Forever!

Summer Love

"I should probably stay in since the operation is the day after tomorrow", Yoona said to herself as she stood between the closet and her bed, trying to make a decision.

"I already feel like I am putting on some serious pounds that will be hard to come off later on", Yuri complained as she walked into the room with a tub of ice cream and the spoon dangling from , "I will never recover if I don't work out 24 hours".

"You worry too much", Yoona commented as she tried on some new shoes she had bought recently.

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked when she realized Yoona was going through her closet and trying on clothes.

"I decided to forgive Nichkhun", Yoona turned to her and replied with a warm smile, "but I wonder if I should really....", she found herself unable to finish her sentence as her vision started to become fuzzy, "Yuri....", was the last thing she said before collapsing on the ground.

Yuri started panicking as she tried to wake her up, when she realized there was still no movement, she knew it wasn't a case of exhaustion.

"Yuri", Chansung called as he walked up the stairs.

"Chansung please help me get Yoona to the hospital", Yuri begged when she met him at the doorway.

As Chansung quickly lifted Yoona up and started down the stairs, Yuri picked up Mi Sun and her baby bag before following behind.

"Don't you think we should call Nichkhun?" Chansung asked as they sat in the waiting lobby.

"I don't know....it was the one thing that Yoona told me not to do", Yuri replied as she fed Mi Sun.

"It has been 3 hours, what are they doing in there", Chansung wondered as he started pacing.

"Are you Yoona's family?", her doctor asked as he stepped out to greet them, "I am the doctor in charge of her care right now, I assume you know her....sickness".

"Sickness..what sickness?" Chansung asked confused.

"Yes...I know", Yuri replied with a sad expression, "can I see her".

"Sure, she is awake...the surgery will be tonight, it must be done as soon as possible", the doctor informed them as he pointed towards her room and then left.

"Yoona", Yuri called as she walked into the room and found her watching tv.

"I am sorry I made you worry", Yoona apologized, hugging her, "it happened so suddenly".

"No its ok", Yuri reassured her with a tear stained face.

"What is going on here?" Chansung asked with a serious expression. After everything was explained to him, Chansung stood expressionless, "I have to tell him".

"No you can't", Yoona begged, "I just don't want to see him hurting because....".

"Are you crazy, if you die without him even knowing you were sick, he would never be the same", Chansung said angrily startling both girls.

Yoona didn't know what to say, she was speechless, "......he will be waiting at xxx park tonight", Yoona told him as tears streamed down her face, "that was where we first met".

"Its about 3 right now and he has a recording, so I will have to call him at 6 when it is suppose to be finished", Chansung said as he sat beside Yuri.

"Mi Sun", Yoona said as she turned to the baby that was asleep in Yuri's arms.

 

 

 

A Couple hours later.....

"I can't reach him", Chansung said as he pressed re dial.

"She will be going into surgery in the next hour", Yuri said.

"Everything is perfect", Nichkhun said as he sat around a table decorated with flowers, lit candles, wine and Yoona's favorite dishes, "20 missed calls, what does Chansung want".

"Nichkhun dude, where have you been", Chansung asked as soon as he answered the phone preventing him from even being able to ask what was wrong, "look I can't explain everything to you now but you better get over to the hospital quick....Yoona is heading into surgery in the next 5 minutes".

"What...", Nichkhun said in a soft whisper before hanging up the phone and running towards his car.

"Hello...hello...Nichkhun!" Chansung exclaimed over the phone.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked when she heard him shouting.

"I think I told Nichkhun a bit too much", Chansung said as he sat down and held his head, "I should of explained in person".

"It will be alright", Yuri reassured him, "Yoona has gone into surgery, all we can do now is just wait and pray", she continued as she rested her head on his shoulders.

"Where is Mi Sun?" Chansung asked expressionless as he leaned back and looked up at the ceiling, Yuri leaning on his chest.

"She is asleep in Yoona's hospital room", Yuri replied with the faint sound of pain in her voice, an emotion she tried so hard to hide, so that she would stay strong for Yoona.

Memories started to flash threw Nichkhun's mind as he remembered the times he spent with Yoona as well as the hardships they faced. How she smiled even when she was in danger, how she would be right there to support him, her smile that would always put a smile on his face, made him feel like he needed nothing more than her, the woman that gave birth to his child. But then flashes of how he accused her and hurt her rushed threw his mind. He started to speed up as he raced down the highway, unable to control the multiple emotions that rushed threw his body.....anxiety, regret, pain, anger....hope.....hope that he would soon see her laughing, her alligator laugh that he loved so much once again when she told her how stupid he was. But a bright light brought him back to reality, a light that blinded him, he quickly swerved his car......the last things he heard was the screech of tires, the shattering of glass and Yoona calling his name......'Nichkhun....I love you'.

