Lost Love

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                “Ahjussi?” HeeRae called again. Leeteuk looked at her then looked back at the road.

                “Why do you wanna know?” Leeteuk asked with a calmed voice.

                “I want to know why are you over protective when it comes with your members’ love life and also, you become too cold when it comes to women” HeeRae said, Leeteuk stared at her. “That’s according to the members”

                “Which member?” Leeteuk asked dangerously.

                “Uhh...” HeeRae mums . “Just tell me why! I asked you why the last time when we’re not really in good terms... you didn’t answer me”

                “So?” Leeteuk teased.

                “Yaahhhh!!! You get to know our history, I want to know yours too!” HeeRae huffed.

                “Ara, ara... just don’t yell” Leeteuk said and placed his hands on the steering wheel to stretch his arms. “I think I’ve developed distrust from them...”

                “Huh?” HeeRae doesn’t get it. “Why?”

                “I got trauma...” Leeteuk said simply, not wanting to continue anymore.

                “Why?” HeeRae still asks.

                “Because!!! *sigh* I... I fell in love” Leeteuk said and pressed his eyes together... he couldn’t believe he’d repeat those words again. HeeRae pursed her lips together as she looked the stress carved in Leeteuk’s face.

                “Why?” HeeRae asked that made LEeteuk stare at her in disbelief.

                “Do you need a reason to why you fall in love?” Leeteuk asked, though he’s turning red.

                “Is she pretty?” HeeRae asked.

                “She was once Ms. Korea” Leeteuk said, smiling.

                “Is she kind?” Heerae added, looking at the expression on Leeteuk’s face.

                “Always” Leeteuk sighed again. HeeRae frowned.

                “Then what’s wrong? Why did you two break up?”  HeeRae asked.

                “We never broke up actually” Leeteuk said and twitches a corner of his mouth. “Not officially, that is... until now”

                “Eh? Then where is she?” HeeRae asked.

                “She got married” Leeteuk narrowed his eyes.

                “Eh???” HeeRae frowned. “I don’t get it...”

                “Of course you won’t...” Leeteuk sighed. “A kid like you won’t understand a man’s feelings”

                “Me??? A Kid???” HeeRae gasped. “Ahjussi! Just so you know, I’m 21!!! I’m already at Korean legal age!”

                “Psh... still look like a kid to me” Leeteuk teased.

                “I’m not a kid!” HeeRae insisted.

                “Yeah? Prove it...” Leeteuk was fooling around just to avoid the conversation about his past relationship. HeeRae on the other hand doesn’t know how to prove it when—

                *HUG*

                HeeRae pushes Leeteuk forth and hugs his back with >///< face. Leeteuk’s eyes widened as he felt two chest lumps on his back. He swallowed hard as his body temperature rises, he suddenly became very still, not moving any single muscle.

                “What... are you doing...” Leeteuk said in gritted teeth.

                “I’m a full grown woman already; you can tell when you felt it!!!” HeeRae insisted, blushing in a deep colour of red. Leeteuk turned red at her words... he had once heard from Kyuhyun that she has quite the chest size (refer to first elfs: Kyuhyun sneakiness).

                “Yah... if I’m a different guy, you would immediately lose your innocence this night” Leeteuk said, HeeRae gasps and let go of him. She sat back on the seat, both hands on her lap and looking down. Leeteuk fanned himself to cool down.

                Then it began to become awkward, not any of the two were speaking. HeeRae was mad and embarrassed at the same time... how could she act so childish yet so foolish? Leeteuk felt embarrassed too, how could he push HeeRae’s determination this far?

                “Our mother too, was once Ms. Korea back when she was young” Heerae said just to break the silence. Leeteuk looks at her. “Grand opportunities opened up to her after winning several beauty contests... but then she didn’t take up those opportunities.”

                “Why?” Leeteuk asked.

                “She prefers to marry my father” HeeRae said, smiling. Leeteuk frowned. “A lot of people said it was a waste for throwing all those opportunities, but all she said... marrying my father was worth everything.”

