Shining Star

Summer Love
"You are going to star in ShinEE's new music video?" Nichkhun asked as the two walked away from the stage 2PM was performing on for their concert, Nichkhun's arm around her neck.

"Yeah, a scout from SM entertainment saw me at Rain oppa's concert and thought I would be perfect for the part, I am going by today to sign the papers", Yoona said really excited which Nichkhun could see, so it made him happy.

"I am kind of against it", Nichkhun said much to Yoona's surprise, "I mean I don't want anyone to realize just how valuable the jewel I found is", he continued as he pushed Yoona up against a wall where no one could see them and started kissing her, not only on her lips but all over the upper part of her body, Yoona's whole face turned red.

"Nichkhun?!" one of the crew members called as about four of them searched for him.

"Well I guess we have been interrupted", Nichkhun said as he stared Yoona right into the eyes, "we will finish this later", he continued as he gave her a light kiss on the lips. Yoona then hurried to fix back the blouse that Nichkhun was just trying to take off.

Yoona watched as 2PM rehearsed till it was time for her to leave to go take care of business at SM, she waved at Nichkhun who was in the middle of 'I hate you' performance and left quietly through the back.

When Yoona reached the SM building, all eyes were on her, the staff members, including the idol (males) were dumb struck, "Hello can I help you out?" F(x)'s Krystal asked with a bright smile to welcome her.

"Um... I am here for the position in Shinee's new music video, but I am not sure of where to go sign the contract", Yoona said as she looked around.

"Oh, all you have to do is go up those stairs", Krystal said as she pointed to her right, "and their will be a lady up there at her desk that will assist you".

"Thanks", Yoona bowed and said as she followed her instructions.

"Wow, she kind of looks likes me, I hope we meet again", Krystal said to Amber.

"Of course you like some one that looks like you", Amber said as she sighed and walked away.

When Yoona reached the second floor, she looked over to the desk that Krystal told her about but there was no woman there except for a guy that had both his feet up on the table, leaning back in the chair with a book covering his face, he seemed to be sleeping. Yoona decided she had no choice but to just wake him up to ask him about where to go. She slowly approach him and tapped him on the shoulder, when he didn't respond, she tapped him harder but he still didn't wake up, "Yah!" Yoona exclaimed which made the young man jump up much to Yoona's surprise, "maybe I was a bit too loud, sorry", she continued as she stretched her hand out to help him up from off the ground.

"Yoona", the guy said much to her surprise. When he took off his head, she realized that it was none other than Yunho, "what are you doing here?" , she did not know what to say, so she just turned around and ran down the stairs with Yunho chasing behind, "wait Yoona, please".

When Yunho finally caught her, she was already outside of the building, to his surprise tears were running down her face, "What do you want, can't you just let me forget about you and be happy. I regret meeting you all those years ago, you showed me kindness and I ended up stupidly falling in love with you only to get my heart broken. I am so happy right now, I actually found someone that loves me genuinely, but then I see you and remember the pain I went through all those years ago", Yunho slowly let go of her hand as he thought about all she just said, "goodbye, and please tell them that I am not interested in being apart of the music video anymore".

"No", Yunho said as he grabbed Yoona's arm, "don't give up this oppurtunity because of me, please, I will try my best to not let you see me", he pleaded.

"I....", Yoona started thinking about what he said.

"Oh our star is here", ShinEE's manager said as he walked outside the greeted her, "please come this way to meet the boys", he said as he pulled her long.

As they walked into the building Yoona looked back at Yunho who was staring at her as she left, but looked away at the last moment.

Meanwhile....

"Tonight is your date with Yuri for your three month anniversary right", Taecyeon said as he sat next to Chansung on the sofa, all six boys were in the room relaxing after the had just finished rehearsal.

"Yeah, but I have been so busy lately because of this concert that I haven't seen her much, I mean, we have been preparing for about 2 months now", Chansung said as he turned his water bottle to his mouth, "tonight has to be perfect".

"I guess we won't be seeing you at home till tomorrow", Wooyoung said, grinning in the background which made Nichkhun smack him, "ok, sorry, sensitive area, I won't joke about it again".

"I have to go meet Yoona, she sounded upset on the phone", Nichkhun said as he got up from off the floor, "I am heading over to SM, good luck tonight Chansung, make sure to use protection", he said with a wink as he left, Chansung surprised by his last comment threw his towel at him, but it missed and hit the door.

After taking a shower, Nichkhun left to pick up Yoona, but before he could leave the building, someone stopped him, "Sohee", Nichkhun said in shock.

"Hello Khun oppa, did yah miss me", she said as she greeted him with a big smile and a surprise hug.

"I have been ok", Nichkhun replied as he removed her hands from around his waist.

Sohee could tell that he was being distant, "how about you and I go watch a movie to welcome me back, the wonder girls' tour went great".