 

"We are losing her!" The head doctor exclaimed as they all rushed to his side handing him what ever he asked for.

Chansung and Yuri sprung to their feet when they realized that nurses were rushing in and out of the emergency room, "What is happening!" Yuri exclaimed as Chansung held her back, "Yoona! Don't leave me!!".

"What happened?" The doctor asked as he looked on the patient being taken out of the ambulance.

"Car crash on the highway, broken hand, couple of ribs and a broken leg, he has some splinters in his back, internal bleeding", The man reported to him.

"Ok let's bring him to the emergency room quickly", The doctor said as he handed his check broad to the nurse next to him and ran in beside Nichkhun.

'Nichkhun...', Yoona called in her mind as she laid in the emergency room, the same time that Nichkhun's wounded body rushed passed the room she was in. Chansung and Yuri were too preoccupied with watching the big uproar that surrounded Yoona that they didn't see when Nichkhun's bloody body rushed pass.

Sadness rushed through Yoona's mind, it was if she knew something was wrong, "We are losing her!" The doctor shouted as the line went flat.

Yoona woke up on the ground in a green grassy meadow, with all sorts of beautiful wildflowers surrounding her, the sun shining overhead. She was wearing a beautiful white dress that showed her perfect figure, her curly hair out and down her back, her red lips complimenting her pale white skin 'Where am I?' She asked herself as she stood up and started looking around, 'the sun is shining so brightly', she said as she looked up at the sky, squinting her eyes, 'then why do I feel so cold', she continued as she wrapped her arms around her body, shivering, all of a sudden she felt a throbbing pain coming from her head, that caused her to fall to her knees.

'Yoona...', she heard a voice call, 'Yoona'.

When she looked towards the direction that the voice was coming from, she saw a man dressed in a white shirt and pants, barefoot, walking towards her, because of the glare of the sun she couldn't see his face, but noticed his hand stretched out towards her, gesturing for her to take it.

'Who are you?', she asked as she stood to her feet.

'Yoona', the man called again, this time Yoona was able to see his face, a warm expression came across her face as she lunged into his arms.

'Nichkhun', she called as she hugged him tightly, 'I am so sorry that I got so mad at you'.

'Yoona, you cannot give up', Nichkhun told her as he leaned away from her a bit, his arms still around her, 'you cannot leave us'.

'I can't......I love my life and I don't want to leave you and Mi Sun...but I don't think I can get pass something like this', Yoona said as she stared down at her feet.

'You can', Nichkhun said as he lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes, giving her a warm smile, 'you must know that I cannot go on without you'.

'Nichkhun..what..', Yoona started to say, but realized there was something wet on her hand, when she looked down she saw blood on both her hands, 'your...bleeding...', she said as she looked up at him with a shocked expression.

'Yoona....Mi Sun needs you', Nichkhun said with apologetic eyes, 'I need you', the last part trailed off as he slowly disappeared from her sight.

'Wait...', Yoona called as she ran towards the direction he disappeared in 'Nichkhun, Mi Sun! Wait for me!' Yoona exclaimed as she ran into the light.

 

 

2 years later.....

"Come on, eat the mashed potatoes for aunty Yuri", she said as she tried to feed Mi Sun, who dipped her hand into the dish and threw a hand full on Yuri's shirt, "ahh I can't believe this".

"How is it going?" Chansung asked with a smirk as he walked into the kitchen with a strawberry decorated cake.

"Jiyeon kept me up all night because she wouldn't fall asleep and now Mi Sun won't eat her mashed potatoes", Yuri complained as she grabbed a wet napkin, "even though she has a cold she still has the strength to throw most of it at me".

"She just misses her parents, they have been gone a long time now", Chansung commented as he grabbed a bag of chips and sat down in front of the TV.

"Yeah I miss her", Yuri said with a sad expression before another hand full of mashed potatoes ended up in her face.

Chansung couldn't help but laugh before Yuri gave him a death stare.

"Where is my little pumpkin", Chansung's mother said as she walked through the front door with his father following behind. When she spotted Jiyeon she quickly rushed over to her and picked her up, "did you miss grandma".

