Sorry Part 1

Summer Love

As Nichkhun got closer and closer to Yoona she could feel his warm breath on her face, which was turning red, then he placed his lips gently on hers. Yoona felt like she was in heaven, then the kiss became more pasionate, but then Nichkhun pulled away from her.

"You are so different from the girls I have met", Nichkhun said as he stared into her eyes, "I can't remember what you mean to me but I can certainly feel a bit of it. Yoona you have take 5% of my heart already, lets see if you can win over the next 95%".

Yoona was amazed at the smile she received from Nichkhun as he turned and walked away.

"OMG, I can't believe what just happened!" Yuri exclaimed running over to Yoona.

"I know right I feel like I am floating on clouds right now", Yoona said as she turned to face Yuri but then she noticed someone in the distance staring at her. It was Rain and he was looking at her with sad eyes.

When Yuri realized that she no longer had Yoona's attention she turned to see just what had caught it.

"Wait, you don't think Rain saw everything right?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know", Yoona answered confused, "I guess I have to talk to him".

As Yoona  started to walk over to where Rain stood, he turned and walked away with his many fans and bodyguards.

"Rain", Yoona said stopping where she was.

When Rain got to backstage he was still speechless, he never though that he would actually see his little Yoona kissing a boy. Was he jealous and why was he? Were thoughts that ran through his head.

------------------------------------

Later that night many people came out for the concert, Yoona and Yuri were very excited. The lines were long to get in, but as workers thet easily passed through the entrance.

"I wonder what idols are coming here tonight", Yuri said as the two girls walked towards the area of the park where the concert was to be.

Then they saw the posters.

"It looks like there is going to be SHINee, 2AM, of course 2PM, KARA, my favourite Super Junior and Rain. When Yoona said Rain's name she all of a sudden got sad but then she was startled when she felt someone hug her from behind, she knew exactly who it was from their laugh.

"Leeteuk oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she turned around and gave him a hug.

"How is my best friend doing?" Leeteuk asked.

"Alright, are you guys going to perform sorry sorry tonight and Bonomana?" Yoona asked all the members at the same time.

"Of course Yoona", Donghae answered with a smile.

"I got to talk to someone guys I will see you later", Yoona said as she turned and left.

-------------------

I know it is short, but I will be updating again today and it will be longer :)