                “Does she really love your father that much?” Leeteuk asked. Heerae scratches her head.

                “Yeah, she said the first time she saw him, her heart went crazy as though it was going to burst.” HeeRae said and giggled. “She said he was her first love”

                “Then your father..?” Leeteuk meant to ask if her father loves her mother too, but then he remembered HeeRae detests her father so much.

                “Appa... I’m not very sure” HeeRae said. “Whenever I saw my eomma being sweet at him, he would just keep quiet and blush to himself. Then he would always send her flowers when he is away from the business trip. He seemed too cold and yet Eomma said he’s having a hard time expressing his emotion”

                “Ah... a man like that is a deep lover than what you see” Leeteuk said appreciatively.

                “How did you know?” HeeRae asked.

                “When a man felt real hard showing his emotions, yet trying hard to show his affections to his significant other... could be the best man a woman could ever have” Leeteuk said. HeeRae nodded and then looked at Leeteuk.

                “What about Leeteuk ahjussi?” HeeRae asked. “What is the best thing you did to that past girlfriend of yours?”

                “I bought her 100 roses, made 100 love letters, 100 paper cranes, and bought her a ring” Leeteuk said with a blush. HeeRae was amazed.

                “Wa~ really, you did that?” HeeRae asked and Leeteuk nodded. “Wah~ she really must been touched” HeeRae expected a positive reaction, but Leeteuk just sighed.

                “No... instead, she said I should have bought her a purse or something...” Leeteuk said.

                “Wah?! That’s mean...” HeeRae said and pouted.

                “Back then, I don’t understand why, but now I’ve grown up, I realized all she’s after was practicality” Leeteuk said. “It’s not that she didn’t like my present, but rather she pitied my efforts because I’ve spend money on things like those... but she took the ring and roses though”

                “But still that was mean!” HeeRae insisted.

                “I can’t blame her... she’s 9 years older than me” Leeteuk said and laughed at HeeRae’s shock expression.

                “Waaaah! Jeongmal (really)!” HeeRae said. “And how old were you then?”

                “17” Leeteuk smiled, HeeRae gasped. “It was nice having a noona girlfriend, she always bought me something for school since I was just a working student and a trainee”

                “Yunhanam (younger guys having noonas as girlfriend)” HeeRae said thoughtfully. “Then? What happened?”

                “When she found out I was going to debut with DongHAe in SMILE group, she became sad... so I told her... even after I debut, I won’t leave her and promised that I will always love her” Leeteuk smiled, baring his dimple.

                “You guys didn’t debut...” HeeRae said sadly remembering that it was because of making way for their group to debut.

                “That’s right... I was really upset, but she comforted me... saying she’ll always support me no matter what” Leeteuk said. “But then... it didn’t turn out as I expected”

                “Wae?” HeeRae asked. Leeteuk pursed his lips.

                “After a few years... I noticed that she changed.” Leeteuk said “We would always fight and she would tell me I always don’t understand her. Then later I found out... she married a rich man...” Leeteuk pressed his eyes, feeling a surge of headache coming.

                “Eh?!” HeeRae felt something pierce her heart.

                “The time I needed her most... she ditched me. I asked her why she did that to me... she simply said that I have no future... that’s when I had a mental breakdown. I loved her... I always loved her and accepted her... But she ditched me.” Leeteuk said with trembling voice. “That’s when I told myself, I’ll never believe in love... but then, after I debuted and have our performance, I would cry, because I thought of her. If I had debuted then... l would she still leave me? I cry because I wanted her to see how successful I am. Then she wouldn’t have left me.

                “What she did left a scar here” LEeteuk points to his chest. “Everytime I meet a girl, I would be happy... but afterwards, I would be sad and then lost my interest in that girl. Because like I said... I’ll never believe in love ever again...”

                Leeteuk was down casted as he remembered how much he had loved her... how much he did for her... it all turned to ashes.

                I can never love the same way ever again...

                “That’s why... I’m afraid if one of my members gets hurt like that...” LEeteuk said. “I’m not even sure how I even managed to get through all those”

                To Leeteuk’s surprise, HeeRae smile softly.

