned to face him, "I love you".

. A wide smile appeared across his face when he heard her say it, "I love you too", he replied as he lifted her up and spinned her around.

. "I glad that you got better", Yuri said laughing.

. "I might be a fast healer but what I did up there awhile ago wasn't as easy as it seemed I am just telling you", Yoona replied as she took a seat.

. "Hey, Yoona, what are you going to do about Rain and Yesung that are totally in love with you", Sunny whispered to Yoona. Yoona paused for second and just stared at Sunny confused.

. "What are you talking about, Yesung oppa is not in love with me, I mean Rain oppa confessed but I forgot about it TILL NOW thanks a lot" Yoona exclaimed in disbelief drawing attention to the two of them, "sorry".

. Nichkhun heard what Sunny and Yoona were talking about and for the first time in his life, he got really jealous. So he grabbed Yoona's hand and pulled her through the crowd before the others, who were too caught up in the concert, to notice.

. "Where are we going?" Yoona asked Nichkhun as he dragged her all the way to the parking lot where he parked his motorbike.

. "I want to take you somewhere", Nichkhun said as he got onto his bike, put on his helmet and gave Yoona hers, "get on", he said with a smile, a smile Yoona just couldn't resist.

. As they drove down the high way, Yoona started thinking about all they have been through together. "I love you Nichkhun!!!" she exclaimed so that he could hear her, he smiled to himself. When they reached their destination, Yoona realized that it was a five star hotel. Before she could ask him anything, Nichkhun took her hand and led her inside. Yoona's heart started pounding really fast, was she ready for what she thought was coming. When they reached the room door, Nichkhun covered Yoona's eyes and led her inside.

. When he removed his hands, Yoona was surprised to see a candle lit dinner. "You thought, we were going to do something did you", Nichkhun said with a laugh, "I just want to be alone with you, I am not going to force you into doing somthing that you don't want to, but I don't know if I will be able to control myself", Nichkhun continued as he back Yoona up against the wall, his face only inches away from her's.