"That is great, but I am sorry, I can't take you up on that offer", Nichkhun said as he started to walk away but Sohee grabbed hold of his hands.

"Please Nichkhun, haven't you forgiven me yet", Sohee said as tears started to form in her eyes, "I love you".

Nichkhun looked away, "I am sorry but it is going to take a little more time until I am able to forgive you".

Sohee felt the tears falling, so she turned around and ran into the building.

"I'm sorry Sohee, but I have already found someone that is more important to me than my own life", Nichkhun said as got into his car and drove off, revealing the teary eyed Sohee who hid behind a pillar in the lobby of the building watching him leave.

"You are going be mine Nichkhun", she said as she wiped the tears from her face, "you just wait and see".

"Thank you for this opportunity", Yoona said as she bowed and left Mr. Kim's office.

"Yoona sshi!" Jonghyun exclaimed from across the room, with the other members following behind him.

"Woah, she is pretty", Onew whispered to Key but Yoona could still hear and so she giggled.

"Nice to meet you all", Yoona said as she bowed, "but I am going to meet someone and I he is probably outside waiting, so I will see you later", Yoona said as she spun around and started running down the stairs.

"I think I am in love", Minho said with a serious expression on his face, everyone turned around and stared at him surprised, "what like you guys don't feel the same way, I am just speaking my mind", he continued as he walked away.

When Yoona got outside of the building, she saw Nichkhun leaning up against his car, in his usually hot clothes and cap to match, "You know you really do look like a mannequin", Yoona said as she hugged him.

"That's why they call me the Thai Prince", Nichkhun said as he kissed her forehead, "come on, I want to take you out for a nice lunch".

"So didn't anything interesting happen after I left?" Yoona asked as in the car as they drove to the restaurant.

"No nothing important", Nichkhun replied , 'its not the right time to tell her about Sohee' he said in his mind. Yoona could tell from the expression on his face that he was a bit troubled.

Back at the house, Yuri was throwing clothes all over her room trying to find the perfect outfit for her date, "What am I going to do, I can't find a thing and the date is in four hours". But then she got a brilliant idea, she immediately took out her phone and dialed the phone number of the one person she knew would help her.

Yoona was trying to get a bit of sleep as Nichkhun drove but the sound of her phone ringing woke her up, when she looked at the caller I'd she realized just who it was, "Yuri what's up?" she asked as she wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Yoona I need serious help, I am sitting in a pile of clothes and I still can't find anything to wear", Yuri said as she pouted.

"I can't see the pout so it doesn't make sense you do it", Yoona said with a giggle, "but I will come help you, see you soon".

Before Yoona even said anything to Nichkhun he already turned the car around and was now heading back to her house, "I can look on the bright side of this, at least we will have the house to ourselves", he said as his free hand intertwined with Yoona's, "we can rent a movie, get some popcorn maybe pizza".

"I love you", Yoona said with serious expression, she couldn't believe that she was so lucky. Nichkhun smiled and kissed the hand he was holding while still paying attention to the road.

"I'm here", Yoona said as she leaned up against the door to Yuri's room.

"Thank you", Yuri said as she ran and hugged her, "I am sorry that I interrupted you and Khun oppa, I hope that he isn't mad".

"He is fine, he is in the living room watching the game, but right now what we should really be focusing on is making you look hot", Yoona said as she pulled Yuri out of the room, "let's go do some last minute shopping and hope that we can find something".

"Where are you two going?" Nichkhun asked when he realized that they were putting on their coats.

"Come we are going to the mall", Yoona said as she pulled him from off the coach and they went out the door.

At the mall......

"Mmm let's go to our favourite clothing store first", Yoona said as they entered the mall, but as soon as they entered people (mostly females) started recognizing Nichkhun and soon enough a huge crowd was formed around him, "Nichkhun", Yoona called out to him as she started to get separated from him.

"Yoona", Nichkhun called as he tried to find her in the crowd.

As Yoona tried to push her way through the crowd as she was now separated from both Yuri and Nichkhun, she was all of a sudden shoved by someone and fell on the ground. People stared stepping on her without realizing it, she had no way to escape until a strong arm lifted her to her feet, "Are you ok?" Nichkhun asked as he lifted her up princess style, Yoona's face turned red from the attention she was now receiving.

"I think I just received a lot of enemies", Yoona said covering her face as Nichkhun brought her to the doctors office on the second level to clean up her cuts.

"Those people aren't important right now Yoona, plus if they are really Nichkhun's fans they will understand the fact that he deserves to have a normal life too", Yuri said as she came up beside them, "are you ok?"

"Yeah its just a little bruise here and there, you can put me down Nichkhun", Yoona said.

Nichkhun was still angry about what happened but nevertheless he let her down, "I really am fine", Yoona said as she hugged Nichkhun who in return held her tight and kissed the top of her head.

"That!" Yuri exclaimed which frightened Yoona, "oops sorry, but look", she said as she pointed to the dress in the store's window.