"How is my favorite daughter in law", the father said as he gave her a hug before joining Chansung on the coach, "your a idol, I don't think pigging out on junk food is a good idea", he commented grabbing the bag from him.

"And I think you would die instantly", Chansung added grabbing it back.

"So will you guys be joining us for dinner", Yuri asked as she wrapped a apron around her waist.

"Your getting slimmer", her mother in law commented as she walked into the kitchen with Jiyeon, "you have been working hard".

"Yeah my figure is coming back", Yuri replied with a bright smile as she started taking out ingredients for dinner.

"Hey shhh, Love Storm is coming on", Chansung said as he turned up the volume on the TV and everyone gathered around.

 

 

"Anna come on", Onew said as they walked out of the theatre, him running behind her.

"You know she likes you and yet you invited her along", Anna turned around to face him with a pout, that made him smile without realizing it.

"She is also here with her boyfriend", Onew said defending himself.

"Yeah, who, if haven't noticed is really uncomfortable around her like it is the first time they have met", Anna complained as she stormed out of the building.

"Anna I am sorry", Onew said as he grabbed hold of her hand and hugged her, "Will you forgive me?"

Anna's face turned a flushed pink, "Fine", she replied as she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest.

 

 

 

"We are back!" Seohyun exclaimed as she walked through the front door with Junsu carrying her luggage behind her.

"Did you enjoy your little vacation together?" Yuri asked as walked into the kitchen with Jiyeon in her hand with a sly grin.

"Yeah", Junsu replied setting down the suitcase, "Hawaii was awesome", he continued as he walked into the kitchen, "yo Chansung".

"So are you still the pure Seohyun that left?" Yuri asked in a whisper as soon as Junsu left the room.

Seohyun face turned as red as a tomato, thinking about the very idea that Yuri was suggesting, "No...I mean...we came close a couple of times I mean, but....I am just not ready".

"Oh...I see", Yuri replied giggling.

"Where is unnie?" Seohyun asked, her face still flushed.

"She hasn't come home for a week now, soooo I am pretty sure she has forgiven him", Yuri said thinking about it.

 

 

 

"Are you ready to go?" Nichkhun asked as he loaded the suitcases into his car.

Yoona fidgeted with her hair thinking about whether she should tell him or not, "Um, can we take one last walk on the beach before we go?" she asked as she grabbed hold of his arm.

"Sure", he said with a smile.

"This is beautiful", Yoona commented as the walked along the shore.

"Yeah, too bad we have to leave", Nichkhun said with a sigh, "it was a nice vacation", he continued as he placed one arm over her shoulder.

"Nichkhun...I have something to tell you", Yoona said with a worried expression as she turned to face him.

"What's wrong?" Nichkhun asked.

"How....how do you feel about having.....another child?" She questioned as she looked down at her feet.

Nichkhun's expression turned gentle as he placed his hand under her chin and lifted it up so that he could see her face, "Honey, just tell me what you want to say".

Yoona hesitated a bit before making eye contact with him, "Nichkhun.....I'm.....pregnant".

Before she realized it, she was being lifted into the air and spun around, Nichkhun looking up at her laughing, "This is great!" he exclaimed unable to hold in his excitement.

"Your happy about me being pregnant?" Yoona asked with a confused expression when her feet once again touched the ground, Khun gave her a 'why wouldn't I be' expression, "I overheard....you and chansung talking, and you said that you didn't want another for now....you wanted to focus on your career".

"Yoona, saying it is one thing", he said holding both sides of her cheeks, "but the thought of you having my child again, makes me the most happiest man alive right now", he continued as he pulled her against his chest, his warms arms soothed her, "please forgive me for saying something I really did not mean".

"So your looking forward to the baby", she said as she gently placed her hand on her tummy and Nichkhun did the same with a warm smile, "I am happy".

 

 

 

"We're back!" Yoona exclaimed running into the kitchen and over to the girls, "I missed you guys so much", she said as they huddled close together for a hug.

"They were only separated for a week and you would think it was a decade", Nichkhun said as he walked over to Junsu and Chansung who started nodding their heads in agreement, with their glasses of class bear in hand.

"They texted each other none stop", Junsu said, clearly agitated, "each time I came close to going a bit further with Seohyun, super junior's y, free and single interrupts us with its alert of a new message, I thought I would go crazy!"

"Yo", Rain said shaking their hands as he greeted them, "thanks for inviting me".

"Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she ran into his arms, "I missed you....with your concert tour and all, I haven't seen you for weeks. Nice hair cut", she commented noticing his really low hair cut.