                “Not all girls ditch their men” HeeRae said, Leeteuk looks at her curiously. “Nari eonnie and ShinDong Oppa stayed this long. MeeKyong Eonnie will love DongHae oppa as much as she could. Hurt is a part of the relationship that both parties shared. Both make mistakes and it’s up to them to resolve it. MeeKyong eonnie is a kind person, she’d rather hurt herself than to hurt anyone... when the accident occurred, she was the one who helped all of us out of the van. She thinks of others first before herself”

                “And with DongHae?” Leeteuk asked. HeeRae smiled brightly.

                “Let me tell you something, ahjussi” HeeRae said. “Eversince trainee days, MeeKyong eonnie would always melt away whenever DongHae oppa was near”

                “You knew him before?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Of course, he was popular then, right? MeeKyong eonnie always liked him... eversince, but she was too shy to admit it” HeeRae said, then her face fell. “But she didn’t know she liked him in the past... we never tell her...”

                “Why?” Leeteuk asked.

                “Because emotions change too... even if we tell her, what’s the difference?” HeeRae said. “We once tried to fill her mind with her past memories and ended up having seizures and lost her memories again. The doctor said, the best course is to force her, but rather to let her be...” Leeteuk leans back and look at the roof of the sky. HeeRae looks at him... expecting to answer, but he didn’t. So HeeRae leans back too when she feels drowsiness kicking in.

                Leeteuk was in deep thought to what HeeRae just said. It’s true that ShinDong and Nari stayed this long, ShinDong always begged him to let him go and talk to her when something’s not good happened between them. When ShinDong and Nari were separated by Nari’s Family, Leeteuk had never seen so heartbroken. Of course, as the leader he wanted to help... but he doesn’t know what to do. He felt useless at that time.

                Now... DongHae... he’s afraid that one day he’d see him experience just like ShinDong experienced. For him, DongHae is a very pure child... he’s afraid that he’d change once he’s hurt terribly. But hearing what HeeRae said made him think a little bit more.

                He looked sideways to see HeeRae sleeping soundly... again.

                Aish this woman.

                Leeteuk again surveys the fine features of her face...

                I hope you are right about the things you said...

                “Teukie hyung!” Siwon greets warmly.

                “Siwonie!” Leeteuk said and gets out of the car to give his younger member a hug. “Good to finally seeing you”

                “Sorry it took me too long” Siwon said took a peek inside to find HeeRae. He frowns then widened his eyes looking at Leeteuk who on the other hand looked at him curiously. “H-hyung... it’s n-not too late t-to repent...”

                “Mwoh?” Leeteuk asked, not understanding what he meant. Siwon pointed at HeeRae whose cleavage was a bit bare since she was wearing a tank top and cardigan. Leeteuk waved his hands frantically.

                “No, no, no, no! Nothing of the sort happened! I didn’t do anything to her!” Leeteuk said with a frantic face.

                “If you say so...” Siwon teased as he removes his jacket and covers HeeRae’s body.

                The mechanic then started his job and soon as he was finished, Siwon went towards the car and drove towards the SJ dorm. Leeteuk started the car too and started running the car, HeeRae was still fast asleep. Leeteuk steals glances at her. Her chest heaving up and down calmly...

                His expression changed sadly...

                Lucky is the man who is going to have you...

                


Heechul: witweeww, look who spent some time under the moonlight
SungMin: So it IS a date!
Leeteuk: it was sooo not!
Yesung: Then what do you call that?
Eunhyuk: You two even cuddle!!! WAHAHAHAHA
DongHae: looks like I'm not the only one ilove :3

