Jealousy?!

Summer Love

Yoona was in shock from the kiss she had just received, so she went up to the guy and slapped him across the face.

"Ouch, that hurt, what was that for?", the boy asked as he rubbed his cheek.

"You know what, why did you just kiss me?" Yoona asked furiously.

"Because I though you like me", the boy answered back.

"And what would give you that idea?" Yoona asked, finally able to calm down.

"Well you called me and said you missed me and that you can't wait to see me and well.....", the boy answered.

"How does that lead you to that idea, it just means that you are a good friends that I haven't seen in a really long time", Yoona replied with a big sigh at the end.

As she turned around to check to see if she had probably slapped him to hard, she saw the boy falling to the ground, Nichkhun had just punched him, Yoona was so surprised.

"Nichkhun, what are you doing here?" Yoona asked in shock.

Nichkhun having realized what he had just did, looked up at Yoona.

"I am sorry,  I don't know what happened to me", Nichkhun apologized to both she and the guy, then turned to leave but Yoona grabbed his hand.

'Wait, don't go", Yoona pleaded but Nichkhun pulled his hand away from her without looking at her and walked away leaving Yoona expressionless.

"Are you alright?" Yuri asked Yoona as she ran to her side.

"Yeah", Yoona replied lifeless, then she turned to look at th guy on the ground, "come on let me help you up", she continued extending her hand to the boy whose lip was now bleeding.

---------------------------------------

"Dude what was that?" Junsu asked Nichkhun, really excited from what he just saw happen.

Nichkhun just walked up to him, gave him a bad look and walk towards the van where the others stood.

"Nickhkhun, you are lucky that no one had the chance to take a picture", Taecyeon said with a serious face, "because that was pretty brutal", he continued as a huge smile appeared on his face.

"You know what many people call that". Chansung said as he put his hand on Nichkhun's shoulder with a huge smile on his face, "they call that jealousy".

"What ever, lets just get going", Nichkhun said as he took out his bags out of the van and walked away.

"Oh, this is so exciting, I feel like I am in a soap opera", Junho said laughing.

Everyone just stood there and glared, then took out there bags and left.

"What?" Junho asked as everyone walked away, "it was just a joke, guys, have a sense of humour", Junho said as he quickly took out his bags and ran to catch up with the rest.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rain woke up about 10 minutes after 9 that morning. When he got up, he brushed his teeth, made his bed, had breakfast and then took a shower. When he got dressed he came out to the living room to lok for his phone when someone knocked on his front door. It was his manager who had to come to tell him his schedual for the day.

"You are going to be performing at Caribbean Bay today", his manager said as soon as he walked in.

"On such short notice?" Rain asked as he searched for his phone.

"Don't worry, you won't have to dance, you just have to sing a bit", the manager continued while reading a piece of document.

"Alrigh then, lets go", Rain said as he placed his phone into his coat pocket, took up his keys and put on his sunglasses, with his manager following behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, you guys go the job", the boy who had kissed Yoona not moments ago said to the girls, "my manager said that you guys can work as the girls who takes the orders of people who are around the pool and bring them their order".

"Oh, sounds cool", Yuri said as she turned and smiled at Yoona.

"Yup, some people can't bother going all the way to the resturant so we have to travel to them", the boy said as he bent down and box, "we would make you carry your own swimsuit and but we want everyone to wear the same one, so we supply them".

"No, prob, they are cute", Yoona said taking the package from the boy getting excited.

"I will be going now to check on some things", the boy said as he turned to leave but Yoona quickyly grabbed his sleeve.

"Are you alright, has the swelling gone down?" she asked with caring eyes.

The boy looked at her, it like he was falling in love with just that one stare.

"Don't look at me like that or I will kiss you again", the boy said with a serious expression, Yoona quickly let him go. All he did was just laugh and walk away.

"Yoona, I have been meaning to ask you just exactly who that guys is", Yuri said.

"He is my stepbrother", Yoona replied.

"What!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Calm down, my father got remarried the other day, so i got that ert as my brother", Yoona said as she turned to look at Yuri who was speechless, "don't worry, my father never told me either, it was my mom. My father called me up the other day and said he could make plan to get me a job because of HIM".

"Cool", Yuri said with a sigh,"at least he is a stepbrother with benefits".

Yoona and Yuri took their bathsuits, went to the rooms where the workers changed. The bathsuit was red and same with a little shorts.

"Ahh, to cute", Yoona said as she came out of one of  th stalls and saw Yuri in hers.

"You too!" Yuri squealed.

--------------------------------------------------

2PM went  their dorm rooms and unpacked their luggages, they were ready to hit the pool.

"So we are going to be staying here for the next three days because of promotions huh", Wooyoung said as he dropped in to the sofa.

"Not bad at all", Taecyeon added looking all over the place.

Nichkhun just sat in the closest chair, laid back and started thinking about how he acted earlier. Chansung seeing his confused face went over to talk to him.

"What your feeling is the love that you can't forget", Chansung said getting Nichkhun's attention.

"It felt like I was going really to kill him", Nichkhun said as he sat up in the chair.

"You know, I am in love with her too", Chansung said out of the blue surprising Nichkhun.

"Then why are you helping me to get my memories of her back?" he asked Chansung confused.

"Because I can see that you two have a special bond, ever since that day we first met her", Chansung smiled and said, but turned serious all of a sudden, "but I won't stay away if I see that I have the chance".