Yoona looked in amazement as she walked up beside Yuri, "Perfect!" they bothed exclaimed as they turned to face each other then ran inside the store.

"They get so excitement over the simplest thing", Nichkhun said as he followed behind them.

Meanwhile.......

Tiffany was at her own home drowning her sorrows in ice cream as she watched The Notebook, "I should of just stayed the mean girl I have always been instead of have become so weak and pitiful", Tiffany took a tissue out from the box she had beside her, "why did I fall for him".

At that moment Tiffany heard her doorbell ring, when she got up to answer, dressed in her footy pajamas, bed hair and no make up she was suprised to see Wooyoung at her door, "What are you doing here?"

"You look cute", he replied as he looked at her from head to toe. That was when she remembered just how she looked, immediately she ran upstairs and changed clothes. When she came back down stairs she found Wooyoung eating her popcorn, "What do you want?!" she exclaimed as she stood in front of the tv to block him from seeing it.

"I got bored with the guys, we have been practicing for a while now so I came to ask you out on a date", Tiffany was so shocked by what he just said that her entire face turned red.

"I'm not something you can use when your bored and then throw away when you find something more interesting", Tiffany turned to walk away but Wooyoung grabbed her armed, turned her around and placed his lips on hers. At first she was surprised but she returned the kiss.

After a quick 2 hours of getting ready, Yuri was ready to blow Chansung's mind away with her new y look, "I feel kind of weird", Yoona said as she helped Yuri to put on her jacket, "I wonder if I caught the flu".

"How do you feel?" Yuri asked.

"I will be alright, I have Nichkhun here with me and aunty will soon be back", Yoona said as she rushed Yuri out the door.

"Alright Im Yoona, wish me luck and take some medicine if you have to", Yuri said as she left to meet Chasung with a happy expression on her face.

When Yoona locked the door, she returned to find Nichkhun asleep on the sofa. He looked like a innocent baby, he had been practicing so hard for their concert that she tried her best not to wake him as she cuddled beside him and spread a blanket over them. In Nichkhun's arms, she felt the safest, after a while she felt asleep with a smile on her face.

Yoona woke up the next morning by sunlight that shone in from her bedroom window, "How did I get in here?" she asked herself as she climbed out of bed and headed for the living room only to find Nichkhun gone and her aunt making breakfast.

"Oh your finally awake", her aunt said as she sat around the table with her cup coffee in hand, "that boy is really nice, when I arrived this morning, he carried you back to your room so that you could sleep comfortable, he also left you a note, its over there on the coffee table".

The letter: I hope that you got some rest Today is your filming for the music video right? Fighting! You are certainly cute when you smile PS: I didn't know that you snore, you must had been very tired but strangely I found it also cute. Love you!

"He is so weird", Yoona said as she folded the letter, her cheeks rosey red.

"He is weird but really adorable", her aunt said as she put on her coat, "see you later honey and tell Yuri that she is grounded when she gets in".

"She isn't home yet?" Yoona asked confused.

"No and she hasn't even called", her aunt replied as she closed the door behind her.

Yoona, not being able to believe what her aunt had just told her, went to Yuri's room, only to find the perfect bed, with no one in it. So she quickly ran to her room, took up her phone and called Yuri's cell phone, "Hello", Yuri said, it sounded as if the sound of the phone ringing woke her up.

"Yah, who is calling so early", a deep male voice said, Yoona was rendered speechless.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri, did you sleep with Chansung!" Yoona exclaimed loud enough for Chansung to hear and to realize that he was over heard.

"Yoona calm down", Yuri pleaded as she sat up in the bed using the sheet she shared with Chansung to cover her body, "it just happened and I don't regret it".

"I guess there is no talking to you", Yoona said with a sigh, "talk to be before you do it again, and give the phone to the idiot beside for a second".

Yuri listened and followed her order, Chansung didn't know if he should take it or not but he decided to, "Has Nichkhun come how yet?" she asked.

"I don't know, I just woke up", Chansung replied as he ran his hand through his hair, Yuri meanwhile decided to take a shower.

"Oh...I guess I will just call him", Yoona said went back into her room, "oh yeah and one more thing, hurt Yuri and YOUR DEAD", the she hung up leaving Chansung speechless.

"For a pretty girl that looks so fragile she is scary", Chansung said to himself as he laid down back.

After taking a cold shower, and getting dressed Yoona, sat around the dining room table and started to eat the breakfast her aunt had made when she decided to call Yoona, "Hey butthead where are you?" Yoona said as soon as he answered.

"Is that a good name to address your cute boyfriend as", Nichkhun replied as he carefully drove his car around the city of Seoul, "I am coming to pick you up, I have some where that I wan to take you".

"Ok, I am already dressed so I will be ready", Yoona replied, her face lit up at the thought of spending sometime with Nichkhun.