Oppa?!

Summer Love

"Hey, Yoona", Yuri said as they both headed to a next clothes stores with bags already in hands, "when was the last time that you heard from Heechul oppa".

"Well, the last time I talked to him was about 2 months ago", Yoona answered as she went through the clothes racks. "but he said he couldn't stay long because he had some super junior thing to do".

"They are really famous now you know", Yuri said as she looked at  a blouse that caught her eyes, "he must be really busy now for sure".

"Yeah he is one of my best friends", Yoona said as she turned to face Yuri, "bu lately I feel like we are drifting apart or something".

"Hey lets go vist them then", Yuri said as she turned and smiled at Yoona.

"What, are you  crazy?!" Yoona exclaimed but Yuri didn't listen and dragged Yoona along.

-----------------------------------------------------

When Yoona arrived infront of the building Super Junior usually practiced their routines and stuff, Yoona felt like she was having cold feet, she wanted to turn and run away because she didn't know what to say to the friends she had not seen face to face in a long time. But Yuri pushed her through the doors, making people on the street stop and look, Yoona was completely embrassed.

"Yuri, shouldn't I you know call him first and arrange a meeting" Yoona said having second thoughts as Yuri dragged her along, "I mean, what if they are not even here today".

But before Yoona could say anymore, she and Yuri was at their practice room door, and she could hear the music coming from the room indicating that they were indeed inside so she made a last minute attempt to escape but Yuri conquered and she lost. They guys stood surprised to see the two girls.

"Hello, we are here to visit, Heechul oppa", Yuri said as she bowed her head slightly.

Thats when Yoona and Heechul spotted each other and they gave each other a smile,

"Yoona, its good to see you again", Heechul said as he smiled and tooks a fews steps towards her.

"Oppa", Yoona said as she quickly moved towards him and gave his a hug.

"Hey", the other members shouted, "we want hugs from Yoona too".

Yoona smiled and laughed as she greeted all her friends who she had missed dearly.

"So you guys are practicing for your tour I bet", Yoona asked Heechul as he sat beside her on one of the benches in the room.

"Yeah, it is going to be great", Heechul said as he drank some of his bottled water, "we are actually not going to be the only ones here today, 2PM is going to be arriving any minute because they will also be joining us".

When Yoona heard that she started to seriously freak out, Heechul was so confused as to what was going on and so as Yuri.

'Oh what am going to do, this must be the work of the devil, I mean what would be the odds' Yoona though as she started to pace up and down the room 'thats it!' Yoon all of a sudden stopped and though. Yoona quickly ran to the right corner of the room where a box was and grabbed a blonde wing and sunglasses. She quicklu put them on and ran towards the door.

"Yuri, we have to go!" she exclaimed as she ran back and grabbed Yuri's hand, "Heechull, call me later and lets set a time to meet".

"That girl is so weird", Heechul  said as he sighed and shook his head.

Meanwhile, what Yoona didn't know, was that 2PM had already arrived in the building.

Yoona was running like crazy with Yuri right behind.

"Yoona, are you crazy!" Yuri exclaimed as she was pulled by Yoon down the hall dodging everyone in their way.

Yoona didn't listen and just continued running.

"Hey, Nichkhun why are you so down", Taecyeon asked as he patted him on the shoulder.

"Nothing man", Nichkhun replied as he continued to walk, heading straight for the elevator which Yoona and Yuri was now coming down in. As the elevators door opened Yoona quickly rushed out without thinking and slammed into Nichkhun making her spin around, and almost about to hit the floor when Nichkhun caught her just in time.

"Are you alright", Nichkhun asked, not knowing that it was Yoona in his arms.

Yoona startled, turned to look up right into her saviour's eyes and realized it was Nichkhun, so before he could notice her she quickly rushed out of his arms, forgetting Yuri was suppose to be dragged along or she wouldn't move.

'Oh, why am I running around like this, he is just one guy' Yoona though as she ran out through the front door.

Nichkhun was a bit confused, then he looked down to see a pink cell phone on the floor and realized it must of belonged to the person he caught a while ago. But then he realized something about it, it had the same girl heart sticker with the words 'Oppa, I love you', it looked like the same one Yoona had when he first saw her at the airport. That was when it all made sense to him.

"Yoona", Nichkhun said to himself as he looked at the cellphone, "Yoona!", he exclaimed as he started to chase after the girl he wanted to make his.