 

lorilei10 : Ok, so someone is sliwly pulling his head out of his hiney. About time! Kyu, allergies can develop at any time...I could eat chocolate when I was a kid. Also, anticipation of your revenge can be quite torturous. Cait (the future dictator aged 8) says she is willing to watch over any hostages you wish to take. My minions are kinda scary and very willing to help. 
Kyuhyun: No, there's really something! I'mma found it all about!
Siwon: I'm interested of your minions... I'm curious

xberrybunnyberrikins : omo!!! i didn't even realise you updated hahaha AWWWWWWWW TEUKRAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED TEUKRAE SOOOOOO MUCH KYURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now they're beginning to dominate my heart over teukrae. teukie, gotta stop judging people you don't truly know man. ANNYEONG MIMI!! ANNYEONG MOCHI!!! MISSED YOU GUISEEEEE~  JUST ADMIT YOU LIKE HER TEUKIE. GO. YOU GO BOY. YOU CAN DO THIS.Eugh i should just shut up. im tired, ok? and very hyper. oh gosh, i talk to myself. please ignore this part. i am very sorry for concerning you with my issue with talking to myself. IGNORE THIS PART. KYUHYUNNIEEEE YOU ANNOYING BRAT. STOP EDGING AWAY AND MAN UP AND GO FIND OUT STUFF! NO USE JUST SITTING THERE STARING AT A DAMN HANDKERCHIEF, THATS NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING...!!!!!!!!!!~ 
Henry: It's alright talking to ourselves... it's healthy! but it's not healthy if we lose to our selves...
ZhouMi: whoa... there are so many couples already
Kyuhyun: Nope. not gonna do anything.

xKpopLover7087 : Heechul is back!!! Heechul oppa I missed you, saranghae!<3 I'm not really sure if homeschooling is cheaper or not...so...all I know is I don't have to sit in an uncomfortable chair like in regular schools. I get to stay home and do school on the couch or my bed. I wonder why Leeteuk doesn't want the members dating? I'll just have to wait and find out! Love your story Author unnie!<3 
Heechul: SARANGHEEEE ^^ here have some lady heehee coookiiieeesss Heebum made them!
Leeteuk: I just don't want them to get hurt OTL

xjeshia0827 : They have names. The first 2 were named after my parents' nicknames since they're the one who gave it. (I'm not yet a fan of kpop that time though). The rest were named after SJ members' real name :) the 3rd one is Jungsu, then Heechul, etc. I followed your age arrangements. kkeke. ^^ 
Yesung: Ohhhh... buy more Ddang babies and name them DdangKoma, Koming, and Komi~ come to think of it... I should buy more too!
ShinDong: YAH!!! WE don't want more turtle turds around!

xrachma_yeye : LOL so funny at the jealouskyu. see, heerae isn't as bad as you think teuk oppa. waaa can't wait to know teuk oppa past amd his reason. 
Eunhyuk: I just hope Teukie hyung finds a girl before he retire *sigh*
Yesung: Yeah... he's getting old...

x143mimoky : Wieee heechul finaaaaaally came back. Happy happy. Leeteuk shi you're so old hahaha 
Leeteuk: Am I? OTL
DongHae: Don't worry hyuuungg weee wuuuuuuuuuuuubbb uuu

xaryez_lyn  kyaaaa!!! Leetuek and HeeRae went on a date!! kyeopta.. i agree with Heechul & Kyuhyun.. See Leetuek, Heerae is so sweet to celebrate your birthday with you.. aigoo.. just admit you starting to like her also.. hehehe..and Kyuhyun ah, go settle your issues with SeulRi.. are you going to send her to the hospital or are you just going to stare into space? 
Leeteuk: Yeah she's sweet... and?
Kyuhyun: you blind old man... and I won't send her to the hospital or something so... I'm going to my phone.