"Yeah, I will be setting off soon", Rain exclaimed as Khun handed him a cold bear, "its time to enlist".

"So is there a special girl that will be waiting for 2 years?" Junsu asked winking awkwardly.

"Woah, your boyfriend is so embarrassing", Hyoyeon commented taking the girls, who were ease dropping on the guy's conversation, by surprise, "sorry, I came early with the ingredients you wanted and the ice cream, the other girls with be here soon to help".

"I wonder who is the lucky girl that got Rain oppa's heart", Yoona said as she started chopping up meat, "whoever she is, I am glad he found someone who he loves and loves him back".

"Yeah, especially since you, the person he has loved since you were a preteen, ended up rejecting him", Hyoyeon commented as she dug a spoon into the peanut butter jar.

"Come on, he is over that now", Yoona said blushing a bit.

2 hours later, people started to show up, the backyard started to fill up with actors, actress and idol group members as well as solo singers.

"For idols, they sure do eat a lot", Sooyoung commented as she took up bottles of drinks.

Later that night....

"Attention everyone", Junsu said trying to quiet everyone down from the centre of the yard, "the party has just gotten started so I have something I would like to do", he continued as he turned his attention to Seohyun and started walking over to her, he stopped in front of her and got down on his left knee, startling Seohyun and exciting everyone, including her eight best friends that were silently jumping up and down behind them.

"Seohyun.....the first time I met you", Junsu said as he took her hand, leaving her speechless, "I fell in love with you the instantly 3 years ago, and ever since then my love has only grown. I can't think about living without you in my life", tears started to fall from Seohyun's eyes as she listened, "I want you and only you to have my children, I want to grow old with you by my side until the day I die. So, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

The tears kept spilling from her eyes as Junsu took out the ring, she nodded in agreement, too happy to say anything, everyone clapped as Junsu slipped the ring onto her finger and they hugged.

"Well then let's really get this party started!" Taecyeon exclaimed popping a bottle of champagne.

While everyone celebrated Yoona and Nichkhun decided to put Mi Sun to sleep in her soundproof room.

"She looks just like her mother when she sleeps", Nichkhun commented as he placed her down in her little bed.

Yoona turned around with a shocked expression, "I sleep with my mouth open?!"

"Your over reacting, I think it is cute", Nichkhun said hugging her tightly as she tried to get away.

"So the new album will be coming out soon", Yoona commented as soon as she calmed down, "great, that means I will barely get to see you".

"Oh come on, you know I have talked to JY and he said I could come home on weekends, which will be completely dedicated to you", he tried to explain.

"I know, I guess it is something I can let go, after all I just love seeing you on TV looking all cute", she said causing him to blush, "oh look at your face", she ran out of the room with him chasing behind, "Guys, I can still make Nichkhun blush!"

"Hey wait...I make you blush all the time!" He exclaimed chasing her down the stairs, "be careful, your pregnant for heavens sake".

'When I first met her, when we were kids, I didn't realize it then, but my love for her had already started to bloom, but just as quickly as she entered my life, she left.....I never forgot her......a couple years later I met her again, and that was when I realized that fate....destiny.....was playing its part in our lives. We fell in love and decided that nothing would come between us, but it was easier said than done....... we tackled a lot of different obstacles......even ones where I thought I would lose her forever. But our love allowed us to conquer them all and then....I fell in love with her even more when she had my child, it was the happiest day of my life.......waking up to her warm smile and touch is something I will never want to lose.....now she is pregnant again with my child, and I wonder if it is possible for someone to receive so many blessings in one lifetime.......I guess what I am trying to say is that I want to be together with her until she pushes me away with her own hands, until she decides that she doesn't love me anymore ......because I will always make sure that she is happy, and I will not allow anyone to hurt her, she is a precious angel that I will LOVE FOREVER'

"Hey..... why are you spacing out?" Yoona asked as she sat in his lap startling him.

"Just thinking about how amazing you are", he replied with a playful smile that made her pout.

"Well....as long as you only think of me", Yoona said as her faced turned cherry red.

Nichkhun smiled and lifted her chin, despite the crowd that was there, ad mist the loud music and excitement, Nichkhun kissed her gently on the lips.

'We will always be together'...........

 

Author's thanks:  :D hi everyone..... I hope you enjoyed Summer Love as I enjoyed writing it and I was happy to ready your comments.....thank you for all the support you have given me during the writing of these 40 chapters and I hope to become a better writer :D