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae : Aigooo<~ Teukie Oppa.. Don't deny it.. >:) You and HeeRae unnie... alone... IT'S A DATE!!! heeeeheee;)) ^^ Awwwww~~ I LOVE TEUKRAE MOMENTS~!!! <3 <3 ^^ HeeRae is so sweeeet! ; and Yah! Oppa! You should learn to LOVE HeeRae unnie!! Age doesnt matter.. Young or Older.., neh? Happy Birthday Teukie Oppa! :) :) BUT.. OPPA! WHO's HER?? :? *gasp* really KyuHyun Oppa.. SeulRi unnie doesn't have any skin allergies?.. Hmmm.. Suspicious, right Oppa..?! Maybe.. Maybe.. She's hiding something... :( ASK HER! Okay?.. I'm worried.. :(  But Oppa!.. JEALOUS KYU IS SO CUTE! Groaning here, Groaning there.. Heeehee:)) Funny!! ^^ Pwahaha!! >:)  WELCOME BACK OUR DIVA HEENIM!! KIM HEECHUL OPPA~!!!' <3 ^^  Author-unnie~: Chukahamnida~! Congratulation Unnie~!! 2 years!! Yeeheey~!! ^^ Thank You for your Stories!! I SUPER DUPER LOVE YOUR STORIES!! <3 <3 because of you.. my AFF account isn't wasted.. Or boring.. (you know what I mean, ryt?) You always make me happy!! :) ^^ that's why I'm so thankful! Thank You Unnie! GOMAWO~! <3 <3 ^^ Fighting~ Saranghae~ 
Kyuhyun: I am not jealous, it was because of my uncomfortable position
SungMin: Eiiiiiii I could see you glaring at Ryeowook when SeulRi held her hand.
Kyuhyun: You are one dead bunny.
AiMei: Thank you very much :D

xPao_Black \: Awww Baby boys wrapping Teukie's gifts! I feel so touch! *3* Author, is posible a Nari's cameo on this story? She's so cute! >.< I really like this chapter because Leeteuk and HeeRae finally can have time together alone. Oppa don't mind about age, love is the most important! I hope nothing worst happen with SeulRi, this girls don't deserve more pain :'(  Kyu, you don't know me! I can be more evil than you! Muahahahahaha! >:D Saranghe! *chu* >3< 
ShinDong: Yeeeaaaaappp!!! some time in some chapters, my GF will be appearing :D
Kibum: So I guess you all going to find out more :)

xpurple_angel_ : Oh my god oh my god I'm so so sorry I haven't commented in the last chappie I'm such un familial subscriber *sobs* ......but welcome back heechul oppa.... Deleted birthday yesung oppa...*sobs* I had a minor accident a week ago so I didn't get to read I had been hit by a tennis ball really hard in school while during p.e and it hit me cause I was trying to catch cause we were playing dodge ball and I got my two fingers were a little bit broken and ai have Bruse in my wrist *sobs * it hurts but now I'm back to comment for now in stories since I can't be too much in net my dad said T__T ... BY THE WAY THE CHAPPIES ARE really getting more interesting more :-) and leetuek-shii be gentle and let ur heart love heerae unnie :-) and what's with kyuhyun oppa? Are u OK? And donghae oppa cgrazt getting a date with meekyong hehehehe....:-) 
Heechul: Ahh, it's fine--for now NYAHAHHAHAHAHA
Yesung: Omo... how are you now?
Ryeowook: I hope you're alright, get well soon dear :)

xElfOtic : Awwwh! That little moment Leeteuk and HeeRae shared was so cute!! XD Hopefully, Leeteuk can get over that girl in the past and be with HeeRae! :D And I hope he'll let Donghae date MeeKyong! ^____^ 
Ryeowook: We're not sure about that
Hankyung: Yeah.... it's kind of complicated.

purplethunder1 : Awww tuekkie ahjussi is jelouse why don't u take care of urs first lol and sungmin oppa I'm OK just a little stress cause I'm settling in my new school in highschool and the thing is back in the philipinex I was like the 4 the tallest in my class even here for middle school but I came in highschool here I feel and see that I'm a dwarft ahhh but I feel sorry for my other friend since she's shorter than me so she maybe feel like a midget hahha and the guys here are like twice as bigger than u and some are cute as I remember but still love yah hahaah and welcome back heenim oppa we missed u... For this chappie awe the evil kyu is being ignored & jelouse haha serves u hahaha oh and tuekkie ahjusshi hope u concuer ur love past and stop Hagen heerae unnie urghhh or else I'm gonna slap like gettoh girl and so as u know I know martial arts basic at least strong to protect me and some wrestling haahha I used to play wrestling with ,y uncle and he's like thrice bigger u so if u don't fix things up prepare to ,mEET ur doom *evil laugh* so bye have a nice day/note authornim and sujuoppa saranghae 
SungMin: I don't care if they're tall or not, all that matter is that I'm cuter than them! So how settling?
Aimei: Uhm... Leeteuk has a kind of weak posture so... please go easy on him.
Leeteuk: I have Kangin to protect me!

xPatch1997 : Awwwww *hugs* teukkie Oppa please get over whoever caused you pain in the past because they aren't worth it you are so much better than this.Oppa you have your family your members your fans you are LOVED so never forget that not everyone is like whoever caused you pain you can love because you are loved!  Loool at the texts awww Oppa's wae you so funny ....... Kyu Oppa *laughs evily* good plan good plan i'll get back to you when I think of a plan... Aww Hee Oppa don't be mad we used a cat that looks like heebum we would never harm heebummie :D 
Kangin: What are you two up to?
HeeChul: They blamed Heebum for dyeing Teuk's room.
Kangin: Oh... you guys are going to die in your sleep...

xkelly2010 : Leeteuk, you should tell her. Talking about it will help, trust me. I went through some...bad times and when I started talking about them, I started my healing process. Wookie, of course I'll come and eat with you :). 
DongHae: I hope hyung will forget her...
Ryeowook: Yeeeeyyyy~~~ come here and sit besude meh!

xDannyJ  Hyukkie oppa .. I will certainly love you :))) not more but most :)) *smiles* .. Forever .. Till death do us apart :) Yesungie Oppa .. I know you love them but who do you love most?? Elf or Ddang babies?? *imitates Siwon's Shibrows* Teukie Oppa .. Even you're an ahjusshi .. I love you okay! What's wrong oppa!!! Who makes you so sad *pouts* I miss ZhouRy!!! :( ..  Author-nim .. *shakes head* there is no NO way .. that Mr.Sunflower (code name for proffessor) and ME *points to herself* will have a story in the future!!! No .. he's homo .. Gay .. Kind of?? So it's disappointing for me you know .. ~_< .. Such intelligent, handsome man .. It's kind of waste actually *sights* anyway thanks for the update .. :) an ELF from the Philippines too! 
Eunhyuk: :OOOO *feeling of flowers and roses every where* I FEELLLL SOOOOO LOOOOOOVVVEEEDDD!!!
Yesung: My tortoise ]:) nah I love my ELFs
AiMei: Ah.... that's a waste -.- and to think I really have a thing for smart guys hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

xMiharuRaeJin  Now I'm getting curious why as well.. Kyuhyun T^T don't be sad.. *hugs him tightly* Don't cry, don't be angry. You didn't want to hurt her, I know.. T_T And you should be jealous to the moon and beyond and make Seulri yours because I really like you two together.. TT_TT Thank you Kangin-ssi *bows* I will really need luck this year, since it's the last and I have graduation exams.. ><" Waaaaat? Your is NOT big. You're perfect just the way you are. :3 
Kyuhyun: *cough couch* can't breathe! 
Kangin: no problem!

 

AiMei: Anyeong guys... sorry for updating now, you know my current situation, we're still under the state of alertness. Currently, I can still hear the gunfires and bombs sounding not far. We're fine to where we are but where I'm now is one of the affected area. Let's continue to pray for those soldiers who gave their lives for peace, and to those innocent lives that have been affected for no reason at all. Just now, a distant relative died of a stray bullet even though the firing area is about 2 kilometers from us. Let's pray to thos people who lost their houses due to massive burning by the MNLF group and let's pray peace and unity forr the people of Zamboanga city.

Thank you guys who supported me! Thank you very much... it meant a lot. Last friday we were forced to evacuate because of bomb threat in our area, we moved almost 10 Kms from our house after 2 day we came back. Not much people left here... we're the only ones here.

It's not that we are to stubborn to evacuate... why would we need to get out of our own house where our sense of security reside? This is our house... this is our land... we are Zamboanguenos and we won't let anyone take our home from us.

 

Next Chapter: Ryeowook's Impromptu